JUROR #6 - Julia Nolan (Week 11) - replacement Nominee (Evicted Sep. 10)

JEDI

Well, she finally won a competition, the veto during the double eviction.

Liz apparently was trying to throw the double eviction HoH to Julia when only the two of them remained in the running, but it backfired.

I don't get it. The lack of manners and just general civility seem to be lost on these two. It's like they are literally sharing one brain. Clearly they were not raised in a cave, but where was there mom telling them at meals to chew with their mouths closed? And their sense of entitlement about everything is off the chart. At some point in their lives they were told that that they were the cutest thing ever - by a parent - and it was reinforced. That's the only way people turn out like this.

Julia told someone , I think Steve, that she only watched one and a half seasons of BB, even though she had access to several others.   I am sure she did not study them or closely watch the episodes.  She probably found most of them boring. With so much money involved, she should have put forth a lot more effort before going in the house.  I suspect that she didn't think that the twins would get to play together. And they should not have because most of the house knew of the twin twist well before the fifth eviction.

Absolutely!  Now Liz is in a position to win it all.

At this point I wouldn't mind seeing Liz win.  Austin and Vanessa can then kick themselves for not getting the twins out early instead of wasting their chances because they were afraid of that scary blood on their hands.  Of course Austin would think that Liz's money would be his money so he probably wouldn't care.  He would say, "WE won." 

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name