Vanessa Rousso (Week 10) - HoH

mayzee

Maybe Karma catches up with her sooner rather than later. But she can talk herself out of most any corner.

That's because she drives everyone crazy with that horrid voice and fast-paced non-stop crap that she spews.  They just want to escape.  Plus, everyone knows she's crazy and they're probably more than a little afraid of her.

JMO

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my opinion, if vanessa does not breakup the 3some this week and either one of the 3some wins HOH, vanessa's chances of winning will be nil because she will never get the chance to have the numbers over them again. I my opinion, evicting Meg this week is just a waste of an HOH where a significant move could be made.  

This will go down as the season of wasted HOH's.

This is just another psychological game Vanessa wants to master. Putting her in with all these half wits was like watching a season of "Fox in a Hen House".

I just hope after this season we don't ever have to see her again. Blech.

Maybe next year we can get a "Military Strategist" pit against "Professional Slot Machine Players", Customer Service Reps, high school Super-Seniors and actual real-live sheep.

This is just another psychological game Vanessa wants to master. Putting her in with all these half wits was like watching a season of "Fox in a Hen House".

I just hope after this season we don't ever have to see her again. Blech.

Maybe next year we can get a "Military Strategist" pit against "Professional Slot Machine Players", Customer Service Reps, high school Super-Seniors and actual real-live sheep.

Very astute!! Hope this ruins her erstwhile poker star statue...

When someone says "don't say anything about this to anyone" you have to think they are lying. When Vanessa says it, you know she is going to use it against you when her back is against the wall. She has done it for the last month to everyone, using what they said in confidence to her, she uses it against them to get the new HOH to go after them or not to trust another person

I think what I dislike the most about Vanessa is the way she talks down to everyone.  Maybe she's the smartest person in the house, or maybe she really isn't.  A truly smart person recognizes that it won't serve you well to speak to others like they're idiots.  I just want to reach into my television and smack her when she says, repeatedly, "Do you understand?".

I really hope she, Austin or Liz go during DE

Is there going to be another double eviction?

Vanessa is such a cry baby sore loser, poor sport B---H that I have ever seen. The odds were in their favor to win the veto comp because they had the "numbers", Vanessa, Austin, Liz & Julia all competing against James & Meg.

James & Meg have been nominated a total of 4 times each, and so far they've managed to stay in the game.

Vanessa's crew of Austins' Angels have only been nominated once(twice if you count Liz, but she won BOB and was safe) this whole game.

Vanessa & Austin were so busy scheming to fix the veto comp was hilarious. They were so sure that it would be the "Stay / Hold" game that they didn't consider anything else. Then Vanessa blamed Steve for not warning them about this type of comp. WTH!!

Which comp was it?

Is there going to be another double eviction?

Which comp was it?

Yes, tomorrow night is a double eviction.

It was the "Hide an object within the house, then everyone try to find one another's objects. Last unfound item wins Veto" veto.

Yes, tomorrow night is a double eviction.

It was the "Hide an object within the house, then everyone try to find one another's objects. Last unfound item wins Veto" veto.

Dang, I haven't seen this comp in years. Exactly when was the last time they had this type of veto competition, can anyone remember?

Since the beginning I have wanted Van to win, I do not any longer.  I hate her attitude, especially with James tonight.  OMG, it was condescending and it was repulsive.  I believe she truly believes that she is BB Queen and rules the house....brags about herself all the time, I am so over her.  I want James to win, he is the only decent, normal person in this house this year.  I cannot believe that the "threesome" is still there, each week I think this would be the biggest move for anyone to take.  What are they thinking, this is the dumbest thing I have ever seen.  Everyone that watches this show knows that a "twosome" is always split up, trouble for sure but this year a threesome is cool??????  WTF?  I do not understand this at all, especially from ...The Analyzer herself.  Makes her look so stupid.  There I have vented. 

The way Vanessa talked to James tonight was outrageous. I do not like her. She isn't even a character you'd " love to hate". She's just a poopy-face-bag-hag - not a mature thing to say, but that's how I feel about her tonight.

I've been very busy this last week and haven't had time to watch anything. On the show last night when I saw Vanessa, she looks awful. They must have cut back on her withdrawal meds. She truly looked like someone at the hump of withdrawal. Bless her heart. Hopefully this was a good detox for her and she will say no to drugs in the future.