Vanessa Rousso (Final Four) - Nominated, Final PoV winner

stevea11

WOW. For a minuet I thought Vanessa was not a man because she had no balls but then she shocks me by voting out Austin. I'm both surprised and impressed. Too bad for her scummy ass that Steve won HoH. I assume he will put up Vanessa and Liz for eviction. Hopefully Steve or Jmac will win veto and Vanessa goes to jury. 

It really doesn't matter who he nominates, as the sole vote is determined by who holds Veto power.

(Even if Steve wins it, he can use it to change his nominations at the Veto ceremony.)

I keep hoping that one year they do away with Final Four nominations entirely, but that's never going to happen.

Instead of thinking who to nominate, Steve might do better to figure which one houseguest he would like to keep off the block, and give a false sense of security to, or cater to them in order to butter them up for their vote, if they get evicted and he is in the Final Two.

- - - - -

Vanessa did good, evicting Austin with no apparent problem.

But when she started trying to get some tears flowing for Liz's benegit after Austin left, I thought that was a little over the top.

Based on the situation, I thought Vanessa made the wrong decision. She basically pissed off all the people that was left in the house. She showed her hand and let Steve and Jmac know that she was most aligned with Liztin. Jmac knew he was the target, so he no longer has any allegiance to her. Once Jmac won the veto, the smart move for Vanessa would have been to evict Steve. Instead she stabbed Austin (and Liz) in the back. So, unless she wins the veto, I don't think any of the others will take her to final 3. However, if I were playing, I would drag her to the F2 because I believe she is toxic. Things may change by the time they vote, but i believe she may be the Russell Hantz of BB. A very strong competitor in competitions and strategizing, but poor at socializing, politics and getting votes. I could be wrong, but I think she made a fatal mistake.   

Based on the situation, I thought Vanessa made the wrong decision. She basically pissed off all the people that was left in the house. She showed her hand and let Steve and Jmac know that she was most aligned with Liztin. Jmac knew he was the target, so he no longer has any allegiance to her. Once Jmac won the veto, the smart move for Vanessa would have been to evict Steve. Instead she stabbed Austin (and Liz) in the back. So, unless she wins the veto, I don't think any of the others will take her to final 3. However, if I were playing, I would drag her to the F2 because I believe she is toxic. Things may change by the time they vote, but i believe she may be the Russell Hantz of BB. A very strong competitor in competitions and strategizing, but poor at socializing, politics and getting votes. I could be wrong, but I think she made a fatal mistake.   

It seems to me that most of the people in the jury are not really BB fans and will vote for the person that they like and not the person that played the game (and them). But if they get someone like Dan in there, who talks to them about game play and who won comps, etc., maybe it will make them think.

I don't think that any of them really respect Steve or his game. I may be wrong but from what I have seen, they all kind of pushed him off to the side for most of the game. And Jmac, they all might like him but I don't think they would give him too much credit for game play.

If they go on game play, they'd have to go with either Vanessa or Liz. They don't have to like their game play but they (the jury) were partially responsible for both of them getting what they wanted and then getting to where they are now.

If it's Steve and Jmac in the end? Heads or tails.

Vanessa for the win.  I still don't like her, but given that Steve was stupid enough to throw the veto (if he really did, that is), she really should win. 

At this point, any person that passes up the chance to eliminate the top player in the game should self evict. 

So, who does Vanessa get rid of this week? JMac or Liz? It HAS to be Liz right? Liz has two automatic votes in jury, and two jury members campaigning for Liz. Liz won comps, etc. Unless she's thinking everyone except Liztin would definitely give the win to JMac....

She might also think JMac is a bigger threat for the final HOH comp. I have NO idea what she's gonna do tonight!

So, who does Vanessa get rid of this week? JMac or Liz? It HAS to be Liz right? Liz has two automatic votes in jury, and two jury members campaigning for Liz. Liz won comps, etc. Unless she's thinking everyone except Liztin would definitely give the win to JMac....

She might also think JMac is a bigger threat for the final HOH comp. I have NO idea what she's gonna do tonight!

If I was going to make a wager on it, I'd bet Johnny Mac is out tonight.  And here's why (Vanessa says that all the damn time so I can't resist):  I don't think anybody in jury will be upset if Johnny Mac gets ousted because he didn't really have any real friends, and if she makes the gesture of keeping Liz it could appease Austin and Julia enough that they'll consider voting for her if she's up against Steve in the end.  Julia will be more likely to vote for Vanessa over Steve because he was the HOH that got her out.  Austin will have evolved in his thinking to think it was a great game move for Vanessa to get him out because he's the greatest player EVER (in his mind, that is).  Also Liz will vote for her because she wants a "girl" to win for a change. 

If she's up against Liz at the end, I think Liz just might win, which will suck IMO.

But honestly, I really don't care much who wins at this point.   

The V approach to a social game is to get someone cornered and then get her greasey nose about 2 inches from them.   Then the interregation begins: 

"don't f..... lie to me.  I will know if you lie."

"Tell me the truth ..."

She has spent too much time in the back rooms of Vegas card joints.

Unfortunately for her, all the jury members are sequestered in a house far, far away.   No nose time for V.  Poor baby.

well thank you Vanessa you have totally ruined big brother for me this year.  LOL its true though, so it looks like the wicked witch of las vegas is probably going to win this year and I am not going to watch this mess anymore this year.  First year I have not had a favorite and first year that I don't think anyone should win fan favorite LOL.  Boy I am really bad today but I just can't deal with watching the paranoid evil troll crying and lying anymore.  It's on to Survivor.

Like I've said before, watching Vanessa against all these other fools this year was like watching "Fox in a Henhouse". (No offense to foxes). It's no fun watching a vicious slaughter, especially when there is no justice for the giant bully by the end of the season.

The V approach to a social game is to get someone cornered and then get her greasey nose about 2 inches from them.   Then the interregation begins: 

"don't f..... lie to me.  I will know if you lie."

"Tell me the truth ..."

She has spent too much time in the back rooms of Vegas card joints.

Unfortunately for her, all the jury members are sequestered in a house far, far away.   No nose time for V.  Poor baby.

Incredible, the HG's did exactly what they were told and spilled all the beans.   Scared to death, they would be put up on the block.  No one ever even thought of saying "F--- you, Vanessa.  I am not going to tell you anything!"  She never ceases to amaze me. The girl has chutzpa, LOL,  She has controlled or heavily influenced most of this game from start to finish and will probably win the final HOH.  I predict that she will take Steve to F2, but lose to him because of an embittered jury.   Once again, we will have a repeat of season 14. Steve(Ian) wins over Vanessa(Dan).  And it will be a doggone dirty shame!  :disappointed: