9/23 (Finale)TV Show Thread

uvp

1.Predict something one particular hg's will do on the finale show....

2. Where would you rank this season or  winner whoever wins on an all-time list?

3.What season type would you want to see next year (all-stars 2 , newbies, vet/newbies, etc.....)?

:animated_bouncy:

1. Austin will be creepy and/or obviously try to promote himself for some future job. Yuck!

2. I rank this season pretty low. Most of the houseguests were incredibly boring, stupid and clueless about actually playing the game. Yawn!

3. I'd like all newbies; real people who actually want to play the game. Less scripting and manipulation by the producers. More than anything... I wish they would actually have a season of "Expect the unexpected" - real changes in the order and types of comps, etc. i get so tired of the houseguests knowing exactly what is coming up and when it will be happening... and then feigning surprise on the live show when there is a 'double eviction', etc.

Oh, I guess the qualifies more as a suggestion but I wish Julie would not give the number of votes for each nominee at eviction so people would start voting individually instead of the mostly predictable en masse votes and/or give America a vote. It would be interesting to not know who is going to be evicted each week :)

I'm pretty sure it actually takes place tomorrow night.

That doesn't give the evicted HG much time to get over being evicted or give the jury a chance to know ahead of time on who they have to decide upon which could be influenced by what went down during the final HOH comps. I think in the past the final 2 were asked questioned by the jurors when they were still in the jury house.

1.Predict something one particular hg's will do on the finale show....

2. Where would you rank this season or  winner whoever wins on an all-time list?

3.What season type would you want to see next year (all-stars 2 , newbies, vet/newbies, etc.....)?

1- Vanessa will cry a bucket of tears if she gets evicted

2- If Vanessa wins I would rank her as the best female player in BB history

3- I would love to see a season of veterans who were in BB showmances- couple against couple like maybe:

Shelli and Clay, Austin and Liz, Rachel and Brendon, Jeff and Jordan, Danielle and Dominick or Amanda and McCrae

1.Predict something one particular hg's will do on the finale show.... whoever gets evicted will  play the threat game like austin did on his way out

2. Where would you rank this season or  winner whoever wins on an all-time list? rank vanessa if she wins second best female winner ....steve/liz not too high on my list....this season is better than last two but i still prefer before all-stars bb season 2-5 the best

3.What season type would you want to see next year (all-stars 2 , newbies, vet/newbies, etc.....)? all-star to finally get it out of the way so we can move on

1.Predict something one particular hg's will do on the finale show.... whoever gets evicted will  play the threat game like austin did on his way out

2. Where would you rank this season or  winner whoever wins on an all-time list? rank vanessa if she wins second best female winner ....steve/liz not too high on my list....this season is better than last two but i still prefer before all-stars bb season 2-5 the best

3.What season type would you want to see next year (all-stars 2 , newbies, vet/newbies, etc.....)? all-star to finally get it out of the way so we can move on

Who would you rank as the top female winner?  Just curious   :)

That doesn't give the evicted HG much time to get over being evicted or give the jury a chance to know ahead of time on who they have to decide upon which could be influenced by what went down during the final HOH comps. I think in the past the final 2 were asked questioned by the jurors when they were still in the jury house.

Yeah, it doesn't give that evicted HG much tie to adjust.  I always thought that would be the worst time to go....at F3.  They don't even get to enjoy jury house, and they're sitting there with the other jurors looking awkward and lost.

Who would you rank as the top female winner?  Just curious   :)

maggie :animated_bouncy:

liz still falling for vanessa tricks

cant teach gullible :animated_bouncy:

bye bye vanessa :animated_bouncy:

my only surprised was james winning over jmac

knew steve would win and vanessa would vote liz :animated_bouncy:

I am really happy James won AFP.

Great finale. I was not a big Steve fan but really happy a super fan won.

I really thought Jmac was gonna win. Glad James won. Other than that, I did not really care who won. To me this season was just too long...but it had nothing to do with the 98 days. It have every thing to do with the uninspiring cast. 

To me opening night of survivor was way better than the finale of BB.  

I was so convinced Vanessa would win. I'm glad I was wrong. I forgot the final comp is always "predict what they said". Vanessa didn't get to know people as well as Steve did, she was too busy plotting, kissing butt to potential jurors and bullying. And she voted like a bitter kins. Predictable, hah!

Her "big confession" moment was kinda funny, no one gave a crap.

Steve was overjoyed at the win. His answers to jury questions were very good, while Liz's were garbage "I'm a twin, vote for Meeeee!!"

I was happy for Steve (and his Mom, lol) in the end. Happy for James too.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name