Vanessa Rousso (Week 12) - HoH

Marty

Last night Shelli admiring Vanessa's game. Jeeebus.... All that's left for Vanessa to do is decide who she wants to have 2nd place. That part is predictable. Who it will be is a toss up though, I think.

Vanessa has got some giant balls. Tells JMac she may need to put him up but if he wins veto and uses it on himself he HAS to vote how she tells him to. She tells Steve basically 'I know we had a deal but I might have to put you up anyway, too bad for you'. She tells everyone 'if you send me to jury I'll poison all of them against you and you will not win'. And she managed to get Liz to agree to take her on the luxury trip instead of Austin.

Sweet Baby Jesus! I don't like to resort to personal attacks, but this vile creature is truly ugly both inside and out.

Last night Shelli admiring Vanessa's game. Jeeebus.... All that's left for Vanessa to do is decide who she wants to have 2nd place. That part is predictable. Who it will be is a toss up though, I think.

Vanessa has got some giant balls. Tells JMac she may need to put him up but if he wins veto and uses it on himself he HAS to vote how she tells him to. She tells Steve basically 'I know we had a deal but I might have to put you up anyway, too bad for you'. She tells everyone 'if you send me to jury I'll poison all of them against you and you will not win'. And she managed to get Liz to agree to take her on the luxury trip instead of Austin.

Sweet Baby Jesus! I don't like to resort to personal attacks, but this vile creature is truly ugly both inside and out.

I love it!  Not only did Vanessa do all of the above, she forced everyone to reveal all the side deals that they had with each other.  She needed to discover the "discrepancies" and determine whether or not these deals were legitimate or if people were lying to her or other people.   She has made deals with everyone that allows her to control who goes to jury regardless of who wins HOH.   Vanessa has it set up where no one can put her up and that if someone does the others cannot vote her out unless they break their word.  This is incredible!  And don't get me even started with her F2 deals.   :deal2:

I don't mind her being a snake. She's done it from the beginning and is very good at laying blame in other places when she is cornered. What sucks is I think she is going to turn her back on Steve and JMac and take Austin and Liz to the end. Really? After all of her cries of "I've been playing this game alone." She's about to loose any modicum of respect I might have had for her as a player if she puts up Steve and JMac. I hope she's just joking around.

She is definitely a manipulator! Mel better take a step back and look!

I really hope her beloved Mel sees what she is doing and how she acts in the house and breaks up with Vanessa. I am sure Mel and Vanessa's mom cringe every time Vanessa swears on their lives.

I think at this point whoever evicts Vanessa will win the game if they make it to F2. I want to vomit every time I see and hear Vanessa and hope she doesn't win.

Bullying your way to the top is not strategic at all; she's one of the worst players I've seen.  But she's great at being a bully.

Why they allow her to get by with it is beyond me.  They must assume there's no way she'll make it to the final three since

the house dislikes her so much.

She is dillusional if she thinks she can sway a jury to not vote for the person that evicts her.  Once in jury her power is gone.  They will vote who they want to and not who she tells them to. I would love for her to go to jury last then she would not have a chance  to say anything to anybody.  What a waste of a summer.  She is so lucky she got players this year like Steve and Austin.  For that matter this whole cast with the exception of Becky who had her figured out. I have never seen a dumber group of people. I hope next year they try to cast people and not recruit them.

I think in the end Vanessa will put up JMac and Liz because she knows both of them probably will never take her to F2 as long as Steve or Austin is around.  I  think that Liz would be her target because Vanessa knows that if Liz makes it to F2 her resume will be very impressive and Liz will probably win over Vanessa.

She is putting up Jmac and Steve and looks like the target is Jmac.

I just don't see that happening Marty. Jmac is by far the easiest one she can beat as he has won no HoH's, only veto comps. Her best bet is to put up one from each side like Austin/Liz vs. Jmack/Steve. Personally I think if she makes F2 with anyone that's left she will win this game. As much as I hate saying this she has by far played the best game.

Liz taking Vanessa to Grande concert with Frankie... Sounds like Austin dodged a bullet if you ask me. ;)

I am surprised CBS took them there after the donut licking scandal she had in July. Funny thing is the Liz and Van have no clue about it because they were in the house at the time of the scandal.

Generally I like players that will lie, deceive, mislead and take advantage of the other players, but something about the way Vanessa plays the game just don't feel right to me. I usually don't mind a little bullying but Vanessa seems to go overboard with it.

That being said, she deserves the win if she gets to the final 2. She has definitely played hard.

Manipulation and bullying are accepted in this game. In fact people love to hate them when they own it, ala Evil Dick. She has done this and then plays victim. That is why most hate her and her game. I believe she has lived her life this way. A vile human that runs people over and cries poor me when faced with the truth. I wish nothing good for her

I think it's probably all about personal taste. If another HG played the way she does and I liked them, I'd probably laugh & root for them all the way.

While I can appreciate Vanessa's game; she's got some mist alright! I just don't like her and want anyone of who's left to beat her, except maybe Austin. He's got the next best game after her, but i don't like him either.  :)

If I was on jury, I'd totally vote for who I like better, regardless of game. (That's you Johnny Mac!)

I compare it to hockey players I can't stand. I can be awed by how good they are, but hope they are never on my team because I think they're not good people. (imo or proven to be so...)

Irrational maybe, but that's how I roll. :)

Generally I like players that will lie, deceive, mislead and take advantage of the other players, but something about the way Vanessa plays the game just don't feel right to me. I usually don't mind a little bullying but Vanessa seems to go overboard with it.

That being said, she deserves the win if she gets to the final 2. She has definitely played hard.

Right.  That's all part of the game of BB and everyone knows that going in.  I can't quite put my finger on it, but there's something about Vanessa that's very "off". 

As far as who wins the game, I don't particularly care for any of the remaining HGs, so I won't be overjoyed by any particular player winning.  It will be entertaining if the winner is NOT Vanessa, but I don't really care.

Right.  That's all part of the game of BB and everyone knows that going in.  I can't quite put my finger on it, but there's something about Vanessa that's very "off". 

As far as who wins the game, I don't particularly care for any of the remaining HGs, so I won't be overjoyed by any particular player winning.  It will be entertaining if the winner is NOT Vanessa, but I don't really care.

If you can't put your finger on it, call Austin, :dance2: