Wednesday, September 16 2015 Big Brother 17 Live Feed Updates

morty

8:55 PM BBT The HG's dangle for a couple minutes & are slammed into the wall again. Steve says, this is exactly like the BB14 comp, but it wasn't carnival themed, it was something else. Vanessa says, "Weee," as they are dipped into the red gooey water again. They are brought back up & are dangling. Steve says, good. Vanessa says, she imagines that's a good spot for it. Steve says, "It's off to the left." He asks Vanessa, "Where's your package?" He says, "It's smaller, bit it's there.

8:57 PM BBT They get swung across the yard & slammed into the wall again. Vanessa laughs & says, "I'm getting too old for this shit." They swing back over to the red gooey water & get dipped. They dangle for a brief moment, & are dipped again. Liz says, "Oye." After they come out of the red water, Steve says, "We are going to have to unclog the shower drain after this. They get slammed into the wall again hard. Liz grunts & says, she's glad she took 3 Advil before this comp. Steve asks her how she's doing? She says, she's doing o.k. Liz shouts out to Clay.

9:00 PM BBT Liz says, she feels like a bobbing apple. Steve tells her, she is a bobbing apple. They are slammed a couple more times hard into the wall. Liz says, this is fun, & so does Steve. Liz says, thank God they are sitting, or this competition would have been over. Steve says, they can't hit you into things unless you are sitting. They dangle above the red water again.

9:02 PM BBT Liz says, they are going to hit them with something again. She says, "Please help." We see Jeff's Reels, probably so they can be warned.

9:03 PM BBT The comp comes back with what looks like peanuts in the red gooey water. Steve says, he's there until Thursday. Then he says, until Wednesday. They get dipped & swung across the BY & slammed into the wall very hard. Liz says, it hurts when you get there face first. Vanessa says, there's no need for her to go to a Chiropractor because she's been totally aligned. They get swung & slammed into the wall again. Steve says, it's going to be an all-nighter Ladies & Gentlemen.

9:05 PM BBT More swinging & slamming is going on. Liz makes a lot of sound effects. Steve points that out to her. She says, he knows she makes a lot of sound effects. They are slammed into the wall very hard again. Liz tells Vanessa her face looks like a clown. Liz says, she needs to look pretty still. Vanessa hopes her ass isn't hanging out to the world. They are dangling over the red gooey water again.

9:07 PM BBT Steve asks if they are gearing things up again? Liz says, yes. They get dipped again. The slam is very hard. Liz grunts. Vanessa laughs. Steve stays silent. Vanessa & Liz comment about rotten apples.

9:09 PM BBT Steve tells Vanessa, "You are going down into a pond of candy goo." They come up & swing across the BY into the wall. Liz making more noises & sound effects. Steve wonders if the feeds are on. Steve says, if they are on his parents are definitely watching right now. Liz asks if they feeds are on? Steve says, they like to have them on for endurance comps. Liz shouts out to her family members. More dangling & wall slamming continues. Vanessa says, "It's like a torture ride from hell. Literally, Satin's carnival." They are dangling above the red water. Liz asks, "What will they do next, whatever the f they want." They get slammed hard into the wall again.

9:11 PM BBT Steve says, "I'm sorry for being soo loud, I'm bored & trying to keep my mind occupied." Liz says, "As expected." They are dangling & get slammed. Liz makes a lot of noises. On the way back to the water area, Vanessa says, "At least we aren't a bunch of wimps." Steve says, "I asked for a competition that is how bad do you want it & I got it." He thanks generic A name. They are slammed into the wall again. They swing back over to the water area.

9:12 PM BBT More dangling & slamming continue. Steve asks if either of them took Advil before this. Liz says, she did. Steve says, nice. After another hard slam into the wall, they dangle above the red gooey water & are dipped again. Liz sings a little. They are now dangling, swinging & then a hard slam into the wall. Liz lets out a grunt again. Steve is still as calm as a cucumber. Vanessa closes her eyes as they swing back to the water area. Liz is slumping forward a little. We hear an airplane fly over as they are slammed into the wall again.

