Austin Matelson (Week 8)

Marty

To his defense he has been doing a lot of game play and scheming. He and the twins are in a sweet spot. 

As far as the Liz thing is production keeps trying to promote it for the show so I am sure the DR really gets him to talk about his showmance. 

Because Austin's never been nominated he doesn't have any BOB comp wins. In week 3 when Vanessa was HOH, Austin played in the veto comp and could have won it, but he chose to throw it so Johnny Mac ended up winning. Austin's only win was the beer pong HOH comp and he was dethroned when Meg & Jason won their BOB comp.

The twins think that Austin has been throwing comps on purpose. Vanessa knows that he threw the veto comp to Johnny Mac.

Austin & Meg have done poorly in most of the comps, but in the last veto comp, Meg came in 2nd place.

It' time for the Austin, Liz, Julia group to win an HOH comp. I just hope that they don't let Vanessa run it.

Does this guy even understand personal space? I would be pulling my hair out (or his) how does Liz breathe (not that I care) I mean he is always touching her or following or laying on her. He was so worried over her not liking his beard what is he going to do when he gets out and finds out everyone hates him. How does he not go cross eyed every time she opens her mouth I have to mute my computer

Does this guy even understand personal space? I would be pulling my hair out (or his) how does Liz breathe (not that I care) I mean he is always touching her or following or laying on her. He was so worried over her not liking his beard what is he going to do when he gets out and finds out everyone hates him. How does he not go cross eyed every time she opens her mouth I have to mute my computer

I don't think everyone hates him or everyone finds him disgusting. 

I don't like the touching either. It just creeps me but Liz seems to like him and she gives the affection back.

I find it funny as hell that Austin & the twins are concerned about Vanessa blowing up their games if they attempt to backdoor her.

First of all, they haven't played their own games, they've done everything that Vanessa has told them to do that benefits Vanessa's game.

If they backdoor Vanessa this week they will have the opportunity to play their own individual games and have something to brag about if they make it to the finals. But as long as Vanessa is in the game they choose to be her puppets and play her game.

Austin, as a fan, knows the game and I really wanted to see him play better. I don't fault the twins as much because they really don't know the game.

Austin tried to push the backdoor thing with Liz but she doesn't want to be the one to evict. 

They have finally agreed that it is better for Liz game to have someone else do it. The Goblins and Jmac have said that Vanessa is their target.