Saturday, September 12 2015 Big Brother 17 Live Feed Updates

morty

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, and Big Brother After Dark observations here !

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal comment]around the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother USA Time is Pacific Coast Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations. We may have several HGs with names which start with the same letter.

To better help you identify the HGs, we made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who. http://www.mortystv.com/images/bb17/bb17castquide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:

Activities of Daily Living = ADLs

Battle of the Block = BotB

Back Yard = BY

Bedroom = BR

Cabana Room Lounge = CRL

Comic Book/Colorful Room = CBR

Da'Vonne = da

Dining Table = DT

Have-Not Room = HNR

Head of House Room = HOHR

Kitchen = KT

Indoor Lock Down = ILD

Living Room = LR

Ocean / Grey Bedroom = OBR

Outdoor Lock Down = OLD

Storage Room = SR

Washroom Area = WA

Water Closet = WC

Please post pictures in the open thread: http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?/topic/100939-big-brother-17-pictures-and-screen-caps/

If you post questions or start conversations with each other here, they will be deleted.

Thank you!

1:34 AM BBT Feeds are back!!   Vanessa and Steve are talking in the HOHR.  They are hugging and Vanessa is saying that she feels bad.  Liz is having a shower in the WA, John is doing nightly ADLs.  In the HOHR Steve reassures Vanessa and gives her multiple hugs.  He wants her to calm down and he trusts her.  Steve says that Johnny knows that he’s the target and that John told Steve earlier that he was in hospice today.  They are not sure what John meant by that.  Vanessa says that she is not denying it, and she essentially told him that he’s a strong competitor.  Steve says that it makes sense that if she is worried that he will be loyal to Johnny it makes sense to get rid of him to force Steve to be loyal to her.  Vanessa says she just has to go with her gut, and it’s just based on actions.  Steve is not going home this week, and she hopes that SOS can be the new Rock Stars.  Steve protests her comment about the Rock Stars and then jokes with her that if he gets HOH he is putting her a** up.  He’ll use the veto on her but he’s putting her up.  Vanessa asks just to be a f***er? And Steve says yes.

1:37 AM BBT Steve starts to leave, but as he pauses at the door saying something about nominations not mattering.  They talk about scenarios, and comment that HOH is the only person who doesn’t get to pick who goes with them.  They talk about disadvantages of being HOH in F4 and F5.  She says she had an amazing once-in-a-lifetime experience, but she is exhausted.  Vanessa says that she modelled her speech after Steve’s.  She was shocked she had to do noms and felt like she was drunk.  Steve asks her a question and Vanessa says Johnny is a threat to them for the same reason he’s a threat to Vanessa.  Vanessa tells Steve NOT to scamper tonight because he needs his sleep for tomorrow.  Steve leaves and we hear BB tell him to exchange his microphone.

1:42 AM BBT John goes into the CBR.  Steve comes into the KT where Austin is putting things back in the fridge and having something to eat.  Steve says he doesn’t want caffeine right now.  He tells he is going to use the WC one more time and then go to bed.  In the HOHR, Vanessa is getting ready for bed. 

1:44 AM BBT In the WA, Liz is asking Steve to guess what Frankie also said.  Liz says Frankie told him that Cody got buzzed for singing way more than Frankie did.  They agree that neither would have guessed that.  Liz says that Frankie told them that he is still really close with Christine, Cody and Derrick.  Steve is surprised that he isn’t close with Zach and Caleb.  Steve tells Liz that he is going to go to bed.  He says “have a good night Miss Elizabeth” and then says goodnight to Austin as he heads to the CBR. 

1:46 AM BBT In the CBR, John asks Steve if he is doing alright.  Steve says he is and asks how John is.  John says good.  Steve says final 5 and veto.  John asks if he is ready to fight and Steve says he is and then says actually no, he is ready to sleep.  He decides to go get some milk first and offers to turn out the light on his way out.  They say goodnight.

