Vanessa Rousso (Week 11)

JEDI

If he doesn't, John needs to kick his ass.

Not putting up 2 of the austwins RIGHT NOW is unacceptable!

I think even the Austins would agree with that. haha

Even Vanessa would do it if she was HOH.

There's NO MORE TIME LEFT to break them up.

It has to be NOW

What I am hoping is that.....

Austin and Liz on the block

Julia wins POV and takes down Liz

Steve has to put up Vanessa or Jmac  

Hopefully Vanessa goes up and the twins vote her to go home

(just a dream of mine)  :daisy:

Nah. I'd like it better if the twins voted Austin.

I can't even imagine the looks on everyone's faces, especially Austin.

And Liz shakes his hand instead of hugging him and says, "good luck to you sir".   Hahahaha

Maybe not good game play & very unlikely, but i sure would laugh and laugh.  :)

I don't get people not respecting the game Vanessa has played and I'm not a fan of her either but I respect the game she has played ...

She has played a very good game what else could she have done and who the heck has done more than her this season with or without the HoH.  So what if she uses Steve she recognized someone she felt she could control and started working with him that's smart.  She also kept working with the Austwins in the event things were different in this most recent HoH she has herself covered on both sides another smart game move. She's had her back against the wall with a seemingly imminent eviction and managed to survive ... Her only down side is that she created a boat load of enemies in the jury but some of the best players in history (Dan G) have had that problem

Hmmm... I'm not seeing much/any disrespect for Vanessa's game on this page...

I don't care for her, but appreciate how she's worked to keep herself in the game.

I'm always partial to people I like rather than the gamer I don't really like.

If it can't be Jmac & Julia, Jmac & Steve, or Steve & Julia in the end, it better be Vanessa & Julia.

I think considering her faulty jury management, she needs to be sitting next to Julia. That will show that she recognizes her ace in the hole rather than risking a bust.  :)

Well I think Austin has played just as good of a game. He had the side with James and Meg like Vanessa had the side with Jmac and Steve. It was just a matter of who won that last few competitions. 

Vanessa has definitely played her game well. I don't like the way she played it but she was in game mode 24/7 and never let up. So, I respect that she came to play the game and worked her game hard but she was also lucky that most the others in the house were the type of people who backed down when she started her intense intimidation and manipulation.

She had a hand in almost every eviction and it was usually the person that SHE wanted out. Yeah, she has played the game well. Don't have to like her or her method.

I honestly think that if Vanessa makes it to the final two, the only one she can win against is Julia.  She doesn't deserve to win for reasons I've stated before

(attaching herself to a couple and a threesome -- just didn't make any sense while she was stabbing all other chances away in the meantime).  Being reduced

to working with Steve (yes, I know she marked him out early in the season as her sitting duck) -- that doesn't bode well either.  Vanessa is one of the dumber

players I've seen.  Doesn't mean she won't ultimately prevail, but she will do so despite her own best efforts to consistently destroy her game.

I honestly think that if Vanessa makes it to the final two, the only one she can win against is Julia.  She doesn't deserve to win for reasons I've stated before

(attaching herself to a couple and a threesome -- just didn't make any sense while she was stabbing all other chances away in the meantime).  Being reduced

to working with Steve (yes, I know she marked him out early in the season as her sitting duck) -- that doesn't bode well either.  Vanessa is one of the dumber

players I've seen.  Doesn't mean she won't ultimately prevail, but she will do so despite her own best efforts to consistently destroy her game.

Good points, Carmen. 

Hmmm... I'm not seeing much/any disrespect for Vanessa's game on this page...

I don't care for her, but appreciate how she's worked to keep herself in the game.

I'm always partial to people I like rather than the gamer I don't really like.

If it can't be Jmac & Julia, Jmac & Steve, or Steve & Julia in the end, it better be Vanessa & Julia.

I think considering her faulty jury management, she needs to be sitting next to Julia. That will show that she recognizes her ace in the hole rather than risking a bust.   :)

Go through more than just this page there is more than enough  ... definitely plenty out there :)

Of all the houseguests, all her fake crying, manipulations, bullying, etc, Vanessa is really the only one who has truly played the game. She has had her hand in everything and no one else can say they played a better game UNLESS they are the one who sends her to jury! IMO

From the bios I picked Vanessa and Jase as my top 2. I liked Vanessa for about 3 weeks. I liked her as an outsider. I grew to dislike her more and more. I think now I dislike her more then I did Amanda. I just do. Her voice and her game I just can't stand. Just my gut hates her.

Throwing it would be a big mistake!

If she has a shot she better grab it!

If she wins it she can say she's doing what the HOH wants...been done tons of times this season. eff what she told Austin

If an Austwin wins, Vanessa would go up unless Julia isn't the veto winner...

I think Steve would put up Van over Jmac.

Oh man if Julia wins....Jmac or Van are going to jury.  Yes I think Steve would ditch Van before Jmac because he knows the votes are 2-1. He would be free of Van's control, escape her wrath except for whatever biting remarks she makes on the way out, and have Jmac who he is sure is an austwin hater and on his side for sure.

To me ... it still seems unfair to pit a professional gambler / bluffer against the types of HGS that were picked to play this season with her.

She may not win.... but she gave them a run for the money.

I respect the game she has played I just hate the self entitled attitude she has. I wanted J Mac to really let her have it when she told him "i really want a letter from Mel" during hoh. Is she the only one that should get or need a letter from home

What I am hoping is that.....

Austin and Liz on the block

Julia wins POV and takes down Liz

Steve has to put up Vanessa or Jmac

Hopefully Vanessa goes up and the twins vote her to go home

(just a dream of mine) :daisy:

I really hope Julia wins the POV just so we get to see Steve freak out about having to pick between his 2 F2's to go up knowing they will be voted out. Now that would add much needed drama this week.

She does have a game and from watching every season (only while it aired) I can barely remember some players and it was for their game play. Will and Dan for telling the house guests they were liars, evil dick for banging pots and pans around, and I'm sure Vanessa is one I won't forget. However with the way she is always paranoid about others talking and always crying I am thinking she's a possessive girlfriend too. In her interview she said attached at the hip about her and Mel and I bet that's true.

Me too! It would make the season a little better!

WOW Vanessa is pure evil. She told Julia to challenge Austin one of the rounds when JMac was still in the game which of course made Austin flip out thinking Liz and Julia are apart of some plot to get rid of him so he flips out and instead of coming clean and telling Austin and Liz the truth she is covering her ass and watching her so called friends fight and possibly end their romance.

Who does Vanessa want to take to the end as her goat?

Although she'd probably rather sit next to one particular person than another, she's just going to keep playing both sides until she's in Final 3. Her best chance of winning is probably getting rid of all the Austwins, though that's a tough nut to crack. If one of them survives to the end, that's two votes she won't be getting.  If Liz goes home this week, the playing field evens out, but Austin and Julia may have an advantage in the jury house.  I'd go with Johnny Mac; Vanessa has played the game hard, and JM hasn't (though he's certainly been one of the most entertaining houseguests.) But that means Vanessa getting to final 3 with Johnny and Steve, and winning the comp, as both guys would take each other unless they lose their minds.