Worst season ever in BB History

trector9409

I have watched every season since it began

I will not finish watching this season

I think they are rigging the comps for people

Welcome to Morty's and your first post

I think they have had quite a few physical comps for people that have left. James good at physical comps, Jackie a dancer, Becky an athlete, Shelli very good at physical comps, Jason good at physical comps.

It is what it is..... 

Someone says "Worst Season Ever" every year, lol. But this definitely isn't my favorite season. The only season I thought things were clearly rigged was Amanda's season. It seemed like she was getting special info from production during her DR sessions, but that could be completely wrong of course.

Well, this season isn't going to turn out the way I would like, but that's the way it goes. 

Every HG knew going in that they had a 1 in 16 chance of winning this thing.  At the least, they got to have the experience of a lifetime.  Plus they get their stipend and any prizes they win along the way.  There are no real losers in BB, except maybe for the first few evicted.  They didn't get much out of it, I'm sure.  Some embarrassment, maybe. 

It seems to me like more and more the more interesting characters seem to get evicted earlier.  I think there was potential there with Austin and Jace, Davonne was a spark plug, Audrey always good to make things interesting ... I think had we had them longer and dropped players like Meg, Liz, and Clay perhaps earlier we would have enjoyed a lot more drama in the game.

I've enjoyed this season, perhaps it's just in comparison to the last two though. haha

I do wish I could exchange just about all but one of the remaining house guests w/ some that have been evicted, but them's the breaks...

I don't care for some of them, but I don't hate any of them. Couldn't have said that the last two years. (Aaryn, Christine, Gina Maria *tho she was a funny train wreck*)

It sucks when big alliances knock out everyone else, but it's fun when they have to turn on each other....should be interesting considering how little "blood" they want on their hands.

I hope Jmac wins veto and next hoh.  :)  He might need a maxi-pad to soak up all this so called blood.  :)

I have to agree, this is one of the worst seasons ever.  The majority of the HG's seem to have no idea of how to play this game.  It looks like they recruited 90% of the cast.   The asinine decisions that most of them make leaves no doubt that these people are so far out of their element.  For them to happily allow a twin to come into the house and compete against them for the grand prize should go down as the stupidest cast decision in BB history. They found out about the twin twist in Week 2 or  3 and had ample opportunity to get rid of Liz before Week 6 when Julia would enter to stay.  It amazes me that most of the HG's looked forward to playing with a set of twins instead of plotting to get rid of Liz ASAP.

The twin twin weapon was never used (or figured out)

As of week 10, two people could have gotten out whomever the chose by simply putting up Liz. Their votes coupled with 2 from Julia and Austin would have sent home any target regardless of alliances.

Keeping the twins seemed wrong early. But if you kept them, why did nobody use them?

The twin twin weapon was never used (or figured out)

As of week 10, two people could have gotten out whomever the chose by simply putting up Liz. Their votes coupled with 2 from Julia and Austin would have sent home any target regardless of alliances.

Keeping the twins seemed wrong early. But if you kept them, why did nobody use them?

Because they're all stupid?  That's my answer. 

Season 9 will forever be the worst season ever for me but I don't like a season where one side wins all the time.  I think the double HOH has promoted that the last two seasons.  Hopefully it will go away. I did enjoy the way this group played and had fun together.  They were very creative with games like using the pop bottles as bowling pins and an orange wrapped in foil as a bowling ball, playing pot ball with assorted kitchen pots and their interview shows.  They also told a lot more group stories for BBAD than others have.  

I will admit that I have not been interested to even watch the feeds the last 3 days -- I am sick of Austin and his junior high sex drive that gives hickies and finger sex constantly and still thinks America loves him.  

I enjoy every season, I am a fan of BB, some weeks I am not happy with who is in power other weeks gleefully watch someone go.  This week watching one of the twins go is one of those great weeks, I was hoping for more tears and breakups, hopefully in the next two days.... :dance2: 

When Battle of the Block first made its appearance last year, I remember posting my thoughts, and an analysis.

I came to the quick conclusion that its impact on the game would be forcing the two HoHs to nominate weak floater-type players instead of big targets, because it would be to their benefit to LOSE the BotB so that they could avoid being dethroned, and remain safe as HoH.

And in my opinion, this would be a bad thing.

However, if it worked as planned, it would mean that the "dead weight" players of the season would be out early, and only the "real players" would be left, making for a more exciting end to the season (which I think was why production introduced it, mainly).

BUT, it didn't actually work out that way.

In BB16 last season, the BotB was in play for 8 (LOOOOOONG) weeks.

The replacement nominee went home 5 out of those 8 times. (Weeks, 1, 3, 5, 7 and 8.)

And the only time the veto WASN'T used was week 6. (It was used in weeks 2 and 4, but the replacement nominee stayed.)

This season, for example, out of the 5 houseguests evicted while BotB was in play for the first 5 weeks, only Da'Vonne was NOT a replacement nominee. And in her week, that is because John, who was on the block next to her originally, won the Veto and took himself off, leaving her up there as the sole target.

The other 4 who went home (Jace, Jeff, Audrey and Jason) all went up as replacements after the Veto was used.

SO, it would seem that the big "dangerous" targets are still being taken out early.

But I think production might like the BotB enough to keep it around some more, since it involves more houseguests (2 HoHs and 4 nominees), and makes for more drama, as well as giving them something interesting (and game-related) to broadcast on the Sunday show, instead of the Food competitions they used to show.

I certainly hope the BotB is not here to stay, as somehow both seasons which featured it seem to somehow be of lower calibre, based on popular opinion.

Is that just because of the specific casting, or due to BotB, it's hard to be definitive.

If they bring back BOTB next year I am out.  It in my opinion is the reason I did not like the show last year and its the reason I don't like the show this year.  I am glad they got rid of it long before they did last year but I hated that it was even back.  I did not like this cast this year at all.  I never had a favorite which is unusual for me.  In a couple of weeks this season will be done and hopefully none of these people will be on another reality show.

quote from CBS President Les Moonves Sept 8, 2015 by Josef Adalian

And yet you’re still involved on a micro level with a lot of decisions. I’ve heard you still play a role in signing off on the cast for Big Brother 

By the way, this wasn’t a great year for casting on Big Brother.

Early on, the cast seemed pretty promising!

I agree. Usually you have one or two disappointments. I think we had five or six disappointments. Another discussion.

I hated the people that just vacation and sleep through BB like Meg, James, Shelli, Clay, Jackie, JMac, Becky, Julia. None of them even made an alliance. You can hate on the people left but they at least play the game.

If people keep criticizing the show every year it will be cancelled and I will be mad. If you don't like it shut up and don't watch.

I hated the people that just vacation and sleep through BB like Meg, James, Shelli, Clay, Jackie, JMac, Becky, Julia. None of them even made an alliance. You can hate on the people left but they at least play the game.

If people keep criticizing the show every year it will be cancelled and I will be mad. If you don't like it shut up and don't watch.

Nah, I'm going to keep complaining, just like others do.  AND I'm going to keep watching.  If it runs its course and gets cancelled I'll find something else to entertain me. 

Voicing complaints is the American way. If it ends, they did it to themslelves with poor casting. Some could say if you don't like the complaints, then stop reading them. Don't like that either. Fun to banter back and forth.

I agree, and definitely about the poor casting. 

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name