John "Johnny Mac" McGuire (Week 8) - Nominated

JEDI

Steve asked him NOT to use the veto during the Double Eviction.

(On AfterDark, they showed Steve thanking him for doing as he asked and not using it.)

Steve was saying that Johnny saved Steve's bacon with that move.

Early talks with Liz indicate Johnny Mac MAY be used as a pawn this week, with Becky and James being the real targets.

(The twins like Johnny Mac and seem to think they would like to work with him, unlike James.)

I have been away from here for a bit and I need to ask.   What is the deal with all the talk about J in the DR several times a day?   Personal home issue?   A fart stuck cross-ways?   Just loney for some stranger?   Or is there something up?

I would love for Johnny Mac to win the veto to save himself. I also wish that this veto could have a special power where the winner names the replacement nominee, instead of the HOH.

Johnny Mac is in a tough situation this week, he needs an ally that's not on the block with him. Even Steve asked Johnny Mac not to pick him for veto comp if he gets HG Choice. Damn Steve and his wimpy ass.

I think that The only reason Liz picked Johnny Mac as a HN for the week is because they are jealous of all his DR sessions. Because the Austwins have isolated themselves from the others they really don't know any of the HGs outside their alliance.

They think America loves him and Liz wants us to know that he is "the most basic, boring player in BB EVER!" So now, the twits, Austin and Vanessa have decided he is a crazed maniac who may attack someone at any time. Vanessa is the biggest victim since he hates her for no reason. She is afraid to go to sleep because he might attack her.  

They are just jealous that he's a fan favorite.  Do they think removing him makes them a fan favorite???  Keep dream girls and the creepy guy.

Nice saying his losing it so the fans will turn on him.  Nice try Vanessa.

The twins are twidiots. Why should they hate Jmac?

He may have looked at them funny, got mustard on his shirt, or mispronounced a word.  Who knows?  The twins either "hate" or "love" the other players for seemingly random

and illogical reasons, depending on their ever changing moods.  We're dealing here with twentysomething twins who, sadly, have mentalities of twelve year olds.

You nailed it, Carmen.  They are at the maturity level of spoiled snotty 12 year olds. (No offense to well-balanced 12 year olds, of which there are many.)  It seems as if they have lived their lives languishing in the approval of each other.  Obviously nobody ever put them in check about their snotty immature attitudes about virtually every other person other than the two of them. 

I think that Johnny Mac has been depressed because he put his game in Clay & Shelli's hands and now that they're both gone, he's having trouble readjusting to the new dynamics. Johnny Mac thought that he had a "real" alliance with Shelli & Clay, and when he found out that Clay & Shelli had alliances with everybody else, I think that Johnny Mac was really hurt. And since he doesn't really play with a lot of emotions, I think that he had a hard time understanding and processing it all.

Because Johnny Mac hardly talked game with anybody nobody really knew where he stood regarding friend or foe.

Johnny Mac played too cautiously for too long, and like Steve has said, "This is the point in the game where alliances attack each other."

Johnny Mac played Shelli & Clay's game and stayed in the shadows and laid low, and now he tells the other HGs that he wants to join a team. So far, Vanessa is the only HG offering him a deal.

Vanessa offers everyone a deal. Jmac had a good talk with Austin and Liz yesterday and they want to work with him. If he survives the block.

Just yesterday she really bullied Jmac when he told her he feels like she bullies people. Vanessa is a sinking ship.

I read that Liz is afraid to put Vanessa up. Austin was trying to get her to do it and she refused.

Austin needs to keep reminding Liz that Vanessa set her up to lose the BOB comp so that Austin could be backdoored by Jackie.

Too late now she didn't use it.  I am just curious if these idiots realize that only one person wins big brother and at this rate the only one with any kind of game is Vanessa.  I do not like her and I do not want her to win but I think at the end she would be the only one who has played the other ones are the sheep she should have names for them.

If Johnny Mac gets evicted instead of Becky this week, I think he has the best chance to win a comp and re-enter the game. Shelli won her 2 HOHs back when the HGs were deliberately throwing the HOH comps. When Shelli's back was against the wall and she was on the block, she failed miserably in both veto comps. Jackie has won 1 BOB and 1 HOH and she's no comp beast either.

I wanna see Becky versus Vanessa round 2, and the only way for that to happen is if John gets evicted this week. No offense to Johnny Mac, but I just think that he played Clay & Shelli's game harder than he played his own game. He waited too late to make connections to other HGs. And his emotional plea to be a part of a team was pathetic.

I like Johnny Mac because he's funny, I just wish that he had played his own game better.

I can't disagree Mayzee with anything you said, and I like Johnny Mac too, I was hoping his under the radar, I'll be your pawn, because I have no choice would get him far, but I worry he's just too expendable to Austin, the twidiots, and more so Vanessa.

If Johnny Mac stays in the game, I want him to win HOH and nominate Austin & Liz because neither of them have been on the block facing a possible eviction the entire game. Austin's never been nominated and Liz was only nominated once but won BOB and was safe.

If Johnny Mac takes a shot at Vanessa and doesn't have enough votes to evict her, he'll be in the same position as Becky. Steve & Julia still have some loyalty towards Vanessa and she might be able to flip the vote depending on who she's sitting next to on eviction night.

Johnny Mac's speech mannerism reminds me of Bobcat Goldthwaith sometimes. It's adorable. Despite all the red herring footage last night leading a possibility of Vanessa being put up instead of John, I knew Liz would keep norms the same.

We love John, I hope they are really targeting Becky tonight!

The only thing worse than throwing POV when you're on the block is pulling a "Marcellus" and not using it to save yourself if you win.  I have no doubt that would have been John's move.  This is your brain on nitrous oxide.  The more you know . . .