Steve Moses (Week 11) - HoH

Canucklehead

My only pleasure if Vanessa makes it to final two is seeing her reaction to NOT winning and getting only second place.

I will be laughing for days if that happens.

An added bonus:  watching the jury rip into her and tearing her to shreds.  She already gets highly defensive over the least

insinuation of criticism (or what she perceives as criticism of her game play) -- imagine how she'll react when the jury has

their say.

Steve already waited too late to get Vanessa out of the game.  Even in weeks when he wasn't HOH, he coulda, shoulda,

woulda have tried to rally votes to get her out. 

My only pleasure if Vanessa makes it to final two is seeing her reaction to NOT winning and getting only second place.

I will be laughing for days if that happens.

An added bonus:  watching the jury rip into her and tearing her to shreds.  She already gets highly defensive over the least

insinuation of criticism (or what she perceives as criticism of her game play) -- imagine how she'll react when the jury has

their say.

Steve already waited too late to get Vanessa out of the game.  Even in weeks when he wasn't HOH, he coulda, shoulda,

woulda have tried to rally votes to get her out. 

rally votes? Steve? You must know a different steve than the bumbling geek I watched. 

rally votes? Steve? You must know a different steve than the bumbling geek I watched. 

He's so frustrating because he'll say the right words (sometimes) when he's having conversations with himself, and we'll think he's going to make a smart move, but then he doesn't follow through.  His mommy probably wants to reach into the screen and give him a little smack upside the head.  (j/k....I don't advocate violence. :) )

Steve has redeemed himself in my eyes for going after the Austwins. Liz (the middle head of the hydra) should be going home this week! But I worry about poor Steve if Austin or Julia were to win HOH. 

Side note: Outside of the game, Steve has had some issue with who he thinks are his friends in the house. He thinks of Austin who hasn't really been nice to him favorably. Yet I can't for the life of me figure out where that strong disdain for Becky, who adores him, comes from!

Steve has grown socially in this game much to the credit of Vanessa. I have enjoyed the past weeks of Vanessa coaching him - he needed it. I don't hate Vanessa - she has been the best game player even if she is not the most likable. Steve, Vanessa, and JMac are my favorites at this point and would like any of those 3 to win.

As I have liked those 3 more and more each week, I am finding the Austwins disgusting. Even though Liz and Austin aren't as gross as Macranda they are running a close second and getting more obnoxious each hour of the day. I hope Austin gets the boot next week.

Steve should have made a bold move on the double eviction he did not so I do not think putting up the twins is a bold move or is going to land him in the big brother hall of fame.  He is obsessed with whether or not he is liked and I think he will be sadly disappointed because in my opinion he is one of the worst players and is just a step above Victoria.  He threw way too many competitions for me to say he was a good player.  I think he is scared to death of Vanessa and if he wants to win he better get rid of her he maybe could beat Austin or Jmac but I think he tried to be too much like Ian and he is not even close.

Did I read it right in the LFU that Julia and Steve got to 1st base? I know Steve and Julia were dancing last night and Steve tried to sneak a kiss but did anyone see if they did anything when they were alone in the HOH room.