Vanessa Rousso (Week 10) - HoH

mayzee

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vanessa is such a cry baby sore loser, poor sport B---H that I have ever seen. The odds were in their favor to win the veto comp because they had the "numbers", Vanessa, Austin, Liz & Julia all competing against James & Meg.

James & Meg have been nominated a total of 4 times each, and so far they've managed to stay in the game.

Vanessa's crew of Austins' Angels have only been nominated once(twice if you count Liz, but she won BOB and was safe) this whole game.

Vanessa & Austin were so busy scheming to fix the veto comp was hilarious. They were so sure that it would be the "Stay / Hold" game that they didn't consider anything else. Then Vanessa blamed Steve for not warning them about this type of comp. WTH!!

Vanessa gets beat up pretty bad here yet she continues to have people she wants go home, wins comps, and manages to survive certain eviction.  Yet people love boring ole Meg Haha ... I mean what kinda people do we want on this show a bunch of nice Meg's or people that actually play to win the game?  I think if we had a house full of Vanessa types (outside the crying) we would have a much better season then this has turned out to be.

In a way... these guys are just chump change to her.

She's a professional bluffer.... no wonder she worms her way out of the tight spots.

She can twist and turn what anyone says when she gets her hooks in them.

(And I bet she does and acts like this in her everyday life.... it's a practiced skill)

Vanessa is such a cry baby sore loser, poor sport B---H that I have ever seen. The odds were in their favor to win the veto comp because they had the "numbers", Vanessa, Austin, Liz & Julia all competing against James & Meg.

James & Meg have been nominated a total of 4 times each, and so far they've managed to stay in the game.

Vanessa's crew of Austins' Angels have only been nominated once(twice if you count Liz, but she won BOB and was safe) this whole game.

Vanessa & Austin were so busy scheming to fix the veto comp was hilarious. They were so sure that it would be the "Stay / Hold" game that they didn't consider anything else. Then Vanessa blamed Steve for not warning them about this type of comp. WTH!!

Yes, she's all those things, and also b@tsh!t crazy.  She functions very poorly when she's in danger and is completely delusional about the facts.  All this while she's on her meds, so I'd hate to think of how bad she'd do without them. 

In a way... these guys are just chump change to her.

She's a professional bluffer.... no wonder she worms her way out of the tight spots.

She can twist and turn what anyone says when she gets her hooks in them.

(And I bet she does and acts like this in her everyday life.... it's a practiced skill)

From everything I've read about her, she's exactly like this in real life too.  NOT a good person. 

Side note:  Last night she mentioned to James something about him having to carry Meg's baggage, and that she knows what it's like because she has to carry Mel's baggage.  LOL, I wonder if Mel heard that and how she feels about that crappy comment. 

Vanessa gets beat up pretty bad here yet she continues to have people she wants go home, wins comps, and manages to survive certain eviction.  Yet people love boring ole Meg Haha ... I mean what kinda people do we want on this show a bunch of nice Meg's or people that actually play to win the game?  I think if we had a house full of Vanessa types (outside the crying) we would have a much better season then this has turned out to be.

I would HATE a season of all vanessa-types (don't hate Vanessa tho),  that doesn't mean I want a house full of meg's either. I enjoy the contrast of the different approaches to the game.

I'm liking this season very much after the last two made me seriously consider not watching anymore. I'm glad I decided to watch. :)

I would like if there was some conflict/drama not necessarily game related. Like arguements and yelling between people who just can't tolerate each other.

Meg is crybaby with no game. Hope after Veto one of twins goes up and therefore Meg will go to Jury.

Amen to that!

Doesn't have to be a house full of Vanessa's for me but gimmie some gamers I guess was the point not these people that bring absolutely nothing to the game at all.

Definitely not one of my favorite seasons - and I'm not a Vanessa fan but she plays harder than anybody else there and I respect that.  The fact that she's taking out other peeps favorites and worked with Austin (who people hate) makes her one of the least popular players surely not because of her lack of game playing ability.

whether you like Vanessa or not, she is playing a solid game. She wins challenges and is smart enough to realize she needs to keep her options open, even if it means getting out one of the twins or Austin.

I'm not a fan hers but I'm learning to respect her game.

She is not the best game player in my opinion because I can think of many seasons where she would have definately already been gone.  Is she playing the best game on season 17 yes I would agree but I don't have to like her game play but hey its working so far for her so ..............

It only seems like Vanessa is playing a good game because she's the only one talking game.  Austin and the twins are content in their little world and the other people are just clueless as to what's going on.

Anyone who is this emotional and unpredictable would never last in a "normal" season.

Vanessa needs to manipulate JMac and Steve to vote out Julia.  She should let them know how much better it would be for their game to separate the Austwins. She could tell Austin and Liz  that she tried to convince them to vote out Meg but they won't budge. They do not like the idea of the trio dominating the house. She could explain to Austin and Liz that they could still keep their Scamper Squad and, with JMac, evict James and Meg later.  Of course Austin and Liz will be pissed but they would not make waves because to do so would start a war between factions and jeopardize their chances to make F4.  But Vanessa would never do this.

In my opinion, if vanessa does not breakup the 3some this week and either one of the 3some wins HOH, vanessa's chances of winning will be nil because she will never get the chance to have the numbers over them again. I my opinion, evicting Meg this week is just a waste of an HOH where a significant move could be made.