1:48 AM BBT Liz and Austin are in the WA doing ADLs.  As Liz goes into the WC to change, she says “eww, I hate this tattoo.  I’m so disgusted with myself.”  Austin doesn’t respond.   Liz asks Austin whether he had his midnight snack and asks if he has eggs.  Austin says “mmhmm.”  John is in bed in a darkened CBR.  After having his milk, Steve comes in and climbs into bed into his own bed in the CBR (he is sleeping where Julia used to sleep). 

1:53 AM BBT We get FotH and when we return John is in the WA talking to Liz and Austin.  He offers to throw the veto to them if they can break that deal if that’s something that they have.  He is getting a vibe that he is out of the club.    Austin says it’s a really good offer.  John says they don’t even have to take it.  He might just do...we get FotH.  When we come back Austin is saying there are different things going on.  John says that he was probably told a lot of things, and that they are probably true.  He did throw them under the bus this week to keep himself safe.  John asks them to let him think about it tonight. It might be the only way to beat the system.  Liz thanks him for talking to them about it, they just might consider it.  Austin says it’s a different approach.  It’s so diabolical it just might work.  John says that he either goes home fifth or he would be fine going to the end with three knowing he’s the third man out.  That’s fine.  If it’s down to the three of them... Austin breaks in saying they don’t know... it might be individual too.  John says they are safe.  He likes the idea.  John leaves and Liz talks about glue from her fake eyelashes.

1:57 AM BBT Austin and Liz whisper about Johnny Mac saying he’s crazy.  They make plans to tell Vanessa what John told them.  They want him to throw veto anyway.  Liz complains about Austin’s hair all over the bathroom and not cleaning up.  Austin complains he doesn’t get credit for all the times he cleaned up in the kitchen.  He complains that she left him and she goes over and they hug.  Liz pulls Austin into the WA (away from the hallway) and whispers that Johnny admitted that he threw them under the bus.

209AM BBT  Both Liz and Austin are headed upstairs, going into HoH room.  No sign of Vanessa as they walk thru the room, Liz picked up something in the WA and back down stairs they go.  Austin is now following Liz around like James followed Meg.  Austin sits on bench in WA, Liz and Austin are now rehashing Johnny Mac's conversation with them.  Poking fun of him and what he said.  We also see a restless Steve in bed, and JohnnyMac in a partial sitting up position in bed.  Steve's hand is wandering to his pants to adjust himself.  Johnny Mac rolls over and tries to get comfortable.  Liz is drying her hair stopping once in a while to repeat something that JohnnyMac said.  [isn't it basically who wins veto is safe this week?-Granny] 

226AM BBT  We now join the Liztin couple in the WA with Liz applying makeup.  Johnny Mac and Steve are still restless laying in bed.  Liz says she is over talking about it.  FOTH.  Liztin are now discussing Staples Center, Vanessa appears and they click their fingers to get her attention. They are now repeating the conversation with Vanessa that they had with JohnnyMac.  Vanessa says she has never talked to Johnny Mac.  [liar].  Vanessa "he wants to make sure he is not the target, OMGod"  "I told you he told me he would nominate you"  "figured he would tell you that"  Austin interjects but Vanessa interrupts.  "do you love how he makes this all about him and what he has done"  "throwing you under the bus, the whole game, remember he said the same to me, now you can trust me," she laughs.  [Austin and Liz are wearing blinders-Granny] ..  Vanessa says "did he tell you what a Dick I am"  They are now discussing the concert

