What is Vanessa doing?

Jaycey

I'm new to this forum so this may have already been discussed but.....as smart as I think Vanessa is, what is she doing allying herself with a SOLID three?  If she makes it to the final four with Austin and the twins, she is DEFINITELY the first to go!  IMHO, this is her week to strike!  If anyone besides Austin and the twins win the veto, she should make sure they use it and then put Austin up.  He'd only have the twins' vote and then the head of the dragon would be slain.  They could then pick off the twins one by one and then we'd have a real game!

I'm new to this forum so this may have already been discussed but.....as smart as I think Vanessa is, what is she doing allying herself with a SOLID three?  If she makes it to the final four with Austin and the twins, she is DEFINITELY the first to go!  IMHO, this is her week to strike!  If anyone besides Austin and the twins win the veto, she should make sure they use it and then put Austin up.  He'd only have the twins' vote and then the head of the dragon would be slain.  They could then pick off the twins one by one and then we'd have a real game!

I think she is using them till final 5-6, then she will strike mostl likely at Liz, hoping Austin will be distraught and not win veto and be gone next. Then Julia would be her last and take Steve to F2 thinking she can win against him. She will be able to tell the jury, I ran and bossed all of you!

I'm not sure. She's a mathematician at heart, so possibly she's made an error in her calculations.

I think I remember seeing a convesation on AfterDark between Austin and Vanessa, in which Austin is pointing out that at the Final Four stage, only the Veto holder gets to vote.

And Vanessa underlines that the winning the Final Four HoH at least provides safety from eviction and advancement to Final 3.

So maybe she's counting on the fact that if it does come to pass that she makes it to Final Four with Autin, Liz and Julia, she is able to win either HoH or Pov.

If she can get rid of Austin, even at that late stage, she probably DOES have a fighting chance at making it to Final 2, although she'd have to win out to get there.

She understands that touching either of the twins or Austin would hurt her game. If She uses her HOH to get one of them out then the other two will come gunning for her. She can't have their blood on her hands. That's what Johnny Mac and Steve are there for. Vanessa is all about loyalty and she has been loyal to her group this whole game while still trying to keep herself safe week to week. Unlike most of the people in that house this year, she is playing the game. I personally hope she wins it all.

She just came up with a final 4 plan with Austin and the twins that if they agree will make things easier for them to determine who goes with who.

If anyone saw Vanessa and Austin talking in the HOH a short time a go will know what I am talking about.

My understanding is that Vanessa intends to work with JMac and Steve but they need to get rid of Meg and then bring James into their alliance ... James would know he's on the outside of the Austwins so he would gravitate to her side (of course they would have to win HoH to lure him in).  Vanessa feels confident someone from her side can beat any of the Austwins in a comp.

My understanding is that Vanessa intends to work with JMac and Steve but they need to get rid of Meg and then bring James into their alliance ... James would know he's on the outside of the Austwins so he would gravitate to her side (of course they would have to win HoH to lure him in).  Vanessa feels confident someone from her side can beat any of the Austwins in a comp.

I still think she has a crush on Julia. 

I'm done trying to figure out why Vanessa does the things she does.  She is starting to come off as the biggest blowhard ever to play this game.  She keeps saying she needs to do what's best for her game.  Maybe she should have realized that what was best for her game was not letting Julia come into the house.  That was best for Liz's game.

Vanessa does want Austwins broken up. She just doesn't want to be the one doing it. That's what James and JMAC are for. Whoever splits them up better take Liz out first. That has the most game impact because Julia and a Austin arnt close at all. Taking out Julia doesn't weaken them in comps, only a vote Liz leaving first is the only way twins and a shomance breaks up at the same time.

I'm done trying to figure out why Vanessa does the things she does.  She is starting to come off as the biggest blowhard ever to play this game.  She keeps saying she needs to do what's best for her game.  Maybe she should have realized that what was best for her game was not letting Julia come into the house.  That was best for Liz's game.

You are so right.  Vanessa doesn't seem to get being third (with Shelli and Clay) and fourth (with Austwins) doesn't really get you to the finals.

Not sure what she hoped would happen but it's risking her game at such a high level she has to be missing a few brain cells.

The only issue I see with this is that I think James is going to want to target Vanessa first.  You would also think that John and Steve would want to evict Julia this week as that would

immediately set them up nicely in the game (Steve / JMac + Vanessa is greater than James / Meg and Austin / Liz, and is at least equal to Austin / Liz / Vanessa -- with Vanessa not being able

to compete for HOH this week).  It seems like a no brainer -- but we aren't talking standard Big Brother strategists here.  None of them seem to be very smart.

Yes but Julia is OTB so take the chance and vote her out! I love that James came up with the idea to get Austin to vote out Julia and blame it on Steve. Steve would be s$&tting bricks if that's what they accuse him of. He would be off his game for the DE trying to figure out what happened. Now Van is telling Austin that Steve needs to go, perfect timing for a stray vote!

Yes but Julia is OTB so take the chance and vote her out! I love that James came up with the idea to get Austin to vote out Julia and blame it on Steve. Steve would be s$&tting bricks if that's what they accuse him of. He would be off his game for the DE trying to figure out what happened. Now Van is telling Austin that Steve needs to go, perfect timing for a stray vote!

Now see...this is SMART by James.  I love it.  And it would be perfect timing for just about everyone in that house.  It's really a win-win-win-win-win etc. all the way around.

Well, except for Julia.  And oh, that twin of hers, Liz.  :laugh4:

Now see...this is SMART by James.  I love it.  And it would be perfect timing for just about everyone in that house.  It's really a win-win-win-win-win etc. all the way around.

Well, except for Julia.  And oh, that twin of hers, Liz.  :laugh4:

Well, if they pull it off and blame steve for the vote, that will be all vanessa needs. She would be all over steve for going against her and nothing will change her mind once she has decided that steve lied to her. 

Well, if they pull it off and blame steve for the vote, that will be all vanessa needs. She would be all over steve for going against her and nothing will change her mind once she has decided that steve lied to her. 

And this would definitely be the brilliant part of the plan -- you get the bonus of ridding the house of Julia, PLUS you get Vanessa pissed at Steve and thus a wedge is

driven between those two.  Love it!

For the plan to work, they will have to turn JMAC and for some unknowing reason, Jmac still does not see the benefit of turning on AUSTWINS, maybe his workout buddy will put a bird in his ear, I can only hope ??

That is because Jmac is lil biatch. He needs vanessa to command him to vote out julia. it is sickning to see how happy he is to working with (for) vanessa. 

That is because Jmac is lil biatch. He needs vanessa to command him to vote out julia. it is sickning to see how happy he is to working with (for) vanessa. 

He tells the feeds that he hates her and is just waiting for an opportunity to vote her out.  But how will he ever get that opportunity with his head up her a$$.  He needs to take the initiative and vote out Julia.  He should take his chances with James, Meg and Steve which would give him better odds of making it to F2.