Steve "Boi" Moses (Final Four) - HoH

stevea11

Did I hear him right ?

At the end of the show after he won HOH.... he said he meant to put another zero at the end of the number he wrote on his chalk board.

Sooo, he won it by a goofy mistake ? :-)

Love it ! ! ! !

BBLover4ever, I believe he doesn't want to seem aligned with JMac, he has spent a lot of time buddying up with Liz, talking about his crush on Julia, Liz is sweet to his face, but nasty behind his back, kind of her mean girl MO....if Liz wins final HOH she may take Steve over Vanessa, believing she can beat him in jury votes,  so keeping her close is probably good game play for him. 

He is another one that ruined big brother for me this year.  I watched him all summer and the only thing that stands out to me is he was the wicked witch of las vegas's puppet all summer long and if he did truly throw the comp to her than he does not deserve to win anything.

Why did he put up Jmac instead of LIz?

I'm thinking he did it because she was sad and depressed about losing Austin.

And because at this point it doesn't matter who the official nominees are, since whoever holds the power of veto determines who casts the only vote.

#BB17 12:00 am BBT Steve was in the Hammock room talking to the feeders saying that he made a mistake and he should have won the veto today and it should have been him, John and Liz in the final three because he can’t beat Vanessa in the final two. He wishes he just had someone to hug and talk to he is feeling so alone. He said that Johnny would not have won with the four scamper squad votes. He decided to head to his HoH room and cry it out with Coco. He got to the HoH room he put on his sweatshirt and sat on the bed hugging Coco and started crying while apologizing to his mom that he made a mistake and cost her a lot.

12:13 am BBT Steve is still in his HoH room still talking to the feeders and crying. He keeps going over how he can’t beat Vanessa in the final two, Johnny would have taken him to the final two and he would have taken Johnny to the final two and he messed up today. He got up to blow his nose and he is saying that he does not have a case against Vanessa and that his big move could have been sending Vanessa home. He crawled on his bed and is crying hard again apologizing to his mom about how he could have won the game. He said that he wanted to send Vanessa home and he said that this morning but then he chickened out. He continues to go over the votes and how he would have won the game and again apologized to his mom. He is calling himself a pathetic little shit here in his HoH room and again apologizing to his mom and saying that he loves her so much and he wanted to take this home for her.

Steve starts talking to his Mom "I am sorry Mom, I could have won, I put the wrong people up" He goes on about needing someone to talk to because he made this mistake and he needs to move on from it. It was a stupid, stupid mistake. Austin telling Vanessa she cant' win. I should have saved Johnny today, Vanessa won't take Johnny, she will take Liz. I need a friend to hug. I want Cocoa, I need to cry this out and get it out of my system.

Steve leaves the Cabana room and heads for the hoh. "the worse part is that I need someone to talk to , someone to vent to, someone to help me calm down, someone to talk to , the camera is better than nothing, I let my mom down, I let my family down. I needed to win the VETO today and sent Vanessa home, I can't win against Vanessa in F2. HE is crying and keeps saying I can't beat her in F2. "I could have won the game today, I can't beat her, she is good, I F*g messed it all up, I can't beat her." "I am sorry mom, I am so sorry, this just cost me so much, I am sorry Mom" "I can't" [he told the camera it was better than nothing, and the camera man adjusted it so Steve could talk to the camera}. "I messed it up, why, I appreciate someone caring [looking at camera]" "I don't have a case against Vanessa, my big move could have been sending Vanessa home, I could have won by sending Vanessa home today, I am so sorry Mom, I am so sorry" All this time he is crying into his teddy bear. "I am sorry, I could have done better, I didn't" "I don't want this, I want to do this, I chickened out, I could have done this, I would have had 4 votes, I would have won against Johnny Mac, I would have won, but I messed it all up, SHIT!!" he throws the teddy bear on the bed with force. "I am so sorry, I could have won and now I can't". He describes himself as a pathetic little shit on a game in the middle of a parking lot. He continues to cry and tell his Mom he is sorry, he wanted to win for her.

Well, he really thinks he screwed up.

And he definitely did, if he threw it.

Not because Vanessa won, necessarily, but he could have won the competition and STILL used it on her if he wanted, taking her off the block to cast the only vote.

Ultimately, he would have given himself all the power, and time to decide.

That would have added to his accomplishments in the game, regardless of who gets evicted.

I knew all along Steve was working tirelessly to assure Vanessa's win. He had SO many chances to get out of her clutches, or even get rid of her but he didn't. He is the epitome of the uncool kid sucking up to the"cool" people to try and make them like him. His ridiculous crush on Julia, as if she would ever date him.

He would gift wrap $500k and hand it to Vanessa, then cry about his mistake to his teddy afterward.

As much as he irritates me, I feel kind of sorry for him. He seems unstable (at best). I hope there is no permanent damage to his psyche from this show.