Vanessa Rousso (Week 10) - HoH

mayzee

The way Vanessa talked to James tonight was outrageous. I do not like her. She isn't even a character you'd " love to hate". She's just a poopy-face-bag-hag - not a mature thing to say, but that's how I feel about her tonight.

Vanessa has been doing this the whole season. Remember how she treated Jeff? Remember how she treated Steve when she was thinking about sending him home? Or, Jmac in the blow-up before Clay went home? Everytime that she has been hoh or had pov, she crapped all over people. She goes on a power trip.  I think it is ingrained in her real personality of entitlement and belief that she is better than other people.   

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some things Vanessa was saying when she was having strategic talk with Steve yesterday.

1) She does not want Julia gone. She told Steve she is good to take to the end. She made it apparent it is not time for Austwins to go this week. He has got to see she is hedging her bets as to wins HOH

2) She told Steve that they could pull James in to work with them. (huh? I think Steve has to see that Vanessa is trying to work with EVERYONE) 

3) Steve has to wonder why he talks to Austin and the twins so much and why sometimes they dismiss him

Oh geeez just so much. Steve hopefully sees this is the time to make a big move. 

Perfect scenario tonight is that James wins HOH and puts up Vanessa and Liz - Steve and Jmac vote to evict Liz and Julia and Austin vote to evict Vanessa. James breaks the tie and sends Vanessa home. They will all then be scrambling to secure new alliances. Good move for James for sure. 

As much as I dislike Vanessa, I have to respect her game play.  She has positioned herself with three people in front of her and two behind her. What a coup if she is able to pull James in behind her.  If all goes according to her plan, and people stay true to their alliances, she is golden.  If Steve, James or JMac wins HOH, she will see that they target the Austwins.  If the Austwins win HOH, she will see that they target JMac or James. All Vanessa and Steve has to do is throw HOH comps until F5 . They would, of course, go for Vetos to prevent being backdoored.  Playing both ends against the middle is the mark of a true BB Champion.  Kudos to her!  

Although I hope that her plans somehow blow up in her face, I don't see it happening with so many people smooching on her backside.

As much as I dislike Vanessa, I have to respect her game play.  She has positioned herself with three people in front of her and two behind her. What a coup if she is able to pull James in behind her.  If all goes according to her plan, and people stay true to their alliances, she is golden.  If Steve, James or JMac wins HOH, she will see that they target the Austwins.  If the Austwins win HOH, she will see that they target JMac or James. All Vanessa and Steve has to do is throw HOH comps until F5 . They would, of course, go for Vetos to prevent being backdoored.  Playing both ends against the middle is the mark of a true BB Champion.  Kudos to her!  

Although I hope that her plans somehow blow up in her face, I don't see it happening with so many people smooching on her backside.

I think that if James win HOH she will be on the block.  She's the one who will have ousted Meg, and I don't see James setting that aside. 

Whatever the case, it looks like the show tonight will be entertaining.  I hope I can figure out a way to watch it before tomorrow.

If John and Steve don't vote out Julia tonight, they both deserve to be evicted next and lose the game.

Vanessa thinks she is some kind of queen and everyone needs to run to her for permission to cast their vote.

I hope James wins the HOH tonight and sends her packing...

I think that if James win HOH she will be on the block.  She's the one who will have ousted Meg, and I don't see James setting that aside. 

Whatever the case, it looks like the show tonight will be entertaining.  I hope I can figure out a way to watch it before tomorrow.

True, if James win HOH Vanessa will be sitting there.  But if he doesn't and he survives the next eviction, then he says he will be looking for an alliance.  He might do a JMac, join Vanessa's alliance and wait for a chance to turn on her.

Jmac and Steve thought about but won't go against Vanessa. They just confirmed this morning.

I took it that they were flipping, the last thing I thought they said to each other last night was "flip" and Jmac said yes?  I'm so confused today,  I just need to make a great dinner, brownies and do some work.  Then I'll be ready for tonight, but may need to just record it and watch it a little later, then I can fast forward thru to see what happens

Yes, tomorrow night is a double eviction.

It was the "Hide an object within the house, then everyone try to find one another's objects. Last unfound item wins Veto" veto.

Thank you Jedi

Dang, I haven't seen this comp in years. Exactly when was the last time they had this type of veto competition, can anyone remember?

Season 8

Really? Can you remember the name of that comp? They had a Hide and Seek Veto comp back in Season 8, was there another one after that?

I now think I am mistaken. I believe there was luxury comps in the hide & seek variety, but not a veto. I remember Brittany winning something with gold coins hidden in the house that played the same way but for 5 or 10 grand. And it seems there was another more recent one as well but I'm not uhmembering right now.