Vanessa Rousso (Week 9) - PoV winner (did not use)

Just joined this site....and have to say that I have loved reading everything....but finally decided that I needed to get involved.

I agree that Vanessa has to be manic depressive, and will add that she is also delusional.  The way she tells everyone that she's honest and up front, and her integrity means a lot to her, that she would never do what others are doing to her..... on and on... She doesn't believe that she's doing to them what they haven't done to her???  She's crazy.  I was truly disappointed to read here that she played and won the POV.  I was REALLY hoping that they would backdoor her. 

I was totally shocked to read that Vanessa was after Meg because she started crying after Vanessa won the POV.  "why is she crying?  she should be happy I won the POV!"  (No, Vanessa, the show is not all about you.... at least it's not supposed to be).  Poor Meg, I believe that Meg was crying only because she hasn't won anything, she gets hurt playing the comps, and Pot Ball, etc. 

Please let Vanessa's rule of BB17 end soon!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just really hope that next week she goes. For someone that thinks she's so smart, she missing what John is telling her, they aren't going thru the backdoor because SHE won VETO! Austin didn't want her to use it ,because he can't put her up! I truly hope it's her and Austin nom'd next week with one of the ditstwin as back up!

I'm not a Vanessa fan but at this point she's the only one left actually playing the game... Well, James too. I liked Johnny Mac until he threw the comp. For that, he set himself up to be evicted. You *never* throw a comp unless you're in a position of power - he wasn't. Meg and Steve are both pretty worthless and James is outnumbered. Unfortunately, that leaves Vanessa and the three idiots...and they have the numbers. The only hope might be whoever comes back in but it may be too late.

As an aside... I've never understood why Liz was not a major target once Julia entered the game. That would have broken up two pairs (Liz and Julia, Liz and Austin) and what has turned out to be a power trio now. They're idiots but numbers count.... Especially since Vanessa controls all three. Austin is the biggest moron because he doesn't recognize that if he and the twins are the final three, they'll say "buh-bye Austin". This season has had me shaking my head more than any other. Go James!

I've never understood why Liz was not a major target once Julia entered the game. That would have broken up two pairs (Liz and Julia, Liz and Austin) and what has turned out to be a power trio now. They're idiots but numbers count.... Especially since Vanessa controls all three. Austin is the biggest moron because he doesn't recognize that if he and the twins are the final three, they'll say "buh-bye Austin". This season has had me shaking my head more than any other. Go James!

ITA -- it is beyond absurd how the cast has allowed Austin + twits set up summer camp in the BB house.  It demeans the entire premise of the show to allow such ridiculousness to reign.

Having said that, there is even more absurdity beyond that one, and it is Austin as you point out.  If they are the final three, neither twin will take Austin since they at least have one bulb

burning as far as neither can win up against ANYONE in that house.  They win only by taking each other.  If Austin is the decider, he will then be the evil force that breaks the twins up.

The biggest absurdity of all, though, is VANESSA.  She hitched her wagon first to Clay and Shelli (how dumb is that if they make it to the end???).  She also hitched her wagon to

a man with twins.  She comes in last in every scenario.  You talk about gambling your fate in that house, no one has done it better than Vanessa.  If she somehow slides into the final two

(which I agree her days are severely numbered at this point so it isn't likely to happen) -- but IF she makes it that far, there is no way I would vote for her to win if I were on the jury simply

because of how stupid she was to join forces with couples and triples + stab everyone else in the back along the way.  She is not a smart player AT ALL.

Carmen... very good points.

But with this bunch...who knows what their reasoning will be when it comes down to that final vote for a winner.

( and if Vannesa is in Jury House...well... )

I'll forego the dubious pleasure of BBAD tonight and Wed night...Hated Ding Dong School when I was a kid....

I know the feeling, so that means other things are getting done around my house. I don't even worry about recording either. I just come here to get updates to see what's going on.