9:17 PM BBT They go to dangle by the water again. Steve says, because of his repetition they are going down again. Liz repeats Steve's name. They are swung & slammed into the wall again. The slamming is taking a toll on Liz, you can see she's wearing down. They get dipped into the red gooey water again, & are brought back up.

9:19 PM BBT Steve says, "Let's do it," as they get dipped again. After coming back up, they swing across the yard & slammed into the wall. Vanessa tells Steve it's like getting hit in the head when they hit the wall. They are dangling above the red water again. Steve says, "Which way?" He says, "Yummy yummy in my tummy," as they hit the wall again. Liz lets out a huge grunt. Vanessa says, "Zing." Steve says, "Not an insult, then. I think of Zing's as an insult." Vanessa says, it's sort of an insult. Steve talks about them dangling on apples again. Liz sings above the water & grunts loudly as she hits the wall again. Vanessa says, "My head." Steve says, John had a good butter call. Liz says, "I'm sure it was very loud." They go back to the water area.

9:22 PM BBT They are dipped two times. Liz says, "My package actually hurts, so I can't imagine your package, Steve." Steve says, he's fine. As they are slammed into the wall, Steve falls down to the apple off of his disc. He says, he's o.k. They dangle above the water & are slammed into the wall again. Liz says, she's not going to be able to have kids after this, because her package hurts.

9:25 PM BBT After another hard slam into the wall with Liz' loud noises, they are dipped into the red gooey water again. They are lifted up & slammed hard again into the wall. Liz is singing a little. Vanessa asks Steve how it happened? Steve says, he fell off the disc when he hit the wall, onto the apple. He says, he got back in the water & got back on the disc. They dangle & get slammed into the wall again.

9:26 PM BBT The HG's get dipped again, & you can hear Liz grunting. They are brought up & dipped again. Steve is humming the tune of It's A Small World. Liz lets out another grunt as she slams into the wall very hard. She is moving her left around around, & looks like this is taking a toll on her. We see reels for a moment. As they go back to the water area, peanuts are shot out at them. Liz asks, "Does my hair still look good?" They get slammed into the wall hard again. Vanessa says, "My package is hurting now." Steve says, "You won't have sex after this." Liz doesn't know how his package is o.k. He says, "It's off to the side so, it's completely o.k." They are slammed hard again into the wall. Steve rubs his forearms, & they are now dangling above the water.

9:30 PM BBT They are all quiet this time when they are slammed into the wall. On the way back to the water area, Vanessa asks, "What sick twisted F comes up with something like this?" Liz says, it's awful. Steve talks about BB14 comp again. Vanessa says, it was muddier. Steve says, it wasn't as distinctly themed as this one. They are dangling. Liz asks, "Are we going in again," as another airplane flies over head. Steve is humming.

9:32 PM BBT Another hard slam into the wall happens. Vanessa tells Liz that she always does a hop after hers. Steve is humming louder now. Vanessa says, she always notices it. They are taken to the water area & then slammed into the wall again. Liz grunts. Vanessa says, "The front ones are the worst." BB says, "Steve, please stop singing." Liz says, "Steve." Vanessa says, "Humming is the same as singing." Steve says, "That means we are on feeds." Steve says, hi to his mom, & tells her to give Grayson steak. He says, his mic fell & he fixes it, as he dangles above the red water.

9:34 PM BBT Steve moves his right arm & then left arm as if he's conducting the band. He is still humming, but a lot softer now. Liz says, "O.K." They are still dangling over the red water.

9:36 PM BBT They are slammed hard into the wall again. They are still by the wall, & Liz says, "I'm confused." Steve says, he was going to ask if this was the longest endurance comp of the season, but none of them were there. Steve & Liz talk about how different the season would have been if you changed one person over another one when they were evicted.

9:38 PM BBT The HG's are swung back to the red water area & then swung back across the BY, to slam into the wall again. Steve looks relaxed as he hums softly. Vanessa is holding her body closer & tightly, as she seems to be starting to wear down. Liz seems to be a little more worn down than Vanessa at this point. They dangle & are slammed back into the wall. We see Jeff's reels.

