9/3 TV Show (Double) Eviction Night Thread

uvp

wth does steve always look conflicted with his decision lol :animated_bouncy:

Bye James, Julia not using it and them not taking the chance to evict Vanessa is going to bite Liz and Julia

more like vanessa keeping them will bite her in the  azz :animated_bouncy:

Time to chill for JMac and Steve - Next HoH comp it's Steve, John, and Vanessa against Julia and Austin ... I'd go with those odds personally and drop Liz asap!

austwins will pull it out

the bb gods wants it lol :animated_bouncy:

James.... sorry dude but you had a good attitude. Will miss ya

one of few who was willing to go for the jugular this season

shame steve and john remain in the game and he is out

vanessa earn her spot for better or worst

julia no comment

liz/austin earned their spot IMO :animated_bouncy:

1. Predict something one particular hg's will do on the double eviction show...     Liz will win HOH

wow you nailed it :animated_bouncy:

wth does steve always look conflicted with his decision lol :animated_bouncy:

I think steve is the biggest wuss to ever be on big brother. He is another super-fan that is a terrible game player, if you ask me. He is playing for second, at best. As a super-fan, he should know that he will need a resume at the end. What is his accomplishment? Keeping vanessa happy and being a pu$$y?    

I think steve is the biggest wuss to ever be on big brother. He is another super-fan that is a terrible game player, if you ask me. He is playing for second, at best. As a super-fan, he should know that he will need a resume at the end. What is his accomplishment? Keeping vanessa happy and being a pu$$y?    

well said

i know many got on adam in bb13 but steve might be even worst :animated_bouncy:

The worst part of this show is the fake ass drama. Steve looked like he was passing a kidney stone on that vote, even though everybody knew when that second ball of James hit the ground.

Vanessa " ooh I'm freaking out right now" after James left. She is aligned with the rest and just targeted James. Earliest I have given up. Nothing left but fakes, pussies, and air heads. Talk to y'all next year

Half the people flipping out wouldn't last 2 weeks on Big Brother ... I love seeing everyone ripping mad about Big Brother Haha

Julia wins the Veto haha ... Twitterverse is gonna riot!

I don't know about mad, but I am actually relieved that I can stop watching these train wrecks of HG. Jmac is funny but balless. Steve has that dorky thing but also balless. And I have nothing redeeming to say for the rest. Perhaps I could tune in to see who gets the loudest boos upon eviction. Uneventful season.

I was not disappointed to see James and Meg go out the door. (I know I am in the minority with that)

I did not understand Vanessa's tears and claims of being so alone in the house after James walked out the door. James wasn't her ally...he and Meg were her two targets last week, and tonight they were both evicted. She should be turning hand springs instead of crying.

It's so frustrating to watch this season. Nobody fights to stay in the house! No scheming? Plotting? Lying? Nothing. I absolutely do not want the twins to win because I find them highly catty and annoying but maybe they deserve to after everyone just let them slip by week after week. Sad to see Meg and James go but why not try to create a new alliance? Or do anything at all to stay another week??

I was not disappointed to see James and Meg go out the door. (I know I am in the minority with that)

I did not understand Vanessa's tears and claims of being so alone in the house after James walked out the door. James wasn't her ally...he and Meg were her two targets last week, and tonight they were both evicted. She should be turning hand springs instead of crying.

Honestly, I wasn't disappointed to see Meg go because I don't think there was a scenario where she would win the game so she may as well enjoy Jury House.  For James, I did want him to win, but I think he'll be fine with enjoying the Jury House experience.

Now what I'd like to see is for the remaining HGs to go, upon eviction, to an alternate Jury House that is like a Motel 6 experience.  I don't think any of the current residents of Jury House deserve to have to put up with any of the yucks in their presence. 

Is this too much to ask?  :devilish:

Actually, this afternoon, from what Morty reported, Steve was talking to himself and mentioned that if Julia wins the PoV, he will have to put Vanessa on the block.

And with only Jmac, Julia and whoever Julia saves with the veto (probably Liz) voting, seems pretty certain that they would vote to send Vanessa home.

Honestly, I wasn't disappointed to see Meg go because I don't think there was a scenario where she would win the game so she may as well enjoy Jury House.  For James, I did want him to win, but I think he'll be fine with enjoying the Jury House experience.

Now what I'd like to see is for the remaining HGs to go, upon eviction, to an alternate Jury House that is like a Motel 6 experience.  I don't think any of the current residents of Jury House deserve to have to put up with any of the yucks in their presence. 

Is this too much to ask?  :devilish:

haha!!  "any of the yucks"   :cheers: