Vanessa Rousso (Week 11)

JEDI

Although she'd probably rather sit next to one particular person than another, she's just going to keep playing both sides until she's in Final 3. Her best chance of winning is probably getting rid of all the Austwins, though that's a tough nut to crack. If one of them survives to the end, that's two votes she won't be getting.  If Liz goes home this week, the playing field evens out, but Austin and Julia may have an advantage in the jury house.  I'd go with Johnny Mac; Vanessa has played the game hard, and JM hasn't (though he's certainly been one of the most entertaining houseguests.) But that means Vanessa getting to final 3 with Johnny and Steve, and winning the comp, as both guys would take each other unless they lose their minds.

Steve believes he is playing a much better game than he is/has played. I would not be surprised if he won the comp at final 3, he would try to be another Ian and take Vanessa to the final. Of coarse, I think that would be a stupid move, but i would not be surprised if he tried it. 

Not a Vanessa fan, someone called her the Vanipulator I like that one.  I can acknowledge her game play, but not like her crying, vengefulness, her treatment of Steve seems bullyish, and she throws out the "gay card" too often for me.  Her entitlement is the most annoying character flaw, she has earned herself a good living, and got called by production for offering bribes gifts to other houseguests.  I guess I'm hoping Steve, John and Austin don't get manipulated into taking "the hated Vanessa" to final two, because as someone else mentioned a moderator often guides the jury to acknowledge certain game play. 

Steve or Jmac for me :daisy:

Vanessa is a great player. But I can't stand her emotional gameplay. She's so confrontational and demanding and I don't see how her aggressiveness works every time. Have we ever seen such a polarized player- that is both calculating and emotional to an advantage? She's a rollercoaster and is fun to watch. I was rooting for her out when Becky was HOH because I felt she was the leader of the evil side. (Taking out Jason was so wrong!) But now I'm rooting for her to go to final three since she became a quiet underdog.

What did I miss? Did Vanessa admit to being a professional poker player?  Seems the talk on the daily coverage suggests that she told everyone the truth.  I guess her revelation did not have any negative feedback because Austin was suggesting possible income opportunities for Vanessa.

What did I miss? Did Vanessa admit to being a professional poker player? Seems the talk on the daily coverage suggests that she told everyone the truth. I guess her revelation did not have any negative feedback because Austin was suggesting possible income opportunities for Vanessa.

As far as I can tell, I have only heard her admit that she "was" a professional gambler. I have yet to hear her say she is. Sticking to the DJ stuff. Liz and Jmac were asking her about certain DJ's and she had never heard of most of them. She would then blather on about the two or three she had seen in concert. Good thing her game is built on loyalty and truth.

What did I miss? Did Vanessa admit to being a professional poker player?  Seems the talk on the daily coverage suggests that she told everyone the truth.  I guess her revelation did not have any negative feedback because Austin was suggesting possible income opportunities for Vanessa.

She has admitted to having been a professional gambler, but as far as I know she didn't divulge her lifetime winnings.  Still, she has said she doesn't need the money, which is a stupid thing to say in BB.

IMO, she needs to be a shining star.  She continually infers that she has sooooooo much to tell everyone after the game.

I dislike braggarts. 

I do not respect her game because I do not like the way that she played.  Having said that this is big brother so whatever works for you works.  This year she was put into a house where no one wanted to get blood on their hands.  If I never hear that again it will be too soon. She went to every single person who won an HOH and told them who to put up and who to get out.  These idiots listened to her.  She should win the game if she makes it to the final 2 but it would not hurt my feelings if she left soon.  I think the biggest problem I had with her is when she would talk about how loyal she is and her word and how she doesn't lie.  I really could care less if you lie or if you switch loyalities but while you are preaching to everyone else and are lying  the whole time you need to just shut up.

I guess what bugs me is that every show Julie starts with the speech that Vanessa is running the show and has control over every move in the house. Vanessa might not win but they are building up her promo for the show Poker Face. 

Vanessa did not get 
her way when Austin was HOH when she wanted him to put up the Goblins. Vanessa did not get her way when she wanted Steve evicted over Jmac. Vanessa lost with trying to save Julia and evict Liz. None the less Julie Chen and production will edit the show to make it seem like keeping Liz is Vanessa's master plan. 

I like the CBS show for the comedy but only the live feeders really know how the real game is going.

Week 11 and The Vanipulator (whoever came up with that is awesome) remains a loathsome BB player and is unpleasant to watch. She is small-screen poison. Watching her groom jury members is pretty revolting.

feeling kinda proud that I came up with the vanipulator on my own a few weeks back. Not sure if anyone else did it earlier and I missed it, but I could really use the victory so I'm claiming even if they did.

No I don't think the game is rigged. Julie Chen does build up Vanessa every show as a master manipulator and "controlling" the house and been behind every eviction. PROMO

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2015/big-brother-17-spoilers-vanessa-rousso-fixed-to-win-bb17-secret-source-claims-game-rigged-to-promote-new-poker-face-show/

VAnessa Finessa...who would believe she could get Julia to take Austin...that was superior game play. And the Austin anger fit and all that sturm and drang was masterful...and then V goes into waterworks mode about how helpful she is...o yea I loved that.

These people are morons. How do you not take out Liz and break up the duo with Austin? Steve too worried about offending people, John being a pussy and doing what Vanessa wants. No one remaining deserves to win, give the money to charity please!