9:41 PM BBT Live feeds come back & they HG's are still dangling by the wall. They are lifted up & taken back to the red water area. Vanessa adjusts herself. Steve tightens his grip a little, & Liz hangs on for dear life, as they are once again slammed into the wall. As they go back to the red water area, Vanessa asks Steve, "How long did this last in the other season?" Steve says, "Not too long, maybe an hour or two." Steve tells her how the comp went. Liz makes noises as they are slammed into the wall again. Liz says, "We are going to be soo sore tomorrow. I hope you give us a day off to recover." Steve says, "You mean before Part 2?" They are dangling above the red water & swung back into the wall. This hit doesn't seem as hard as some of them have. Vanessa says, "I'm going to have soo many bruises, I'm going to look like a blue tomato." They are taken back to the red water area.

9:44 PM BBT They get another dip, & that should be refreshing. Vanessa says, "Ahh, that's much better." They are slammed into the wall again, still a little softer than before. They are taken back over the red water area. Steve is humming. Liz says, "Judi chop."

9:45 PM BBT They are swung across the BY & slammed into the wall again. No one makes noises this time. Steve's humming continues, as they go above the water & are slammed into the wall yet again. Steve is leaning forward, as they head back to the water area. Liz is really holding on, as is Vanessa. They get slammed into the wall again. Liz wipes her face off as they go back across the BY to the water.

9:47 PM BBT Steve whispers something that we aren't able to hear, & they are slammed into the wall again. Vanessa says, "Zing." Steve asks her how she's doing. Vanessa laughs, & says, "I'm doing fine. It's not my favorite thing to do." They are taken back to the red water area. Another swing across the BY & slam into the wall, with no sounds from the HG's.

9:49 PM BBT As they are taken back to the red water area, no noises are heard, only Steve's humming. They are slammed into the wall again. Liz shakes her right arm. Vanessa shakes her left arm. Steve is nice & calm. They go back to the red water area. Vanessa moves her right arm around, before they are slammed into the wall again. Liz moves her fingers on her right arm, & they are taken back to the red water area.

9:51 PM BBT The HG's are slammed into the wall a couple more times. Steve says, this isn't the type of competition he had in mind. After the next wall slam, Vanessa says, "That's getting old." Steve says, "It's just getting started." Steve says, "Going for a dip or for a hit let's find out." Vanessa asks what he says, & he repeats it. Vanessa & Liz both say, they are going for a hit. Liz grunts. Vanessa says, she's getting good at the hits, she finally has the strategy down. She says, embrace it, don't fight it. Vanessa shivers a little on the way back to the water. Liz says, "It's getting chilly." Steve says, his warm heart compensates for the cold. They get slammed into the wall again.

9:54 PM BBT After going back to the water & another slam into the wall, Vanessa says, "For F's sake." They go back to dangle above the water. Liz says, "Eww, dip." They get dipped in the red gooey water, followed by another hard slam into the wall. Vanessa is shivering, as they go back to the water area.

9:56 PM BBT They are all slammed into the wall again, & taken back to the water area. Liz says, "I wonder how long it's been already, Geez, it's been a long time." Vanessa thinks about 50 minutes. Liz thinks about 1 hour. They are slammed into the wall again. Steve says, "There are many more hours where that one came from." They are taken back to the water area.

9:58 PM BBT The HG's are slammed into the wall again. An airplane flies overhead. Steve is rubbing his forearms, as they go back to the water area. Liz is leaning forward. Steve makes a weird noise. Vanessa asks what it was? Steve says, "I don't know." Vanessa asks if it was him? Steve says, it was his mouth, yes. They get slammed into the wall. Vanessa laughs at Liz because she bounces off her disc & goes back down. Liz says, "That's not good." Steve says, "Your mom's not good." Liz says, "Steveeeee." Steve says, "I'm very mature for my age." They are taken back to the water area & taken for another wall slam. They go back to the water area. Liz says, "Because, because."

10:00 PM BBT They get dipped again. Liz says, "I hate this part." Vanessa says, "I actually like this part, the cold." They are brought up & taken for another wall slam. They get back to the water area, & Steve asks what the function of the weight is below them. (Referring to the big apple.) They are dipped again & slammed once again into the open mouths on the wall.

