Austin Matelson (Week 9) - HoH

Marty

Anybody throwing comps at this point in the game does not deserve to be in the final four. 

That's probably true, but if they're banking on a 5 group w/ Austwins, it's better to let them be the ones who nominate meg and james. Either one of them make F2 and they beat whoever they're up against based on the make-up of the jury. IMO

Of course, i'd prefer to see liz/austin/julia/vanessa on the block, but it's in John's & Steve's best interest to have Meg & James on jury w/out putting them there directly.

But I want James to win so..... i'm thinking no chance unless Vanessa goes next week and Jackie comes back....and I'd bet Vanessa doesn't go next...

ugh

It would be interesting if Austin nominated Johnny Mac & Julia. This will be nomination #6 for Johnny Mac.

Julia is constantly complaining that she hasn't played in any veto comps because she never gets picked to play. Austin could tell Julia that she's a pawn and since she's never been nominated at least she would get to compete in a veto comp which means more TV time and DR sessions.

Austin working really hard to convince the twins that Vanessa needs to go. They keep whining that they should keep her.

This back and forth went on all night.

I hope Austin has the balls to do what he wants.

I just really wanna see Vanessa & Austin have a knock-down drag-out blow up of epic proportion. And not behind closed doors with just the 2 of them.

Austin has been holding his emotions in check when it comes to Vanessa, and I think it's about time for him to let it all out.

I think that Austin & Liz need to confront Vanessa about the details of the plan to backdoor Austin. It would be nice if James & Meg were present during this confrontation so that Vanessa cannot throw them under the bus.

Vanessa has been telling Austin that she saved him from the backdoor during her HOH, but she was actually the one who set it up and made the deal.

He is walking around in his stupid Judas hat like he really is going to do something big.  If that happens then hell will freeze over too.  He is going to whimp out and put up Johnny Mac and Steve because he is just that a whimp.  He really is iritating me as much as Julia is.  Vanessa told him that he got pictures of his gay friends because his family wants him to stick with her. Really?? Only Vanessa would come up with that bs.  She also told him the clown nose has a hidden meaning.

The last time we saw Judas was when the stray vote for Audrey was cast. And after Vanessa humiliated Austin we haven't really seen much of Judas since then.

Austin has no idea how he's being edited, and to me, it makes no sense for him to bring out Judas if his so-called storyline is his showmance with Liz.

Apparently Judas's balls are being squeezed by the she devil. What a wussy.

Between Vanessa and Liz, Judas doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell. A man in love can be a damn fool if he's in BB house!

Hell, even Judas Priest thinks this guy is a big pussy. :devilish:

Big Pussy should be Austin's new persona because Judas was a big dud.

Maybe the clown nose was a hint to Austin that his showmance with Liz is a big joke because she's clowning him on national TV. Liz may be showing him some affection now, but she cannot take back the things that she's previously said about him and what her true intentions are.

Show of hands...who really believed that Austin was going to put Vanessa up? Liz took his balls in week one and then Vanessa took his spine when he threw the comp to Jmac to avoid getting blood on his hands. So, unless Liz tells him to backdoor Vanessa, she is safe. 

Big Pussy should be Austin's new persona because Judas was a big dud.

Maybe the clown nose was a hint to Austin that his showmance with Liz is a big joke because she's clowning him on national TV. Liz may be showing him some affection now, but she cannot take back the things that she's previously said about him and what her true intentions are.

Actually she did say a few weeks ago that she likes him now and he grew on her. Maybe once she was in the house full time and spending everyday with him she realized how much she cared. I do wish we could have a camera on them watching the dr sessions when Liz admits she doesn't like him like he likes her and the episode where she tells Vanessa and Shelli that she doesn't like him when they were trying to bd Austin.

Actually she did say a few weeks ago that she likes him now and he grew on her. Maybe once she was in the house full time and spending everyday with him she realized how much she cared. I do wish we could have a camera on them watching the dr sessions when Liz admits she doesn't like him like he likes her and the episode where she tells Vanessa and Shelli that she doesn't like him when they were trying to bd Austin.

I believe the only reason that she' making out with him now is because she's bored & horney and he's her meat shield. After all, all the other good looking men ((Jace, Jeff & Clay) are gone, and James, Steve & Johnny Mac are not options.