Steve Moses (Week 11) - HoH

Canucklehead

Well now Mr HoH .... WTG Steve! Seems like Mr bad game player has locked himself into the final 5 and one of the Austwins is going to jury soon!

Don't count the Austwins out yet, if Steve puts up the twins and Austin wins the veto it will force Steve to put up Vanessa or John knowing 2 of the Austwins control the vote. With Steve not being able to compete in for HOH next week it will be the Austwins vs 1 player for control of the house.

Spot on analysis!

So yes, by extension, then, Steve should nominate the two Austwins who have the best chance of winning veto (Austin and Liz), so that if they win and take themselves off, he can nominate the third, Julia, in their place.

But then if Julia wins the veto without being on the block, the same situation you described above will come to pass, and the two Austwins who are not on the block will vote out the replacement nominee by a vote of 2 to 1.

No by Vanessa instructions he is putting up Liz and Austin

If one of them wins veto then Julia goes up. Julia was told not to use veto (or will be told) because they need to trust them that Austin is going home.

Vanessa in Final 3. She gets rid of Austin the only other one playing the game and she has all her minions 

No by Vanessa instructions he is putting up Liz and Austin

If one of them wins veto then Julia goes up. Julia was told not to use veto (or will be told) because they need to trust them that Austin is going home.

Vanessa in Final 3. She gets rid of Austin the only other one playing the game and she has all her minions

There is no way Julia won't save her sister from the block if she wins veto and if she even considers Austin and Liz will explain why not using it would be bad. Although if she listened to Vanessa and kept the noms the same I would hope Vanessa flips it and votes out Liz.

While I am glad it is not an Austwin HOH...I just can't with this kid. He annoys the hell out of me and I kind of want to punch him in the face, but I don't know why.

He said to the camera that he wanted to make a big play to be remembered on BB.  He threatened to put up Vanessa if the Veto was used.  Steve is so full of crap, he will never put up Vanessa!  He would be totally lost without her!

He said to the camera that he wanted to make a big play to be remembered on BB. He threatened to put up Vanessa if the Veto was used. Steve is so full of crap, he will never put up Vanessa! He would be totally lost without her!

According to the live feeds Steve was scampering and said Julia is not going up. Then he continued to scamper/read his letter from mommy and look at the pictures he got. He did this for an hour. I think Steve wants to make the move that many have tried and either failed or were too scared to make and put up Vanessa. As a BB fanboy he knows making that move will be talked about for year's. Besides I think Steve has a crush on Julia and doesn't want to be the one to put her against her sister.

If Steve puts up Van and Van goes, then JMac HAS to win HoH otherwise it's Sinoara Steve. If Van goes Steve and JMac will be against 3 Austwins.

As much as I want to see Van go I don't see how Steve can pull it off numbers-wise.

According to the live feeds Steve was scampering and said Julia is not going up. Then he continued to scamper/read his letter from mommy and look at the pictures he got. He did this for an hour. I think Steve wants to make the move that many have tried and either failed or were too scared to make and put up Vanessa. As a BB fanboy he knows making that move will be talked about for year's. Besides I think Steve has a crush on Julia and doesn't want to be the one to put her against her sister.

Well, I don't know if he has anything to lose either way.  It'll all depend on how he does in comps.  He'll definitely need to win the next POV.  Maybe Austin will make some kind of deal with him to save his "princess". 

He HAS to put up Julia. Has to. Vanessa may be a big move, but it's the wrong one. There is zero time left to allow the 3 vote block to remain. Showmance and/or sisters on the block together on eviction night is a plenty big move. And the right one.