Liz Nolan (Week 11) - Nominated

JEDI

Liz won her THIRD HoH competition during the double eviction episode (even though she claims she was trying to throw it to Julia).

She's putting together quite the resumé, should she make it to final 2 and have to campaign for the win.

What goes around comes around.

I recall Liz making fun of others for crying.  Now it's her turn. 

This is completely different. Those other people deserved to be on the block. Liz doesn't. She is supposed to always be up in the HoH room pigging out on food and doing things with Austin in the HoH bed. How dared that little nobody nerd put her on the block!

Cry those tears, girl.  You can keep shedding 'em all week long, too, to make up for all the pain you have inflicted on the audience all summer.

You and your sister both need to keep on crying (as if you weren't enough of a brat alone, we were "blessed" this season with TWO).  Hope when

the two of you hit the jury house, the other jurors will quick make you realize just how despised you were by the rest of the house.

This is completely different. Those other people deserved to be on the block. Liz doesn't. She is supposed to always be up in the HoH room pigging out on food and doing things with Austin in the HoH bed. How dared that little nobody nerd put her on the block!

:smilielol:

I stand corrected. 

Cry those tears, girl.  You can keep shedding 'em all week long, too, to make up for all the pain you have inflicted on the audience all summer.

You and your sister both need to keep on crying (as if you weren't enough of a brat alone, we were "blessed" this season with TWO).  Hope when

the two of you hit the jury house, the other jurors will quick make you realize just how despised you were by the rest of the house.

LOL, yes!  I don't normally advocate booing, but I hope she at best she gets just some polite clapping when she leaves the house.  Those twins think they're so adorable.  They're not.

Liz just said the funniest thing, I almost spit out my water. Her and Julia were shoveling in food and they were talking about which one should be the one evicted. Julia says "no one would take me to final 2." Liz says "yes they would because they know they could beat you. No one would take me because I would beat them." Ok she has won a few comps but most of the time she has been protected by her alliance.

Liz just said the funniest thing, I almost spit out my water. Her and Julia were shoveling in food and they were talking about which one should be the one evicted. Julia says "no one would take me to final 2." Liz says "yes they would because they know they could beat you. No one would take me because I would beat them." Ok she has won a few comps but most of the time she has been protected by her alliance.

That was funny. Julia wouldn't beat anyone but maybe Vanessa.  Liz would probably only beat Julia.  Hahaha

Meg and James were friends, not in a showmance but even though Meg was sad because she would be evicted, she was happy for James when he won the veto. But not Liz. Now she hates Austin because he won. What a lovely person she is.

Maybe she is using this to have a reason to break up with him. She is probably sick of pretending she likes him and all this drama gets her camera time. And maybe the other HGs will feel sorry for poor little Liz and vote out her sister instead.

Maybe she is using this to have a reason to break up with him. She is probably sick of pretending she likes him and all this drama gets her camera time. And maybe the other HGs will feel sorry for poor little Liz and vote out her sister instead.

I don't know about how much she dislikes him...........BigBrotherLeak @BigBrotherLeak  28m

Liz has crawled in bed with Austin. They are snuggling and whispering sorry to each other. #BB17

I don't know about how much she dislikes him...........BigBrotherLeak @BigBrotherLeak  28m

Liz has crawled in bed with Austin. They are snuggling and whispering sorry to each other. #BB17

I hope she's playing him, but I doubt it. 

She's going to look back on this someday and be stunned at her stupidity. 

Sigmund and Freud in the Vegas tiger show?!? Liz earned a bachelors degree from Loyola university in New Orleans. She had a 3.52 GPA. That school has to be among the worst schools in America. Psychology 101 is still a required course for all bachelors degrees isn't it?

I don't know how Steve and Austin kept from bursting out laughing. 

In other news, earlier she was plucking her eyebrows and various other facial hairs, wiping the contents of her tweezers on her shirt.  Am I out of the loop?  Is that what people do?  Those twins have some gross habits. 

Sigmund and Freud in the Vegas tiger show?!? Liz earned a bachelors degree from Loyola university in New Orleans. She had a 3.52 GPA. That school has to be among the worst schools in America. Psychology 101 is still a required course for all bachelors degrees isn't it?

I would assume that a person that graduated HS and college would know what a salutatorian was. Sometimes it is hard to remember what the person with the second highest gpa is called, but, when someone says the name, you would think it would jog the memory of a couple of college graduates.   

I know that term all too well. It is my most unbelievable but true story. At my highschool the principle butchered the name of our saluatorian, an Asian girl whose name was Yoo Suk Kwok.

I swear on everything that is holy.

On a unrelated note, years ago my father was in an accident with a man named Pumm Kin

I would assume that a person that graduated HS and college would know what a salutatorian was. Sometimes it is hard to remember what the person with the second highest gpa is called, but, when someone says the name, you would think it would jog the memory of a couple of college graduates.   

That was actually more astounding than the Sigmund Freud thing.  Maybe younger people really haven't heard a whole lot about Freud, but if they were in any kind of educational institution they should know what a salutatorian is. 

Sometimes I wonder how much of that fog the twins' are in is due to their drinking/partying.  They act like their sort of buzzed all the time, so I don't know.

There's no way Liz truly loves Austin. You can tell when she was in the hammock whispering to Julia that he's a bad kisser. She just wants to see if there is any way she can get him to use the Veto on her (fat chance). Unless Austin wins BB she gives him the heave-ho ASAP.

If she doesn't, he will. He's using her too. I think Liz might actually believe Austin is in love with her and that she can exploit that. Not a chance, he's here for Judas only, but if he gets to "go camping" with some fit chick - bonus.

There's no way Liz truly loves Austin. You can tell when she was in the hammock whispering to Julia that he's a bad kisser. She just wants to see if there is any way she can get him to use the Veto on her (fat chance). Unless Austin wins BB she gives him the heave-ho ASAP.

If she doesn't, he will. He's using her too. I think Liz might actually believe Austin is in love with her and that she can exploit that. Not a chance, he's here for Judas only, but if he gets to "go camping" with some fit chick - bonus.

I think you're right, and besides using him for a (slim) chance that he would use the POV on her, there's the fact that one of the twins will still be in the game so they need to hang onto that Austwin alliance. 

As far as Austin being "in love" with Liz,  I don't know, but she'll never be his one true love.  Austin is love with himself above all.