9/10 TV Show Eviction Night Thread

uvp

1.Predict something one particular hg's will do on the eviction show....

2. Which past hg do you think it would have been fun to see them play with their twin (lets pretend they had a twin)?

3.Who do you least want to win of the remaining hg's ?

:animated_bouncy:

1. I predict Austin's goodbye message to Liz will mention how he can't wait to "go camping" with her after he wins BB.

2. Twin Derricks - one playing good cop, the other playing bad cop - would slightly amusing

3. I least want to see Vanessa win. I just can't root for a bully, no matter how "good" her game play has been.

1.Predict something one particular hg's will do on the eviction show.... When Julia walks out the door there will not be much applause. They will wonder about that. 

2. Which past hg do you think it would have been fun to see them play with their twin (lets pretend they had a twin)?  Jeff Schroeder - it would cool to have 2 Chicago boys 

3.Who do you least want to win of the remaining hg's ?   Vanessa 

1.Predict something one particular hg's will do on the eviction show.... austin will console liz when she cries once  julia if she leaves photo turns grey

2. Which past hg do you think it would have been fun to see them play with their twin (lets pretend they had a twin)?i have two jessie and ed

3.Who do you least want to win of the remaining hg's ? jmac

:animated_bouncy:

1.Predict something one particular hg's will do on the eviction show.... Austin will be holding Liz's hand while she's on the block chair

2. Which past hg do you think it would have been fun to see them play with their twin (lets pretend they had a twin)?  Zach or Enzo

3.Who do you least want to win of the remaining hg's ? Austin

wont be posting much tonight

watching football and big brother dont have much time to post while juggling both :animated_bouncy:

Vanessa wins HOH

I think her target will be Austin and Steve 

I hope she doesn't do that.  It would be sort of a "no blood" way to go, and I would hope that she would realize that it's too late in the game for that.  If Liz or Austin won POV then Austin would come down, and presumably the same would happen with Steve and Johnny Mac.  IMO the best move for Vanessa would be to put up Austin and Liz, and then if one of them wins the POV she'll have to put up Steve or Johnny Mac and the deciding eviction vote will be hers.