KING KAYSAR SOARS TO #2 IN MSNBC "IT" LIST

billw84

Actually i defended him to nursie because it's not his fault really if a movie is bad unless he made the movie, had she said, his acting was awful in the movie, then it would've made sense, but the whole movie being shit IS the producers and what nots faults NOT his. I've read all your posts and I understand your dislike of him, OR his attitude. And I never posted anything to say anything to any of those LOL UNTIL you said the citizen of france statement. Was my only question. NOT a challenge, not an arguement, not a debate, not a fight, a question. But had you followed the citizen of france comment up with lol then i would've known it was a joke, i didn't. And i guess you are hitting a brick wall, because not once in my comment to YOU did i say anything about JD and your dislike for him lol

So you didn't like that Depp movie? :D

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So you didn't like that Depp movie? :D

i haven't seen it, BUT I hate Blow, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Corpse Bride was weird, and another tim burton one, i think ed wood.

MY FAVORITE ACTOR in the world is John Travolta and well I can't even begin to name the movies he's in that i hate because i don't have time lol

i haven't seen it, BUT I hate Blow, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Corpse Bride was weird, and another tim burton one, i think ed wood.

MY FAVORITE ACTOR in the world is John Travolta and well I can't even begin to name the movies he's in that i hate because i don't have time lol

No, I didn't like those either (never saw corpse bride) but there were such good ones, too: Pirates of the Carribean, Don Juan de Marco, Finding Neverland.......................... :)

To be honest with you I liked a few of Depp's movies but then he had to go and say those things. I've moved on about him. I like Travolta too, seems like an okay guy and as far as I know he has no problem with being a celebrity in the U.S. Actually, he was very appreciative to Tarantino (who re-jump started his career) and the fans who were waiting for his comeback so..... .. Hails to John Travolta!!!!!!! :)

To be honest with you I liked a few of Depp's movies but then he had to go and say those things. I've moved on about him. I like Travolta too, seems like an okay guy and as far as I know he has no problem with being a celebrity in the U.S. Actually, he was very appreciative to Tarantino (who re-jump started his career) and the fans who were waiting for his comeback so..... .. Hails to John Travolta!!!!!!! :)

I can't guarantee it, but I think he has no problem with his country either :) John Travolta to me seems to be one of the very FEW celebs who stick to who they are no matter how famous they become (with the exception of parking a jet in his backyard lol but hey, we all gotta have a play toy) I would love to see JT on the list and I would "fingerbang" him into first place :D

I can't guarantee it, but I think he has no problem with his country either :) John Travolta to me seems to be one of the very FEW celebs who stick to who they are no matter how famous they become (with the exception of parking a jet in his backyard lol but hey, we all gotta have a play toy) I would love to see JT on the list and I would "fingerbang" him into first place :D

yeah, i'll fingerbang him too! :D

I think Kaysar holding his own with Depp says a lot.

Depp has been BIG Box Office for years.... and Kaysar was only on BB 6 for 1 summer.

Even if - and when - his popularity fades.... he'll have something to tell his grandkids ;)

What fun for him.

Archived