10:02 PM BBT Now dangling over the red water, they prepare for the next dip. Steve has his arms close to his face. Vanessa's are above her head. Liz' are close to her face. They are pulled out of the red water & slammed into the wall again. As they swing back to the red water area, Liz is moving both of her arms around. Steve says, "Someone needs to brush their teeth, because they are red." Liz says, "It looks like you after you drink kool-aid." Steve asks, "Dip or hit." They get dipped. Liz says, "Dip," as they go down. Steve says, "It's too late." Liz says, "This part hurts my VaJJ." Steve asks what she said? Liz repeats it. They are lifted up, slammed into the wall, & brought back. Vanessa leans back to stretch, just before another refreshing dip. Liz says, "Ohh."

10:05 PM BBT Steve hums as they go for another wall slam. They are brought back to dangle above the red water. Steve lets his right arm hang for a moment. They are taken for another wall slam. They are lifted up & brought back to the red water. Steve asks, "What are the chances we're going to see the sun rise?" Vanessa says, "It's possible." Steve says, "Very glad I took a nap before." They are dipped into the red gooey water again. Steve says, "I'm used to the sleep deprivation." He says, it's from his math classes. They are brought up & dipped again. Steve says, "Again." Liz says, "Oh Mylanta."

10:08 PM BBT They are brought back up & dipped for a third time in a row. Liz says, "O.K." Steve does also. They come up & Liz says, "This is soo gross." Steve asks, "The liquid?" They are dipped again. Liz complains about her who ha & she grunts. Vanessa complains that hers hurts also. They are lifted & slammed into the wall again. Steve says, "This piece of tape is gone," as they go back to the red water area.

10:09 PM BBT Steve asks, "Dip or hit?" Vanessa thinks dip. Liz thinks hit. They get dipped. Steve says, "And we are correct." They are brought up & taken for another dip. They are brought up & taken for a third dip. Liz laughs, & says, "O.K." Vanessa laughs. Steve says, "Another dip or a hit?" He says, "Dip it is." He says, "Oh Mylanta," as they go for a fourth dip in a row. Liz says, they are doing this because her VaJJ hurts. They are brought up & slammed into the wall. Liz says, "I feel soo bad for the people that had to test this out." Steve says, "We are probably going to do it for longer than they did." They are taken back to the red water. Steve says, "This is finally a type of endurance I can do, it's not muscular, you just sit here and take it." Liz says, "Me too, Steve." They are dipped again. Steve says, "This is a very different type of endurance." They are brought up & dipped a second time. Vanessa adjusts her head band before they are brought up & slammed into the wall.

10:13 PM BBT They are brought back to the red gooey water & dipped three times, before being brought up & slammed hard into the wall. Vanessa lets out a sigh of relief. Steve makes noises with his mouth. They dangle above the water for a moment & are sent for another wall slam.

10:16 PM BBT When going back to the red water, they are dipped again. Vanessa has her arms above her head. Liz has her arms by her face. They are dipped again & brought back up. They go down for a third time. Steve has his arms close to his face. Vanessa lets out another sigh. They are lifted back up & dipped back down again. Liz sighs. After being brought back up, they are slammed into the wall again. Liz is making noises.

10:19 PM As they dangle above the red water, Steve hums. They are dipped & brought back up. They go down for another dip. Steve is humming & Liz is grunting. They come back out of the water, only to be dipped in again. Vanessa moves her arms down close to her chest as they come up. As they go back down, she moves her arms above her head. She moves her arms down & back up for another dip. Liz looks really worn out at this point. They come up & go back down again. We can hear a microphone making noise. They come out of the water & Steve is really calm. They are dipped back down again, & brought back up. They are slammed into the wall. No one makes noises this time.

10:22 PM BBT They are reset back to the red water area. They are dipped into the red gooey water. Liz says, "Oh my God, it smells soo good." They are brought up & dipped again. Liz seems to be struggling a little bit in her facial expressions. They are brought up & dipped again. Steve is still so calm as they are brought back up & go for another dip. Vanessa still seems o.k. as they come up & go back in again. Liz is making noises as they come out of the water.

10:24 PM BBT They are slammed into the wall again. They are brought back to dangle above the red water. They are slammed into the wall again. Vanessa hits the wall with her knees. Liz hits it with her left side. Steve hits it with his back. They are brought back to the water area. They get slammed into the wall again. Steve & Vanessa on their left sides. Liz on her right side. They are dangling above the red water again.

10:26 PM BBT They are slammed into the wall again. Vanessa looks around as they dangle over the red water. They are sent for another wall slam. Steve looks comfortable. Vanessa laughs, & says, "This is soo ridiculous. What the f am I doing?" Steve asks, "Are you just noticing this?" They are taken back to the red water. As they start for another wall slam, Vanessa says, "Give it to me again." As they go back to the red water area, Liz says, "I can't feel my hands." Vanessa says, "I want to do it again, let's go." They slam into the wall again. Liz asks, Out of the other HG's who would have been good at this?" Liz thinks James would be good at it. She says, Austin would be too big for it. They slam a couple more times & dangle above the red water area.

10:29 PM BBT As they are dipped again, Liz makes noises. Vanessa says, "It's rotten down there." They are brought back up & dipped again. Liz grunts as she goes in the water. They are brought up for a moment & dipped back into the water. Liz grunts & Vanessa sighs. They come out of the water, & Vanessa says, you can't be good at this, what's the skill? They go for another dip & come out of the water. They go for another dip. As they come out of the water Liz is moaning in pain. They go down again. Liz says, "They are coming with the shooters again." Vanessa says, "Ghetto blasters." They are dipped & brought back up. Vanessa says, "I love how Steve shakes out like a little wet penguin."

10:32 PM BBT They are still dangling over the red water. Liz puts her face on her shoulder for a moment. She says, "Eww." Vanessa asks if they are bouncing? Liz says, she thinks it's them. Liz says, "Hey." She moves her right hand around a little bit. Steve moves his right arm around a little bit. Liz says, "Yum, whatever that is, it smells soo good."

10:34 PM BBT The HG's are dipped into the red gooey water, brought back up, dipped again, brought back up, dipped again, brought back up, dipped again, brought back up, dipped again, brought back up, dipped again, brought back up, dipped again, brought back up, dipped again, brought back up. Liz says, "Ahh." They are dangling over the red water now. Steve says, "You are doing great guys, good work." Vanessa says, "You too Stevie." We see reels for a moment. Live feeds come back. They are shot with paint. Liz makes noises as she's disgusted. Vanessa says, "It smells like latex." They are slammed into the wall.

10:39 PM BBT They are brought back to the red gooey water & dipped in. Liz sighs. They are brought back up. The red balls seem to have a film on them now. They are dipped again, brought back up & slammed into the wall.

10:40 PM BBT They are brought back to the red water to dangle. They are slammed into the wall again. Liz stretches her right arm out. They swing back to the red water area. Steve puts his right arm down for a moment & then fixes his shorts. They are dipped & brought back up. Liz makes noises. They are dipped again, & Liz makes noises. Steve asks if she's o.k.? Liz says, "Yeah." She asks Vanessa how her vegetables are? She says, she can't even think of having kids after this. Vanessa asks how Steve's balls are? He says, they are great actually. They have a couple more dips & are slammed into the wall.

10:43 PM BBT They are taken back to the red water area. Liz sniffles a little. Vanessa makes a noise. They are dipped. Liz grunts. They are brought back up. They are dipped again, with Liz grunting. They are brought back up. They are dipped again. Liz is in pain. They are brought back up & dipped again. They come back up & go back in again. They are brought back up & sent slamming into the wall. No noises are made by the HG's.

10:45 PM HG's are dipped & brought up 5 times. Vanessa has her right arm hanging down. They are dipped & brought up again two more times, & then they are sent slamming into the wall with the big mouths on them.

10:50 PM BBT They are taken back to the red water. Vanessa yawns. She says, they are bringing in the big guns. They get dipped & brought back up five more times, & then they are sent slamming into the wall.

10:52 PM BBT They are taken back to the red water to dangle. They are dipped & brought back up. Liz groans a little. They are dipped & Liz groans some more. They are brought back up. Vanessa keeps adjusting her arms as they get dipped & brought back up. Steve's arms are steady. Liz is struggling & having problems with her right wrist & hand. They are dipped & brought back up a couple more times. Vanessa says, "Let's dunk 45 more times & see how you take it." Liz says, "Oh, God," as they go for more dips.

10:55 PM BBT They are slammed into the wall. When they go to the red water area, Vanessa says, "Boi," to Steve. Steve says, "Dog," to Vanessa. They are dipped & brought back up. Vanessa says, "Here come the guns." Liz says, "Because, because," as they are dipped again. They are brought back up, dipped again, brought back up, dipped again. Liz grunts. They are brought back up. Liz sniffles. They are dipped again, brought back up, & then sent sailing, slamming into the wall.

10:58 PM BBT The HG's are taken to the red water & sent slamming back into the wall. They go back to the red water area, & are sent slamming into the wall again. Steve is still calm for the most part. Liz is slumped over in pain. Vanessa is leaning forward some. They are dangling above the red water, & then slammed into the wall again. Liz stretches out her right arm.

11:00 PM BBT They are taken above the red water, & slammed into the wall again. Liz says, "They're about to do something." Steve says, "They're being very sneaky." They are taken back to dangle above the red water.

11:01 PM BBT They are dipped into the red gooey water & brought back up 4 times. Liz grunts on the next dip, & they are brought up. They are dipped again. Liz lets out a sigh. They are brought back up & sent to slam into the wall again. Liz says, "Find your mama, get your life." Steve asks, "Where can I get my life?" Steve shouts out Jace on Twitter. He & Liz shout out some of the sponsors they used for the games. They are dipped & brought up two more times. Liz says, "We need some Irish Spring after this, right guys?" Vanessa says, "Something." They are dipped & brought back up. Liz says, "They are thinking we suck as much as they thought we would." They go sailing, slamming into the wall.

11:04 PM BBT They are taken above the red water & slammed into the wall again. Vanessa says, "F, I hate going forward." Liz says, "I went forward to." They go back above the red water & get slammed into the wall again. They go for another slam into the wall, after being reset. Vanessa pulls her shirt down in the back. They go above the red water again.

11:07 PM BBT They are sent sailing, slamming into the wall again, with no noises coming from the HG's. They are above the red water & get slammed into the wall again. Liz has her arms by the right side of her head. Vanessa is acting chill. Steve is still comfortable. They go above the red water again.

11:08 PM BBT They are dipped & brought up twice. Liz says, she literally almost fell. Steve says, "We don't suck as much as they thought." They go sailing, slamming into the wall. They reset & slam into the wall again. They are left their briefly & sent to reset above the red water.

11:11 PM BBT They slam into the wall, with no noises coming from the HG's. They go back to the red water, & are sent sailing to slam into the wall again. Steve has his arms close to the left side of his chest. Vanessa's are above her head. Liz' are close to the left side of her head, with her head down a bit. They reset & are sent slamming into the wall again.

11:12 PM BBT They reset above the red water, & are sent to slam into the wall again. Vanessa is looking around. Liz is holding on for dear life. Steve looks comfortable, as they reset. They are sent to slam into the wall again. Steve & Vanessa slam their left sides, & Liz slams her right side. They reset above the red water.

11:14 PM BBT The HG's are sent for another slam into the wall with the big mouths on it. They reset above the red water, only to be sent across the BY again, to slam into the wall. Steve says, "Hang in there guys." There's no response. They reset above the red water, & are sent slamming into the wall again. Liz says, "Ahhh," in pain. She says, "Landing towards the front is the worst." They are reset back to the red water area.

