Liz Nolan (Week 9)

mayzee

A few minutes before midnight BB time, Liz pulled Julia and Vanessa and confessed that she was a month late on her period. Julia looks livid at Liz. Vanessa is freaked out too. Liz insisted I didn't do anything...This could be first Shotgun Wedding BB. Too late to ask DR for Day After pill...lol...here is what I copied...

This was on Joker's Updates at 11:50 p.m.:

Liz pulled Vanessa and Julia into a room and informed them that she is a month late, insisted she couldn't be pregnant. Julia gave her a very cross look and Van was smiling strangely. Liz is very cranky towards Austin minutes later in the kitchen.

Something sticky on Austin's fingers...lol?

Apparently Liz & Austin have some kind of "undercover" rule in effect that if "it" happens out of sight, it didn't happen. Plausible deniability?

TMI on all the talk about "periods". I could care less. And especially Vanessa asking Johnny Mac questions about her period. WTF!

And Liz really seems to be getting more annoyed with the cameras in the HOH room. Cursing the cameras & production on BB is a big No-No.

If she's so worried and concerned about how she's being portrayed on TV then she should behave herself. They can only show what you're actually doing and saying, there's no trick photography.

I can understand that Liz would talk to her sister, but why Vanessa?  Does she really think they're that close? 

It's amazing to me that these people forget the cameras so easily.  Her parents and other family members certainly don't need to be learning some of this stuff (missed periods, fear of possible pregnancy) through the live feeds on reality tv.  

A few minutes before midnight BB time, Liz pulled Julia and Vanessa and confessed that she was a month late on her period. Julia looks livid at Liz. Vanessa is freaked out too. Liz insisted I didn't do anything...This could be first Shotgun Wedding BB. Too late to ask DR for Day After pill...lol...here is what I copied...

Liz pulled Vanessa and Julia into a room and informed them that she is a month late, insisted she couldn't be pregnant. Julia gave her a very cross look and Van was smiling strangely. Liz is very cranky towards Austin minutes later in the kitchen.

If she is pregnant, it happened before she got in the house. 

If they've been in the house for 60+ days, is it possible that Liz was gettin frisky or flirty with Jace in the first week before the feeds went live?

Or is ditzy Liz late because she hasn't been taking her Birth Control meds as scheduled?

If she is pregnant, it happened before she got in the house.

Yes, Joystick, that occurred to me too! She does have a fella outside the BB game she'll be letting go after BB. Probably it's just nerves.

She's been either in BB house or in pre game sequester for 11 weeks....

Evidently she's been intimate with someone in the time frame....

Or she'd be talking about those possibilities as to why she's late right off the bat when telling the girls.

She's been in game, counting pre game, about 2 and a half months. BTW, to all the ladies of our MB. I humbly apologize over=doing this. It began with a direct quote from Liz on LFU/Jokers.

Good gravy. These twins act like they have "Olsen twins" power, beauty, or money. They don't. On the very best day they cannot make a decision that isn't clouded by what they think they are entitled to. I will keep watching if for nothing else to see them go out. I kinda can't even blame Austin anymore. Men have done this since the beginning of time. That is - doing whatever, however for the pu**y they want. Wars have been fought and countries traded. Soon going to give Austin somewhat of a pass. Whatevs. I like some of his other game play and how he seems to be genuine with James. But, please get rid of these twins!

They're mum on that right now. Isn't Liz the one twin heavier than Julia? Liz has been in BB house/pre game sequester for at least two and a half months...she might have gotten friendly with one of the CBS handlers pre game...she sure is boy crazy!!! Too late for morning after test...lol...one of the twins had a slight belly but that could be Julia....

Ironically Meg said she had her period twice this month...

They're mum on that right now. Isn't Liz the one twin heavier than Julia? Liz has been in BB house/pre game sequester for at least two and a half months...she might have gotten friendly with one of the CBS handlers pre game...she sure is boy crazy!!! Too late for morning after test...lol...one of the twins had a slight belly but that could be Julia....

Ironically Meg said she had her period twice this month...

I'm surprised that the twins haven't accused Meg of stealing Liz's period.  (Yes, I think they're that stupid.)

I have checked the live feed update for that both on this and Jokers and see nothing about this convo happening. Are we sure this is legit and how come nothing has been said about it since?

Crappy_Cappy, I also saw it on the live feed updates at jokers, though I wouldn't vouch for the updater over there.  It's on the updates on the 22nd.

If it really was said by Liz as stated there, the fact that she seemed so alarmed by the fact that things weren't on schedule says that she may want to consider behaving appropriately.  At her age and apparent level of experience, she should realize that the entire "act" isn't the only time that a pregnancy can occur. 

It's on Saturday at 11:50 p.m.

Crappy_Cappy, I also saw it on the live feed updates at jokers, though I wouldn't vouch for the updater over there. It's on the updates on the 22nd.

If it really was said by Liz as stated there, the fact that she seemed so alarmed by the fact that things weren't on schedule says that she may want to consider behaving appropriately. At her age and apparent level of experience, she should realize that the entire "act" isn't the only time that a pregnancy can occur.

It's on Saturday at 11:50 p.m.

Thanks I guess I will try finding it on the live feed archive.

oh my gosh - their poor parents - take Liz out first - that will wake up Austin - it will also leave him with Julia who is not his biggest fan - those two - they don't even display simple manners like chewing with their mouths closed - two moonbats - and the whining - it seems to be constant as one of them is always whining about something - I want them gone - they are hurting my head -

I don' buy it. When reading the live feeds updates on this site Vanessa was busy freaking out sbout meg crying after Van won the veto around the time of the supposed 'talk' with twins at 11:50pm. If you go back and read the updates from that time frame it seems unlikely the missed period talk happened. You would think a bombshell like that would of been in the updates here seeing the updaters are good at giving us more detailed accounts of what's going on vs the quick 2 line sentences on the subject like there is on the Joker sits.

According to Jokers @ 11:49pm Van is in br with meg. Then @ 11:50pm the Liz is pregnant talk happens, then @ 11:56pm Van is taking to jmac about Meg crying.

I am going with the pregnant talk was bs until more comes from it then just a post by someone I don't know. I would hope it would make the show tomorrow if it true.

You make good points, Crappy_Cappy. I note that the poster only made a handful of post, so could have been a pot-stirrer.

That would be my guess. Although if true that would make for some serious drama add the whole Jace angle and you got a storyline fit for the WWE.