8/27 TV Show Eviction Night Thread

uvp

1.Predict something one particular hg's will do on the eviction show....

2.  Who do you feel had the better game play between Steve and John?

3.Who do you want to return to the game(Shelli, Jackie, Becky , steve/john) and who should they target or work with  ?

:animated_bouncy:

1.  Liz and/or Julia will have a snotty remark for the outgoing HG.

2.  I like John more, but I guess I have to concede that Steve had the better game play.

3.  I'd like to see Becky come back because she had the guts to get blood on her hands, and I would hope that she would target Austwins.

1.  Predict something one particular hg's will do on the eviction show....  Julie will ask HG if they are excited to have someone come back. They will all say no but the twins will say noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Julie

2.  Who do you feel had the better game play between Steve and John?  Steve, Jmac really has no game. I really think Jmac is ready to go. 

3.Who do you want to return to the game(Shelli, Jackie, Becky , steve/john) and who should they target or work with?  I want Jackie to return. She is a wild card and would like the Goblins to have their buddy back. 

1.Predict something one particular hg's will do on the eviction show.... becky wins her way back in

2.  Who do you feel had the better game play between Steve and John? steve by default .....john maybe in the worst of the worst this season

3.Who do you want to return to the game(Shelli, Jackie, Becky , steve/john) and who should they target or work with  ? no john or steve period...... i guess becky just to see if what she told julie if she would hold to it ....shelli with no botb in play is an  idiot at the game .....  target i guess the trio ....i would hate to see  twins in f2 that would be ultimate sign this cast was clueless

Predictions for live show: Austin will get a question about his nomination speech from the Chenbot, and his response will be cut short.

Johnny Mac vs Steve: Both of them aligned with strong players and played others' games for far too long. They failed to make connections with other HGs as the numbers dwindled down. Both of them were low man in their respective groups, and their plan B's failed them.

Returning player: Anybody who would nominate Vanessa, Austin, or Liz would be fine with me.

1.Predict something one particular hg's will do on the eviction show.... they will act shocked that someone is coming back even though they know its tonight

2.  Who do you feel had the better game play between Steve and John? neither one played much of a game

3.Who do you want to return to the game(Shelli, Jackie, Becky , steve/john) and who should they target or work with  ? Becky or Jackie  they should target the 3 stoogies disguised as twins and Austin.

go time :animated_bouncy:

My Internet is down. Any updates on the show is appreciated. I just have my phone. I can't get live stream on my phone but can get live feeds when they come back on.

My Internet is down. Any updates on the show is appreciated. I just have my phone. I can't get live stream on my phone but can get live feeds when they come back on.

going to do a hometown visit with james next :animated_bouncy:

voting now

meg evict john

james evict john

vanessa evict john

julia evict john

liz evict john

john evicted :animated_bouncy:

johnny mac say he would target meg if he goes back into the game

thank god he is gone :animated_bouncy:

showing jury house :animated_bouncy:

how did vanessa win hoh so soon

wtf :animated_bouncy:

Jmac back in the game

damittttt :animated_bouncy:

I was also surprised that it ended so quickly.

Heard that JMac threw the HOH comp to Van. Stupid. He is good at throwing comps when he really needs to win them. Van told him he would be safe. Like Van always tells the truth. Earlier Van and the twins were saying that whoever comes back from jury should be evicted first. Good strategy, but it might not apply to John, since he was never in the jury house so he had no opportunity to strategize with Becky/Shelli/Jackie.

But if he keeps throwing comps, he will be in the jury house soon enough.

The way this season has been going, I think it would be hysterical if Liz and Julia ended up final two. Not gonna happen...I am pretty sure Van will be final two although I don't know who she would take with her. But it would serve these HG's right if the twins made it that far.