JUROR #5 James Huling (Week 10 ) - Nominated, PoV winner, Saved himself + D/E Nominee (Evicted Sep. 3)

JEDI

Mine too! We've had virtually no excitement this season, so it's about time. I won't get to watch tomorrow night's show until Thursday because football will be on where I'm at, but I'll definitely keep up online.

Roli, where you live? There is a channel called the CW. They have shows like Supernatural, Messengers, Americas next Top Model. In many cities this channel picks up BB and survivor on Football game nights. Check and see if you got it.

James is the only one I can root for now. I was a Jmac fan, but after throwing the comp to Van last week, he can go.

Same here. Jmac told Julie when he was evicted that if he came back he would target my sweet Meg.  No body puts baby in the corner!!!

I like James but I thought it was a pretty jerk move during the Veto comp to keep trashing things that didn't need to be trashed. Dumping cereal everywhere, etc. It was like he wasnt even looking for any items he was just making a giant jerky mess for no reason other than to be a jack arse. :(

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name