1. 1. Who do you WANT to win BB17?

• Liz
    • Steve
    • Vanessa
  2. 2. Who do you THINK will win BB17?

• Liz
    • Steve
    • Vanessa

One of the remaining three WILL be your winner.

Who you WANT to win, and who you THINK will win, are not always one and the same.

So plesae vote in the poll to let us know what you think.

I want Vanessa to win, I think she deserves it.  But,  I think Steve will win because of bitter jurors.  However, if Steve is able to evict Vanessa, he would deserve a standing ovation, IMO.  :clap:  

I want Vanessa to win because she played the best game.

I think Liz will win because I fear both Vanessa and Steve will take her to Final Two and I believe both would lose to Liz.

If Final Two is Vanessa and Steve, I'm not sure this jury is capable of voting on game skill rather than emotions.... So it's a toss up.

Who will win?   US.  This season will be over and perhaps the next will be better.

But, I will take Steve.

Well Steve will take Liz it seems. In that case I think Steve wins. If Vanessa takes Steve (I doubt she will) then it will be close but I thin Steve wins. IF van takes Liz it will be very close but I think Liz wins 5-4

Vanessa is the only one of the final three that deserves to win...imho. Steve has been all over the map and I sometimes wonder if I may have liked Liz had she not hooked up with Austin (yuck!) Then againnnnn, Liz's way of speaking makes me crazy-uhhh.