Vanessa has screwed over damn near everybody left in the house and in the jury house and is shocked that they would have the audacity to plot her demise in the form of a backdoor plan.

Her arrogance and emotionally instability is gonna cost her the game if doesn't get it together and soon.

What I hate most about Vanessa is how she only cares about herself. She refuses to take responsibility for her many harebrained madfits/escapades...How can any man woman or german shepherd put up with that?

Vanessa has screwed over damn near everybody left in the house and in the jury house and is shocked that they would have the audacity to plot her demise in the form of a backdoor plan.

Her arrogance and emotionally instability is gonna cost her the game if doesn't get it together and soon.

She's just so convinced that she's way above everyone else in the house when it comes to intelligence.  She may have been book smart in high school and college, but something obviously happened to her brain in real life since then.  Alcohol and drugs? Or maybe her obvious mental illness.  Yes, her arrogance is going to be a big part of her demise. 

She's "really really smart".  According to her. 

Remember Waaaamber from BB8. She was another wacked out meth head from Vegas. All she did was cry and read the Bible. She had quit her drug of choice ==meth== cold turkey while in the house. These Vegas dames ain't so hot!

HG's love to say "outside the house we will be best friends. She is a great person" I totally convinced that In or out of the house Van is a wretched human being. Best described as self absorbed, condescending, cry baby, bully. She is not a great player, this season just has so many non players

Vanessa has said that she isn't in BB for the money, but I wouldn't be shocked to find out that she really is in it for exactly that.  Sure, she's won lots of money during her poker playing days, but sponsors have dropped her and I would think that living that lifestyle isn't cheap.  Plus drugs are pricey and a junkie can blow through a whole lot of cash in no time at all.

She comes across as way too desperate for someone who's there for the experience and doesn't care about the prize.

Vanessa only thinks the HGs are smart when they agree with her theories & logic. She believes that she controls all the information flow in the BB house and that anybody that has information that she doesn't know about is either weird, dumb, or not logical.

She actually told Johnny Mac that he couldn't put together the pieces and figure out the 8 person alliance on his own.

The way she interrogates the HGs really pisses me off, I just want one of them to tell her " shut up and leave me alone, I don't have to answer your stupid questions." Vanessa was correct when she said that the people left in the house are whimps.

That's why I want Jackie to return to the game. She is definitely not intimidated by Vanessa and Jackie has plenty of "reasons" to come after Vanessa without fear.

Vanessa only thinks the HGs are smart when they agree with her theories & logic. She believes that she controls all the information flow in the BB house and that anybody that has information that she doesn't know about is either weird, dumb, or not logical.

She actually told Johnny Mac that he couldn't put together the pieces and figure out the 8 person alliance on his own.

The way she interrogates the HGs really pisses me off, I just want one of them to tell her " shut up and leave me alone, I don't have to answer your stupid questions." Vanessa was correct when she said that the people left in the house are whimps.

That's why I want Jackie to return to the game. She is definitely not intimidated by Vanessa and Jackie has plenty of "reasons" to come after Vanessa without fear.

Me too I so agree she is lucky they are whimps because other past houseguests would definately put her in her place.  It makes me mad too when she starts asking people for information.  They need to tell her to shut up and then start grilling her I bet she would tell the rest of the house that she is getting bullied.

I have to hand it to Vanessa. She is taking being the #1 target in the house and turning it around to make sure that James and Meg are targeting the Austwins and vice versa. The only potential monkey wrench is the potential returnee. If its Becky or Jackie, will James and Meg be able to convince them about the Austwins? If its Shelli, will Vanessa successfully pull her in? Tonight is HUGE for the house.

No more of a bully than Dick was!!

The difference is Dick owned who he was. The "alone" victim crap is what I hate. Dropped feeds and watch 3 hrs of BBAD in roughly 30 minutes. I lose interest every year when they get to 4-5 players. It happened this year before the halfway point. Yawn