235AM BBT  We come back from 4 mins of FOTH to see Steve up and walking to the WA.  We hear Austin and Liz talking about some other guy.  Vanessa is on cam in WA of HoH.  We get FOTH again.  Liz asks Steve what he is doing up again.  Liz is doing ADLs getting her hair all done and finishing up her makeup.  Vanessa is washing her cheeks, hat still on and does not wash her eye makeup off at all.  We get FOTH again.  Vanessa now apply cologne.  and dabbing stuff on her face.  Liz "I can't believe I got  to talk to Dawn today" and we get FOTH.  Vanessa turns off lights in HoH.  Steve is on couch in WA and gets up, picks his seat, wanders into kitchen arean.  Vanessa slamming drawer doors in HoH.  She is looking for her "where the heck is my music".  Turns lights back on in HoH room.  She is still in the same clothes that she came out of DR in.   Liz and Austin head for bed, Liz wants the light back on, she forgot something, walks to WA and picks up some clothes and heads back to purple room.  Steve is sitting at counter now eating yogurt.  Vanessa "you forgot to put my mini pad and ipod back in my room after noms, just put it in storage, that would be awesome"  and climbs into bed after turning off the lights.  Liz puts on a hoodie starts folding clothes and putting them in the closet.  Her and Austin are chatting.  Austin is in bed. 

241AM BBT  we have FOTH again.  We come back to bed to see Liz sitting up on the bed, trying to tickle Austin.  She is now laying on top of him.  Steve is still sitting at the counter, reading packages and eating yogurt.  Lights are still on in the purple room with Liz and Austin trying to kiss.  Austin gets called to DR.  We see the back of Johnny Mac walking down the hall to the Comic room.   all is quiet except for Steve drumming the counter in the kitchen while eating his yogurt. 

250AM BBT  Steve has finished his yogurt and is up walking around the house.  His pacing tonight is from the eviction chairs to the WA couch, first trip is behind the counters and around to the table with a chair pushed in.  Second trip is in front of the counter, to the WA and back to the purple room.  He looks at Liz while she is drinking from her cup.  "Steveeeee" Steve says he is waiting for DR and Liz says she is too.  L

252AM BBT  Liz asks about his day without Vanessa in house.  Steve says "they locked down the HoH room so it was quiet, we did not even get to listen to"  FOTH  we come back to Steve saying something and FOTH again. Now Steve is walking up to the Sky Bridge and back down.  Steve says it is the same table, Liz says it is the same table FOTH.  [my understanding is they did something to the chess table?]  Liz and Steve agree that it was Meg's fault FOTH again.  Liz mentioned "DW". 

256AM BBT  Steve is sitting on the pull out bed.   Liz says "Steve you are taking it a lot better than me, you so cute, it is also hard to look at it this way", she is kind of a giggle/cry.  FOTH  Liz talking "After today, that was everything, Girls rule, Boys drool" she yawns "sold out concert,"  Steve "what will be my reception when I get out of here"  Austin is done with DR.  "What you doing here with her while I am gone"  Liz gets called to DR.  Steve tells Austin to let Liz go, it seems she tried to tickle him and he got her back.  Johnny Mac is still sitting up in bed wide awake.  Austin and Steve mention Vanessa and Austin says she is what she is .  Austin puts back on his mic.  Steve and Austin discuss what might be going on this week, they must know cause they are talking about Tuesday and
Wednesday.  Wondering what is up with Thursday episode.  So close Austin says he can taste it.  FOTH.  Austin and Steve discuss the 'shovel comp' or 'before and after'  Steve tells Austin ' we don't know they are changing them around'  Austin says if they do 'before and after' it won't be fair to Liz cause what if something happened when Julia was in house and not Liz.  Vetoes with 5 or less are usually questions.  "could they convert the 'shovel' to a veto?" asks Austin, Steve says "why not"  Austin yawns, Steve scratches his head and we have silence.  Johnny Mac is still sitting up in bed.  Austin "it has been a long day typically nominations are on this day, we can make our arguments"  Steve "yeah, technically it is Saturday now".  Steve gets called to DR.  Liz had short DR session.  "I just have to wash my face and tickle you" she runs from Austin to Cabana room and shuts the door.  Austin is standing outside of it pushing door in.  She protests as the door comes open.   Liz is asking him to please, he lets her go "spare you, spare me"  and Liz is in WA to remove her makeup and go to bed.  Liz tells Austin who is in the WC right now "you stop tickling me and I will stop trying to tickle you"  Austin out of WC and washes hands.  Liz puts her hair up in pony tail starts to wash her face, asks what time is it, and Austin comes up behind her trying to tickle her, "that is so evil, Austin please, Austin stop, I just want to wash my face, I am really tired"  She rinses her face off, asking Austin to leave her alone.  gets a towel, "don't make no sudden moves"  Austin has headed back to kitchen area.  Liz asks Austin to fill up her water glass, telling him that and pee is all she has to do before she goes to bed.  Johnny Mac is now laying on his stomach in bed. Steve is in DR, Liz in WC,

