Liz Nolan (Week 8) - HoH, + PoV winner

Tritledee

What are the chances that she will use the POV today to try and backdoor Vanessa?  Does Liz have the stones to do it?  Or will she play it safe and just let thing remain the way they are?

She will not use it to put up Vanessa unfortunately she is going for Becky but I think if she would put up Vanessa she would have a shot of winning the game if she made it that far.  I found it comical that Austin said he would do it if he was HOH.  She didn't get the hint.

Liz is afraid that Vanessa will blow up her game if she tries to backdoor her. When Vanessa hatched the plan to backdoor Austin, Liz was the one who pleaded Austin's case to Vanessa & Shelli because Austin was a number for their side. Even though Vanessa was the HOH who changed the target from Austin to Jason, it looks like Clay & Shelli ultimately paid the price for Jason's eviction.

Liz may be afraid of how Vanessa could "spin" that situation into making it look like Liz was the one responsible for Jason's eviction. Other than that, I don't see anything of Liz's game that Vanessa could blow up because Liz has been playing Vanessa's game from the beginning. Who to nominate, what to say, how to vote has all been dictated by Vanessa.

Liz is afraid that Vanessa will blow up her game if she tries to backdoor her. When Vanessa hatched the plan to backdoor Austin, Liz was the one who pleaded Austin's case to Vanessa & Shelli because Austin was a number for their side. Even though Vanessa was the HOH who changed the target from Austin to Jason, it looks like Clay & Shelli ultimately paid the price for Jason's eviction.

Liz may be afraid of how Vanessa could "spin" that situation into making it look like Liz was the one responsible for Jason's eviction. Other than that, I don't see anything of Liz's game that Vanessa could blow up because Liz has been playing Vanessa's game from the beginning. Who to nominate, what to say, how to vote has all been dictated by Vanessa.

My sentiments, exactly!!!!

Austin said that Vanessa was acting "self-righteous", and then had to explain what it meant. The twins have said that they attended catholic school and I would expect that "righteousness" would be included somewhere in their primary education.

LOL, I was eating a tuna sandwich and now half is on my computer screen. :lol2:

Today on Twatter - R.E.M releases a remake of their 1991 classic "Shiny Happy People" dedicated to BB17.    The remake has all new lyrics and a new name.   "Bitchy Whiny Losers" celebrates the useless idiot twins.

LOL, I was eating a tuna sandwich and now half is on my computer screen. :lol2:

Sorry about the tuna mishap because I wasn't trying to be funny on purpose. I am continually stunned by how dumb the twins are, and they're college educated with degrees in journalism & marketing.

I predict that Liz will be in the jury before Austin or Julia because if Liz makes it to F2, she will automatically have 2 jury votes. If Vanessa makes it to F2 she will drag Julia along as her pawn because she really hasn't done anything gamewise except vote.

So you're predicting that the rest of the HGs will grow brains? I agree that the smart thing to do is evict Liz, but I don't have much confidence in the HGs doing it. 

Edit:  I hope that didn't sound snarky. I didn't mean it that way at all.

Austin has not been good for her game at all.  He is such a horn dog.  Liz should have listened to Julia when she said not to do that "stuff" on nation TV but to save it for the jury house.  She also reminded Austin that their FATHER was watching the feeds as well as family and Nana.  He doesn't seem to care and continues to have finger sex in the HOH room.

Sorry about the tuna mishap because I wasn't trying to be funny on purpose. I am continually stunned by how dumb the twins are, and they're college educated with degrees in journalism & marketing.

I predict that Liz will be in the jury before Austin or Julia because if Liz makes it to F2, she will automatically have 2 jury votes. If Vanessa makes it to F2 she will drag Julia along as her pawn because she really hasn't done anything gamewise except vote.

I think that's what made it so funny.  That you weren't trying.  But it was so true, it struck my funny bone.  Especially having grown up going to Catholic schools myself.  

I don't know if I'd classify them as dumb.  Maybe clueless about this game that makes them seem so dumb.  How they act untouchable when they are in power and how they don't have much of a social game outside the three or four of them.  Of course if Van makes it to final 2, she's taking Julia.  Van is to Julia, what Austin is to Liz.

Austin has not been good for her game at all.  He is such a horn dog.  Liz should have listened to Julia when she said not to do that "stuff" on nation TV but to save it for the jury house.  She also reminded Austin that their FATHER was watching the feeds as well as family and Nana.  He doesn't seem to care and continues to have finger sex in the HOH room.

Austin's justification for his behavior is because he's in love, so apparently it's OK.

No offense, but, maybe Austin doesn't care because Liz doesn't care enough to close her legs. From the way Liz started off playing Austin from the beginning of the game, I formed the opinion that Liz is probably a skank outside the house. 

I don't think we know for sure what he was doing under the covers. Do we? Maybe rubbing her hip. It was just a short time and I did not see any big reaction from her if he was doing.... something like that.