11:16 PM BBT Liz is visibly tired & grunting. Steve says, "Hang in there guys." Vanessa says, her mic things is falling off, oh well. Vanessa says, they just need to leave them there dangling. She says, leave the cameras on to know who falls off. Vanessa wants alcohol for the pain (Surprise.). They are sent slamming into the wall. Vanessa says, her mic keeps hitting her back. She says, she's about to throw it across the BY. She wants to know the rules on it because it's hurting her. Liz says, for her to turn it when they go in the water. They reset above the red water. We see reels.

11:18 PM BBT Live feeds come back with the HG's still dangling over the red water. Confetti is shot at them.

11:19 PM BBT They are sent slamming into the wall. The confetti had some paint in it. They are reset above the red water, & sent slamming into the wall of big mouths again.

11:20 PM BBT They are reset above the red water again. They are sprayed with some goo substance. Then they are sent slamming into the wall of mouths. Liz says, "We are going to be bed ridden tomorrow." They all complain about everything that will be hurting. Vanessa says, "I need to win this one, because if I don't I'm going to be F'd. It's going to take me a week to recover from this." After reseting, they are sent slamming into the wall again. They reset again. Liz says, "This has to be at least two hours now, Jesus." (It's almost 3 1/2 on feeds.) They are sent slamming into the wall, resetting & slamming into the wall again. Vanessa sees a bat as they reset again above the red water. Liz says, "Oh, no," as they had to slam into the wall again. She says, "When it goes forward it's the worst, Oh, my f'n God." They reset & slam again. Liz grunts. Steve says, "Hang in there Liz."

11:24 PM BBT They reset above the red water. Steve says, "It's a good thing they got the gloves." Vanessa says, "I know." They slam into the wall again. They reset above the water & hear a noise, but can't figure out what it is. They are sent slamming into the wall again. Steve tells Vanessa she has something on the right side of her face by her chin. Vanessa says, "Thanks, my vanity is still kicking in." They reset & go for another slam into the wall. Vanessa makes happy noises.

11:26 PM BBT The HG's are reset above the red water. Vanessa says, "They are hoses." They are sent across the BY to slam into the wall again. They reset. Vanessa says, "I'm passe pain." Liz says, "My back hurts." They slam into the wall again. Vanessa is in a happy mood now. They reset & go for another slam into the wall. Liz complains. Vanessa says, "You have to find happy somewhere." Liz says, "I'm really going to be mad at ya'll if I can't have kids after this now." They reset & go for another slam into the wall. Vanessa says, "I want to be dipped into the warm, red liquid. I want to make a caramel apple, & be dipped." They get sent for another slam into the water. Vanessa says, "No, I want to be dipped, damn it." Steve says, they are going to keep slamming us until someone falls. Vanessa says, "It could be a very very very very long time." They are reset & slammed into the wall again.

11:29 PM BBT After being reset, they are sent to slam into the wall again. They say if they want dips they get hits. They are sent for another slam into the wall of big mouths. They are going back and forth like children. Vanessa says, she's going to splash Steve when they get dipped. Liz acts like she's crying, after they are reset to be sent to slam into the wall again. Vanessa says, "I can literally do another 6 hours." Liz complains about everything that hurting. Vanessa says, her vegetables are hurting. They reset. Liz says, they are going to have to downpour on them to get them to fall off. They are reset & sent slamming into the wall. We see reels again.

11:32 PM BBT Live feeds come back with Vanessa saying it looked like a bat. They are dangling above the red water. They are sent across the BY to slam into the wall. Liz says, "I just saw a bug land in the water," as they reset. They are sent to slam into the wall again. Liz is making noises, & Vanessa is laughing. They talk about this being a ride from hell.

11:34 PM BBT They reset & slam again a couple times. Vanessa says, she had a big slam. They are dipped in the red gooey water. Liz & Vanessa say how good it feels. They are brought up & dipped again. Liz says, "Everyone realizes how bad they have to win this one, because we are going to be too sore to perform." They are brought up & dipped again. They are brought back up. Vanessa has her right arm hanging down, as they get dipped again. She puts his right arm back down when they come back up. She grabs her rope & they are slammed into the wall. Liz is in pain because she hit the wall face forward. She grunts as they reset above the red water.