313AM BBT  Liz out of WC, picks up hoodie, says Thank you to Austin cause he got her water and put lemon in it.  [she did not wash her hands]  Liz "i won't tickle you the rest of the night, you earned it"  Liz heads to bed.  Austin rinses his mouth out in WA and now is heading to bed, removing his shirt as he walks.  Liz is standing at the corner and tries to scare Austin, he says, no.  As Liz turns off lights, Austin grabs her and she screams.  "Got you"  Austin complaining about Liz and her lotion, again.  Both are in bed, Liz says sleeping all day without her is rude.  now they are going to snipe at each other about how Austin acted the day they were on the block and the messed up Veto comp.  the cuddle session begins.

331AM Besides a restless Johnny Mac and Liztin all are in bed and quiet.  Steve came out of DR and went directly to bed.

607AM BBT  We still have a quiet house with all HGs tucked snuggly in bed.

Anyone else having issues with the Live Feefs like I am? I still have the Jeff reels showing on the small 1-4 cam feed boxes but when I click on the cam feed I see what is happening in the house. This started after the feeds came back last night.

924AM BBT FOTH, wake up HGs.  From FOTH we return to see Austin and Liz in WA, Steve is there also, with Vanessa sitting on the couch.  Vanessa is telling Austin about all the fun Liz and her had when they went to the concert.  She is laughing and mentioning JohnnyMac.  Steve is wandering around, from the WA he heads to the Comic room and makes his bed, checks on Teddy and he leaves to scamper about.  Vanessa is called to the DR.  Steve has found his red blanket and puts it on his bed in the comic room.  Austin heads towards the purple room, takes off his glasses and climbs back in bed with Liz.  JohnnyMac is hiding under the covers in his bed in the Comic room. 

935AM BBT Vanessa is out of DR [pill call] and in WA looking thru the cupboards.  She picks her seat as she walks up the hallway and enters the LR headed to the Storage Room.  She goes thru the cupboards taking out bottles and plastic baggies.  She takes out a fresh bottle of mouth wash, and leaves the cupboard door open and leaves to go back to the WA.  Steve climbs back in bed.  Vanessa heads upstairs to HoH room.  She enters HoH room and goes with her goodies to the WA.  She enters the shower, then leaves [putting away some soap] Checks her fridge, Sits at the table and begins to eat, Triskets and some type of dip.  Everyone else has gone back to bed.

947AM BBT Vanessa has stopped eating her junk food, goes into WA and cleans her makeup removing her eye paint.  She leaves WA standing in middle of floor by table in HoH room, looks over her HoH table, goes and crawls into bed.  We hear a door and briefly see Steve's hooding passing under the camera headed back to the comic room.

951AM BBT  Everyone including Vanessa is back in bed. 

1016AM BBT And the HGs continue to sleep  [side note:  Vanessa is still wearing the clothes that she wore to the concert with Liz including the Green Beanie cap]

1040AM BBT Vanessa is out of Bed, uses WC, leaves WC, wipes her hands on a towel, but does not wash them.  goes to dresser gets out clean clothes, slamming the drawers as she closes them, returns to WC, gets into shower, comes out of shower and all cams switch to Liztin and Comic room.  We can hear water running and what sounds like a shower taking place, but we are still all cams on sleeping houseguests.  [we are listening but not watching Vanessa take a shower]  Someone farted.  Still hear water running. 

