Julia Nolan (Week 10) - replacement Nominee + D/E PoV winner

LenLen702

I think that it's funny as hell that Julia has no game and is known mostly for complaining and name-calling the other HGs.

She had the audacity to say that Meg is a Bitch, a Brat, is jealous of the twins & has been riding coattails the entire game.

Meg has been nominated 4 times and Julia hasn't been nominated once. At the very least Meg has won a BOB comp & the Gronk Cruise.

I really hope that Julia is evicted soon - she is NOT everything.

I think that it's funny as hell that Julia has no game and is known mostly for complaining and name-calling the other HGs.

She had the audacity to say that Meg is a Bitch, a Brat, is jealous of the twins & has been riding coattails the entire game.

Meg has been nominated 4 times and Julia hasn't been nominated once. At the very least Meg has won a BOB comp & the Gronk Cruise.

I really hope that Julia is evicted soon - she is NOT everything.

I'm sure Meg is going to have a blast on the Gronk cruise.  The Nolan brats will be very jealous, just as they were jealous of JMac's DRs and any other good fortune any HG has had.  They really can't stand anyone else getting attention. 

Meg hasn't had the chance to talk to Austin yet. But this morning Austin was talking Liz and Van that they can't let James and Meg be alone with Jmac or Steve. I was kind of disappointed in Jmac cause I believe he hinted to Van that she and Steve would be targeted next by them.

Julia on the block, FINALLY!

Why haven't they hatched a plan yet to evict her??!!  WHAT'S WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE????!!!!!

LOL, they like to wait until late Wednesday to flip, so that the back-stabbing doesn't get back to the backstabbee, and so there's less time for something to happen to make the vote flip back.

(Well, at least it's a theory!)

I'm sure Meg is going to have a blast on the Gronk cruise.  The Nolan brats will be very jealous, just as they were jealous of JMac's DRs and any other good fortune any HG has had.  They really can't stand anyone else getting attention. 

She will have even more fun if she brings ME along. :party_smilie: