Liz Nolan (Week 10) + D/E HoH

Janis

I didn't like her when I saw her interview with Jeff.  I kinda liked her as the season went on but now I am back to not liking her at all.  She is a mean girl and with her twin, who in my opinion is totally an air head who does not have one thought that is not someone else's,she is twice as mean.  She did comment on her behavior earlier in the HOH with Austin and said she felt bad but evidently not that bad because she has not changed it.

Wow.

That's a little harsh.

(Actually a lot harsh.)

Libelous, in fact.

I think we all need to remember that Reality TV is, in essence, TV, and Big Brother is there for our entertainment. We should probably not take this simple television show as seriously as we do, but alas, real fans like us Mortycians seldom keep the show at a respectable distance, instead immersing ourselves in it until it takes over our very lives, which leads to feeling like it's all personal.

(Sorry about that. Got a little pholosophical and preachy there. Must have been the effect of reading Austin's blog a second time.)

Wow.

That's a little harsh.

(Actually a lot harsh.)

Libelous, in fact.

I think we all need to remember that Reality TV is, in essence, TV, and Big Brother is there for our entertainment. We should probably not take this simple television show as seriously as we do, but alas, real fans like us Mortycians seldom keep the show at a respectable distance, instead immersing ourselves in it until it takes over our very lives, which leads to feeling like it's all personal.

(Sorry about that. Got a little pholosophical and preachy there. Must have been the effect of reading Austin's blog a second time.)

........... Where's the "Favorite" button on this site?    

Those twins are spoiled rotten whores! And their lousy parents raised them to be that way. It's tramps like these that carry all types of STDs and spread it around like manure in a garden!!!

These girls are horrible human beings. If I were their parents I'd be appalled at their behavior. I get they are still very young, but geez, their attitude is just right down ugly and nasty.

These girls are horrible human beings. If I were their parents I'd be appalled at their behavior. I get they are still very young, but geez, their attitude is just right down ugly and nasty.

They're old enough (24?) to know to display some compassion and humility. If they haven't grasped that yet, they probably never will. Sure I've changed a lot in the last 20 years, but that 1st 5 years after becoming an adult is when you discover and shape your worldview. These girls don't seem to have ever stepped back and allowed some time for introspection. It's sad, mostly because they're not the only ones...  yada yada yada....   they're gross.

Forgive me if that was weird...i've been nostalgic for the 90s the last couple weeks. :)

I'm just curious if Liz will be mad at Vanessa if she puts up Julia as the replacement nominee instead of Johnny Mac?

If Julia is on the block with Meg, James will vote out Julia over Meg. But will Johnny Mac & Steve realize that voting out Julia weaken Austin & Liz, and take out Vanessa's F2 with Julia?

I think they agreed to Julia going up so I don't think Liz has a problem. Of course Johnny Mac and Steve won't realize that... Or they won't act on it anyway. Julia going on the block is what the house has needed for a chance at a flip, but I don't think they will take the opportunity