1047 AM BBT Shower sounds continue but still watching HGs sleeping. 

1051AM BBT  We still hear the shower, Camera men are doing zoom ins on the sleeping HGs.  Someone seems to be blowing their nose.  running water has stopped.  We hear a click, but still watching HGs sleep.  There are a couple roll overs and readjusting of covers, but other than that, no movement.

1101 AM BBT Steve is called to the DR.  Steve is called a second time to the DR.  He gets up and heads out of the comic room.  We get a glimpse of Vanessa in the HoH WA with bluejeans on and a towel wrapped around her head.  She has showered and changed clothes.  She puts the burgundy hoodie back on.  Cam 1/2 are focused on Liz and Austin.  Vanessa puts on her shoes, rolls up the cuffs of her pants, sprays herself with cologne and puts her mic back on.  She stands in front of mirrors over tub and continues to adjust her clothing, takes off the towel covering her head, and starts to brush out the tangles.

1107 AM BBT  Vanessa is now wiping at her eyes, she is still taking off eye makeup.  She walks out of closet area and puts the brown beanie cap over her wet hair.  Walks out of HoH room and heads downstairs.  Steve returns from DR, we hear doors opening and closing but see no one moving around.  We now return to see Vanessa in WA downstairs using the hair dryer on her hair. Johnny Mac is called to DR at

1115AM BBT.  Vanessa finishes drying her hair and is now returning upstairs.  She is in the HoH room at the table, looking thru her goodies.  She rearranges everything on the table, and is searching the room again.  She could not find her IPod last night, so much be it is still missing.  Johnny Mac has entered the DR.  Vanessa removes her beanie hat and brushes her hair and puts the cap back on.  She is still looking around.  She goes to the sink, and is now applying something to her face.  Adjusting her cap and running her hands thru her hair.  She goes out into the bedroom area and is opening and closing the drawers, moving stuff all around. looking in the fridge, putting on her sunglasses, get a drink out of the fridge, has a pill bottle in her hand, reading the label, takes the cap off and puts pills in her hand, then takes them drinking the juice from the fridge.  She now picks up the remote and plays with the TV.  [duck face in place-Granny]  TV is focused, she puts down remote and walks around the HoH room, fiddling with her hair.  She puts a bag of snacks on the Bed side table, takes off her shoes and climbs back in bed.  with glasses on she moves the beanie down over her eyes and tucks herself back into bed.

1131AM BBT  Johnny Mac is out of the DR, He wanders thru the kitchen and back to the Comic room.  He walks in and then back out of the Comic room with his ADL bag with him, heads to WA,

1134AM BBT  JohnnyMac has brushed his teeth and is now in the kitchen getting a bowl, filling it with cereal, now standing at the glass counter eating.

1147AM BBT JohnnyMac is looking into the mirrors in hallway headed to WA.  He enters, opens his shaving kit and sits on the couch.  He starts flossing his teeth. 

1149AM BBT  Vanessa gets called to the DR, "you said I could have an hour," repeats herself, but heads for the DR.  "no one wants me to sleep, you said I could have an hour", while walking down the stairs.  we have FOTH,

1151AM BBT Jeff's reels start

401PM BBT  We still have Jeff's reels

442PM BBT  We see Austin and Liz in bed, Johnny Mac won VETO...  Steve is in kitchen

442PM BBT  We return to see Austin telling Liz that Steve will go this week, Liz says Vanessa likes Steve.  Austin is telling her that Vanessa will not betray them again.  Austin tells Liz that she has to keep telling Vanessa about the trip and what she owes Liztin. Liz looks like she has been crying.  Steve is busy in the kitchen.  Liz says we have to be careful what we say and need to give her space.

452PM BBT Steve asks Vanessa if she wants to talk, she tells him she can't, she needs to settle down first, he just tells her "when you are ready I am here".  Vanessa said "i don't want to get into more trouble"  [something happened?]  Liz and Austin still talking about them being safe cause Steve will go home. 

4:42: Feeds are back. Steve is in kitchen cooking, Liztin in bed cuddling....

From Liz/Austins conversation we learn that JMac has won the veto. Austin says that he now knows, that if he doesn't win HOH it'll keep being the same thing. John will keep going up on the block. Austin says that Van is upset because he'll still be here, and he knows that he was the target. So, John will be gunning for her now. Austin cautions Liz to make sure she reassures Van in the next two days, that she has her back.

4:47: John please go to the diary room. Steve is still happily cooking in the kitchen. Van nowhere to be seen.

4:49 John walks through kitchen back to DR. He is wearing sports wear. Steve  mumbles to himself.. "cheese". Steve looks up toward the HOH.  And...we hear Van before we see her. Liz"Hi Vanessa". Vanessa comes to the kitchen.  Steve "Have you eaten?" He repeats the question. She answers "Yes"

4:41pm BBT:Liz and Austin laying in bed in the OBR, Liz tells Austin that he needs to be careful.

4:45pm BBT: Austin and Liz say that they did not know john was that close to winning. Austin says that John is a beast with the veto and next week the veto is everything. Austin says we have to tell her . Austin says if Steve goes then you me or Vanessa is winning the game cause Johnny Mack is not wining the game. They tell each other they I Love you and snuggle in silence. BB calls John to the DR, Steve is cooking in the KT.

4:49pm BBT: Liz says between you and me i would love to work with Johnny Mack but i still can not trust him.

4:52pm BBT: Liz ask why is winning  Veto better than winning HOh  next week? Austin says cause if i win HOh  then i can not protect you next week and it will not matter who i nominate the veto holder is  the one vote and they decide the final 3. Liz says he has to go. everyone thinks i am like this beast and i am not. Austin says you are not going anywhere Liz.

4:55pm BBT: Austin says i do not know why they always do the puzzles and liz says i know i hate the puzzles. She then says i just want to cuddle with you all day and they start Kissing. In the KT Steve is eating and Vanessa comes in to get M&M's then goes back upstairs.

4:57pm BBT: Liz says lets go make something to eat and Austin says ok lets go see what we got. Liz ask what are we going to make for dinner? Austin says i do not know lets go look in the STR. Austin goes to the STR alone and finds turkey and Liz says  yay turkey for turkey burgers.

4:59pm BBT: Steve tells Austin these awkward moments after a comp is even more awkward when there are less people. Austin says I know.

4:51: Close up on Steve's infamous Turkey, Lettuce, Cheese.  Steve and Van have a conversation Steve offers to talk to her, or keep her company.  She responds that she has already gotten into trouble and doesn't want to get a f...g penalty or something like that. I've got to shut it down. Steve says "Oh not game talk." Van responds. "but, I don't think I'm capable of doing that. so..." Steve "I completely understand...Van, maybe later. Okay?Steve agrees and begins to demolish his sandwich. Van brings out the M & M and begins working on scenarios. Austin explains to Liz how winning HOH does NOT control the game. The Veto will be the most powerful. Because of the one vote. HOH can only protect him or herself, unless you win the veto as well. 

4:53 Liz is disclaiming her reputation. She says Steve has to go. She is not a freaking beast, like everyone thinks she is. Austin says she might not put you up she may put me up instead. Austin "We get puzzles twice?". Liz says" yeah why the F...ing puzzles. But, I liked that one better. Oh, I just want to cuddle with you all day" . They exchange kisses. Austins says he is lucky to have Liz. Make out session begins.  Hunger apparently brings the session to a quick end. Tight shot on Van and M&Ms and we get fish.

When Austin and Liz emerge Steve makes a remark about camping. Austin discovers ants in his veggies. Liz says "Oh my Gawwwd why'd you take them out?" He says I just took them out now. Steve attempts three times to tell about the bread he laid out for about a minute that was covered with ants. Steve later says that the lot has been infested with ants. Austin has managed to salvage some veggies. Meanwhile Van continues her candy scenarios, up in the HOH room

5:25 Finished Eating...Steve is creating something with foil at the table. JMac walks in Liz:"Johnny Mac you're not going to walk around with that veto for an hour like Austin did last week? JMac says its too heavy. Liz"Feeders if you're watching Johnny Mac won that veto!" Liz "OOhhh so many "aunts" to Austin "Look at you doing the dishes what the hell?" DR: Vanessa please report to the diary room Van slowly leaves her M&M strategy behind.

