Vanessa Rousso (Week 9) - PoV winner (did not use)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait to see what kind of burn she's gonna get from the ZingBot.

I kinda hope it's something to do with hypocrisy and or integrity so that Vanessa goes off on a ridiculous rant trying to explain that it means that she's loyal, honest and trustworthy.

My favorite scenario for Vanessa would be to see her go all the way to F3 before getting ejected so she can't enjoy jury house.  But it would also be fun to watch her get back-doored this week and then choke miserably in the competition to come back in.  Or.....get voted out right after that comp. 

I just don't like her at all.

Has Vanessa decided who's leaving this week? She does it every damn week.

Vanessa wanted Meg gone and worked hard on it all day yesterday. By the end of the day she realized that Austin didn't want to go with the Goblins being evicted and she had no choice but to give up that idea. 

Vanessa's all day marathon yesterday was a big fail.

Vanessa wanted Meg gone and worked hard on it all day yesterday. By the end of the day she realized that Austin didn't want to go with the Goblins being evicted and she had no choice but to give up that idea. 

Vanessa's all day marathon yesterday was a big fail.

Why Meg? Personally, I would think that Meg would be at or near the bottom of the list for people to evict, game-wise. That would be the person I would be dragging to the F2. Then again, Meg may be the only person left that Vanessa hasn't made a F2 with. 

Dang, why can't Meg control herself?  All that crying was completely unnecessary. All it did was make Vanessa suspicious. I am sure that Vanessa knows that she was a backdoor target and thinks that everyone knew about it. Meg's actions could have put her or James in jeopardy.  But the good thing is that now, maybe, Vanessa will target Austin if she wins HOH instead of James.     

What is up with her and Austin interrogating people about their alliances??? It's none of their business I would tell them that too.  I don't see them answering questions about their loyalities.  I hope whomever comes back does not join up with Vanessa and Austin but that would be wishful thinking with this group. 

much as I dislike the way that Austin & Van interrogate people, I am even more annoyed with people just rolling over for it - I get that they are trying to protect their "game" but I don't see any of them actually having a "game"! - it so frustrating! - get rid of the twins first - if for no other reason than they are insufferable brats - then Van then Austin - I hope Johhny Mac stays -

What is up with her and Austin interrogating people about their alliances??? It's none of their business I would tell them that too.  I don't see them answering questions about their loyalities.  I hope whomever comes back does not join up with Vanessa and Austin but that would be wishful thinking with this group. 

So true!  I have never seen HOH's and VETO holders quiz people so much about their alliances and everything they know about other HG's.  And then have some HG's so scared to be put on the block that they sing like birds! They sell out their friends and alliance members so quickly and easily with just the threat of being put up on the block.   And for Vanessa and Austin to go on "fact finding missions" and have HG's statements "verified" by others is simply outrageous behavior.  I do not understand how they can get away with this.  :dontgetit:

Would she force every one to vote her way for winner?

Yes, Vanessa has already said that she will be a bitter jury member and threatened (I believe it was Becky) that if she gets backdoored that she will see to it

that whoever backdoors her will not get any jury votes.

They've all been following Vanessa's orders and instructions for so long that they can't think for themselves. It's gotten them this far in the game and they obviously believe that they all can win the money in the end. None of them are seriously thinking about F2 and how to get there on their own. Vanessa truly has her crew totally whipped. Vanessa spotted the weak ones very early in the game. Vanessa only wanted HGs in the game that she could easily manipulate and control. And she's using them to take out her targets.

The HGs that were evicted under Vanessa's HOH didn't make the jury. Shelli was evicted during Becky's HOH. And Vanessa' minions evicted Jackie & Becky. Whoever goes to jury this week will be on Austin.