America's Favorite Player?

Tritledee

Who is YOUR choice for "America's Favorite Player"?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for the Houseguest you think deserves to win $25,000!

• Audrey
    • Austin
    • Becky
    • Clay
    • Da'Vonne
    • Jace
    • Jackie
    • James
    • Jason
    • Jeff
    • John (Johnny Mac)
    • Julia
    • Liz
    • Meg
    • Shelli
    • Steve
    • Vanessa

So....there's speculation by the HGs about America's Favorite Player, and as usual nobody has a clue about how they're perceived by the outside world.  Steve thinks he's got it.  Liz and Julia think they'll somehow get it.  I think the top HGs in the running for it would be James and Johnny Mac. 

But the fact is, there may very well not be an America's Favorite Player vote this year.  It's not a sure thing, is it?

Edited by JEDI
Changed topic title (and within post) from "America's Player" to "America's Favorite Player", since they are two very different things, and the topic was definitely about AFP, not AP. :) Sep. 15 - added poll

America's Favorite Player is pretty much a done deal every finale. Those little voting polls over at Jokers always has Jmac waaaay ahead.

Right now and seeing how it plays out I am leaning toward James.

^^^^Thanks, Jedi!  I appreciate that!

America's Favorite Player is pretty much a done deal every finale. Those little voting polls over at Jokers always has Jmac waaaay ahead.

Right now and seeing how it plays out I am leaning toward James.

Thanks, Marty.  I've only really watched the last three seasons so I wasn't really aware if it was a standard thing.

I was just checking rankings at Jokers and have some fun facts. James has been rated the favorite for the past 31 days. I would gather the AFP will be a dog fight between James & JMac with Meg as the dark horse. Meg can't win IMO.

Another fun stat is that Austin has been the least favorite for 41 of the last 42 days. Him and the twins have been steadily getting beat out by Jace for the last 3 weeks. Ha!

I was just checking rankings at Jokers and have some fun facts. James has been rated the favorite for the past 31 days. I would gather the AFP will be a dog fight between James & JMac with Meg as the dark horse. Meg can't win IMO.

Another fun stat is that Austin has been the least favorite for 41 of the last 42 days. Him and the twins have been steadily getting beat out by Jace for the last 3 weeks. Ha!

Jokers has always had a group that likes the same and hates the same people. There is no differing of opinions there. Hasn't been for years. I like that here at Morty's we all have different opinions and we share our different opinions. 

I hope Johnny Mac does not win Americas Favorite Player.  I am not a fan of Johnny Mac.  Although his DR's are slightly humorous, he comes across as silly to me, even though he is obviously intelligent.  I thought he was too quick to throw comps and help to do the dirty work for Shelli and Vanessa without being formally aligned with them. He is the ultimate floater.  He floats from one group to the other without being committed to anyone but himself. I feel that he is really cowardly, but when he told Julie that he would go after Meg, I lost what little respect I had for him. After Vanessa and the Austwins put him on the block and evicted him, he decided he would target Meg??  Personally, I cannot wait until he is evicted again!

never been a fan of it

wished they got rid of it

winning the game should be top priority

hate that  this prize at finale at times over shadow the actual winner of the season :animated_bouncy:

Jokers has always had a group that likes the same and hates the same people. There is no differing of opinions there. Hasn't been for years. I like that here at Morty's we all have different opinions and we share our different opinions. 

Actually there was a lock on Dick Donato a few years ago here at Morty's.  I almost got run off the board because I didn't drink the Dick kool-aid that year.  Every time I expressed a

differing opinion, I would be barked into a corner (and told I had "sour grapes").

I'd vote for Zingbot this year.

JMac is sweet but he's disappointed me several times this season as Linda describes. Plus he's a floss-pusher. I just can't get behind that, I'm a water-pik gal.

I hope Johnny Mac does not win Americas Favorite Player.  I am not a fan of Johnny Mac.  Although his DR's are slightly humorous, he comes across as silly to me, even though he is obviously intelligent.  I thought he was too quick to throw comps and help to do the dirty work for Shelli and Vanessa without being formally aligned with them. He is the ultimate floater.  He floats from one group to the other without being committed to anyone but himself. I feel that he is really cowardly, but when he told Julie that he would go after Meg, I lost what little respect I had for him. After Vanessa and the Austwins put him on the block and evicted him, he decided he would target Meg??  Personally, I cannot wait until he is evicted again!

Before voting, I think CBS should make a video of this sort for each player, to remind the voters of each houseguest's highlights.

Would be nice.

If you're a James fan like I am you'll enjoy this:

Yeah, that was crazy.  I thought, what a waste of an HOH.

Despite their stupidity, I kind of like all of them...I like Johnnymac for his lightheartedness, Steve because he is such a nerd and talks to himself...Austin for thinking he has a Judas side, The twins for being blondes even if they have to use a bottle to prove it and Van for being such a manipulator I'd like to see Steve win as it would change his life the most

The best I can say is that i don't hate anyone this season.  Just vague dislike for Clelli.

My favorite was James but now I'm JMac all the way!

Vanessa is playing the hardest, but she's exhausting.  My growing dislike for her surpasses any interest in her winning.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name