5:00pm BBT: Steve says i wonder when we get to watch the TV show? Austin says tomorrow. Steve ask do you want me to shut up for now? Austin says i am just trying to decompress right now and Steve says ok so a good time for me to shut up and i will shut up. Steve  goes back to eating as Liz and Austin make  lunch.

5:04pm BBT: Vanessa in the HOh rm with M&M's counting and thinking her next move. Austin and Liz still making food, Steve sitting eating and not talking. John is still in the DR.

5:06pm BBT: Steve says i do not want the rest of this as he throws his sandwich away and says he is going to have another glass of orange juice and then take a nap.

5:08pm BBT: Steve says well i am going to go to bed good night and Liz says good night and he leaves for the BR. Austin is eating at the  KT table and Liz is cooking her ham for her sandwich, Vanessa still in the HOh rm thinking.

5:15pm BBT: Vanessa moving things off the table in the HOh rm so she has more room for the M&M's  and skittles to do different strategies.

5:22pm BBT: Steve comes scampering to the KT and Liz ask what are you doing? Steve says i am scampering as he gets aluminum foil.

5:27pm BBT: John is now out of the DR in the KT with Steve , Liz and Austin talking about watching premiers. Vanessa is till going over her M&M's and skittles strategies. Steve is making something from the aluminum foil at the Kt table.

5:31pm BBT: Steve says Austin  look and Austin walks off not saying a word to him, Austin walks to the Wa then back to the T as Steve heads to the BR.

Vanessa is back with EVEN MORE M&M's Steve is trying to be entertaining with his foil creation. He tries to get Austin's attention. Finally he says I'm attempting to lightening the mood, but not succeeding. 

5:32 Liz asks what is he trying to do, referring to Steve, Austin  I don't know. JMac is munching on chips. Vanessa is still using M&Ms

5:33 Johnny Mac is still munching, Van is still crunching scenarios using more and more M & Ms

5:36: Liz has taken over for Austin and finished cleaning the kitchen. Liz asks nap? Austin said "Let's nap until dinner time." (wait what did you just eat?)

JMAc returns with M&Ms with peanuts...meanwhile Van uses plain M&Ms to restrategize?/

5:50 Liz straddles Austin. Within minutes make out session begins again. With Steve a few feet away. His head is covered by a blanket. 

5:50  has completed her M&M Skittles game plan. She walks around takes a look, heads to the restroom. She emerges washes her hands, returns to study the game plan. Liztin continues to make out, Steve continues to hid under the blanket.

5:55 The makeout session is finished. Vanessa continues to study her handiwork.

5:35pm BBT: Liz is doing dishes as Austin stands in the KT watching her and Johnny Mack walking around eating chips.

5:38pm BBT: Austin walks around the Kt and says oh wow what a morning and lets out a sigh then yawns and says oh man, johnny Mack is now eating M&M's. 

5:39pm BBT: Austin says hopefully there is no more puzzle comps causer that was BS. Liz says yeah and no more bowling game cause that was horrible as they head to the BR to take a nap. Liz says oh your in the daybed? Steve says yeah i am in the daybed. Austin and Liz get in bed and snuggle and start kissing.

5:51pm Vanessa gets up and goes to the WC, Austin and Liz snuggling and kissing in the bed in the OBR as Steve is going to sleep in the day bed in the OBR. heard a door close  so am amusing Johnny Mack has gone to bed in the CBR.

5:58pm BBT: Austin, Liz and Steve sleeping now in the OBR, Vanessa still doing her M&M's and Skittle strategies in the HOh rm all is silent in the house.