Julia Nolan (Week 8)

JEDI

If Julia won the next HOH and nominated Austin & Vanessa I would be impressed with her game because she would be one of the first in that group to actually play their own individual game and separate from the herd. Other than that, Julia really has nothing on her resume to brag about if she makes it to F2.

What is her F2 argument? " I always voted with the house and I was loyal to my sister. "

I doubt very much that Julia will make it to F2. She just does not seem to have any of the qualities needed to win the game. She is just a follower riding on Austin's and her sister's coattails. If they are voted out she would be totally lost.  Wasn't she the one who suggested putting James up after he won the BOtB?

Julia has been a total non-factor in the game since she entered the game following Jason's eviction.

After all of the info they received about Vanessa's deals, lies and manipulations, she still believes that Vanessa is good for their game.

Today, Julia told Liz that she had a gut feeling that Vanessa would never come after them. Julia clearly does not comprehend how the game of BB works at this stage in the game. If they make the F4 exactly who does Julia think that Vanessa would target?

She knows Vanessa would eventually target Austin and that is what she wants.

But would Vanessa really target Austin???? I think that Vanessa is planting seeds of doubt for Julia to target Austin instead of her.

I honestly think that if it was F4 with Austin, the twins & Vanessa, she would target Liz because Liz has 2 allies in Austin & Julia. Vanessa would keep Austin or Julia over Liz.

Last night while Julia and James were playing pool she called James a "meanie foo-foo". This is notable as it was the only sentence she uttered all evening without some form of the "F" word in it.

Julia does have a bit of a potty mouth and she's good at name calling too. Julia called Jackie a "stripper" and Steve a "M F".

But what really made me laugh was when she said that Johnny Mac was boring and brought nothing to the game.