11:37 PM BBT They are sent for another slam into the wall. When they reset above the red water, Vanessa tells Steve, "He's shivering." They slam into the wall again. Vanessa tells them the hot shower, Advil & warm clothes are waiting for them inside. Liz says, "Bed." They get reset. Steve asks Vanessa, "Are you really playing that right now?" Vanessa talk about them being warm as they reset, slam into the wall, reset & slam into the wall again.

11:39 PM BBT As they reset, Liz says, her & Vanessa have champagne to look forward to. They slam the wall again. Liz says, "I get knocked down, & get back up again, you are never going to get me down." Vanessa laughs, & Liz gives the live feeders a show as they reset & slam into the wall again. Vanessa tells Mel, "This is as bad as it looked." Liz says, "It's rotten," as she begins to sing. They are reset & slammed into the wall a couple more times. Liz says, they are pruning. As they reset, Liz says, "I'm never going to an f'n carnival again." She wants popcorn. They get slammed into the wall again. Liz says, "Their band is the Candy Apples." Liz says, "I look beautiful right now." (If she only saw herself." They reset above the red water, & Vanessa dances around. She says, "I'm very proud because I'm older than you." Vanessa starts to tell Liz a story, as they reset above the red water.

11:43 PM BBT They get slammed into the wall again, & Vanessa goes on with her story. Steve looks comfortable. Vanessa has her right arm hanging as they reset. They slam into the wall, & Vanessa takes her right arm off the rope again. Steve has his arms above his head as they reset. They slam into the wall again.

11:45 PM BBT They reset above the red water & they are sent sailing across the BY to slam into the wall again. Vanessa is talking about a story of a Cani that was going to drive her home after a storm & her D.J. gig got cancelled. They reset & are sent slamming into the wall two more times. They reset above the red water. Liz starts to sing, as she leans backwards. She says, "This actually feels good to lean backwards." Vanessa says, "I told you." They are sent sailing across the BY to slam into the wall. Liz says, "I've been face planting & I can't even feel my vegetable anymore." Vanessa tells Steve he's not contributing. Steve starts to sing It's A Small World. They reset & slam into the wall again. Liz says, she wants to go to Disneyland with Austin. They reset above the red water.

11:48 PM BBT Vanessa tells them that they were going to name her dog Bear, Dolche to begin with. They changed the dogs name. They are sent slamming into the wall. Liz grunts. They reset by the red water. Vanessa tells them about her dog maybe having bloat. They slam into the wall again. Steve is slumping forward a little. Vanessa keeps taking her right arm down. They reset & are sent slamming into the wall again. They reset above the red water.

11:50 PM BBT They are sent slamming into the wall. Vanessa talks about her dog Maverick now. The meaning of the name is wild horse. They reset above the red water. Vanessa asks Liz if she remembers the Tom Cruise movie where his name is Maverick? Liz says, no, what movie? Vanessa tells her, "Top Gun." Liz says, "Oh, Top Gun." They are sent slamming into the wall of big mouths. As they reset, Steve asks Vanessa if she's sure her dogs are going to L.A.? Vanessa says, "I haven't talked to Mel, but they go everywhere with us." Vanessa wants to be dipped. Steve says, "Someone needs to drop." Vanessa tells Steve to volunteer. He says, he's not offering. Vanessa asks if she can bribe him, but can't come up with anything. They are still dangling above the red water. Liz says, "I can't feel my thighs." Liz tells Vanessa she looks sun burnt. Vanessa tells Liz she has paint everywhere. Liz shouts our Meg & Juj, but they can't hear them. Vanessa says, 6 more days, & then Finale day.

11:54 PM BBT Vanessa says, "I wish I didn't have soo much liquid in my gloves." She says, "They are like little raisin fingers." Vanessa tells another story about getting stranded backpacking as they are still dangling above the red water. Liz tells her that her & Mel are probably really lovey dovey. Vanessa says, "Yes, we are really lovey dovey."

11:55 PM BBT The HG's are sent flying across the BY to slam into the wall again. Vanessa says, "I'm going to have welts all over my body." Liz says, "Tomorrow is going to be the most pain of our lives, because I'm already feeling it." We see reels.