Vanessa and Steve equals Dan and Ian

linda60639

Steve claims that Christine Brecht was his favorite prior HG, but come on, I think that we all can agree that his game plan is very similar to BB winner Ian Terry. Hiding behind the master manipulator Dan Gheesling, he made it to the final 2 and got the win, even though I personally thought that Dan deserved the win more.   Vanessa is obviously the master manipulator this season and Steve hides behind her. Vanessa uses his talents of spying on the other HG's and reminding her of past game history and strategy and preparing her for the comps.  Seems no one is anxious to get rid of him and they all seem to be afraid of putting up Vanessa.   I can see him and Vanessa making it to final 2 unless the other HG's wake the f--- up!   

I do not think Vanessa can pull off a Dan although she has managed so far to stay in the game.  I liked Ian and I do not like Steve so I hope he does not get to the final 2.  I would hate to see those 2 there but at this rate its probably going to happen,

Even though I can't stand Vanessa, I would much rather see her and Steve in F2 than any of Austwins.  The twins are worthless and Austin is all talk, no action.  I really wish James had done better, but unless he somehow becomes a comp god I don't see him making it to the end. :(

Vanessa is mad at Steve right now! Although Austwins wants Jmac gone. It's still only Monday. Veto wont be used.

Yes, Vanessa could change her mind five times between now and Thursday, but I will bet she keeps Steve, in the end, simply because he is better for her game.  Sure, she is angry now, but she will quickly get over it.  She will let Steve twist in the wind for a few days before letting him know how much he will be in debt to her for saving him. Vanessa will then warn Steve that he must tell her EVERYTHING from now on.  And I can assure you that Steve will never put her up, or even think about putting her up from now on!

Yes, Vanessa could change her mind five times between now and Thursday, but I will bet she keeps Steve, in the end, simply because he is better for her game.  Sure, she is angry now, but she will quickly get over it.  She will let Steve twist in the wind for a few days before letting him know how much he will be in debt to her for saving him. Vanessa will then warn Steve that he must tell her EVERYTHING from now on.  And I can assure you that Steve will never put her up, or even think about putting her up from now on!

I think you are right

Steve and Vanessa have shared secrets from the very beginning. They would meet secretly when no one else was around. One good thing Van said was I helped him get his hair cut better. When she takes her pills she'll change her tune again and again. Jmac hates Vanessa's guts.

I believe the season that Dan Gheesling lost was due not so much to Ian deserving the win more, but that the house really disliked Dan Gheesling (A LOT).

They basically refused to acknowledge him as any "winner," which means he wasn't a winner since in order to win Big Brother you have to get jury votes.

I believe the season that Dan Gheesling lost was due not so much to Ian deserving the win more, but that the house really disliked Dan Gheesling (A LOT).

They basically refused to acknowledge him as any "winner," which means he wasn't a winner since in order to win Big Brother you have to get jury votes.

That was true, but I really do not understand how some juries seem to reward the great manipulator, while others seem to punish them. It would be difficult to decide which way to play, if you were really serious about winning. I think that players like Will Kirby, Dan Geesling, Mike Malin and Derrick Levasseur are the ultimate BB players. They really deserved to win. Too bad Danielle Reyes' jury could not appreciate her brilliance. 

That was true, but I really do not understand how some juries seem to reward the great manipulator, while others seem to punish them. It would be difficult to decide which way to play, if you were really serious about winning. I think that players like Will Kirby, Dan Geesling, Mike Malin and Derrick Levasseur are the ultimate BB players. They really deserved to win. Too bad Danielle Reyes' jury could not appreciate her brilliance. 

I don't think Mike Malin should be included in that group.  He won because Will Kirby played the game for him and carried him along.

Will definitely seemed to carry him in BB Season 2.  But I don't know about BB All Stars Season 7. Even though Mike had help from Will, I feel that they were equally matched and Mike managed to win that game on his own after Will was voted out.