Austin Matelson (Week 11) - Nominated, PoV winner, saved himself

carmen

What is wrong with Austin?  Surely, he must be blinded by love.  He compared Liz to Janelle Pierzina and Rachel Reilly?? What is he smoking?  Okay, so Liz won 3 HOH's and one POV, hardly as impressive as Janelle's 4 HOH's and 5 POV's and Rachel's 4 HOH's and 2 POV's. These girls were much stronger competitors. There is no way that Liz Nolan is in the same league, IMO.

What is wrong with Austin? Surely, he must be blinded by love. He compared Liz to Janelle Pierzina and Rachel Reilly?? What is he smoking? Okay, so Liz won 3 HOH's and one POV, hardly as impressive as Janelle's 4 HOH's and 5 POV's and Rachel's 4 HOH's and 2 POV's. These girls were much stronger competitors. There is no way that Liz Nolan is in the same league, IMO.

Well to be fair to Liz she did have to switch with her sister for the 1st 5 weeks so she had Julia playing for her some of those weeks and we all know Julua sucks at comps. Don't get me wrong Janelle was/is one of my favorite BB players but Liz has done well considering her handicap "Julia".

For some reason people on the Internet started the Austin is stinky and Austin doesn't shower stuff. 

He does take at least one shower a day and sometimes 2 showers a day and he uses soap. 

He does not wash his hair every day and I get that. I am a person with dry frizzy hair like Austin and washing it every day is the worst thing I did for years. The doctor told me to not wash my hair more then once a week. Bingo bango my hair became healthier and it started growing past my shoulders where it never did my whole life of over washing. I now have healthy hair thanks to cutting back on the washing. 

As far as the touching and sex part that is a real turn off to see that on the feeds. Yucko 

The self promotion talk is really boring. I always hate when people talk about BB being a stepping stone for fame. ugg

I would rather Austin win the game over Vanessa but .... not really a fan of anyone or invested in the game outcome. 

I think Liz started it when she told Julia that his hair smelled. 

Some people just smell different, sometimes due to what they eat or drink.  I have been blessed (or maybe cursed) with a very sensitive sense of smell. 

I'm not a huge fan of Austin, but there have been far worse houseguests. He's had some good moments. He doesn't come off as a creep to me. If anything Liz saying he smells and talking about him being a bad kisser, etc. reflects poorly on her in my eyes rather than him.

I had read about him blowing the whistle on bad behavior by his wrestling trainer, which took some courage. I don't dislike the guy. People talk about him cheating on his RL GF with Liz, but no one really knows the situation with his GF except him and her. Sure, he's only playing BB to revive his wrestling career, but you can hardly blame him for that. I hope everything works out well for him.

Marty I agree that it is not always healthy to wash your hair every day BUT when he is working out in the BY and dripping in sweat it means his hair is sweaty also. When I go to the gym and work out I promise you my hair drips.  It also smells.  He needs to wash his hair for that reason alone.

Just my opinion  :)