BB17 General Discussion (non-houseguest-specific) - Part 2

linda60639

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can understand the strategy of wanting to wait another week to evict Vanessa, to be sure that she can't return. But how many weeks can they afford to let her stay in the house? I think it is time to 'strike while the iron is hot' but keep a back door option in case she wins veto.

Even if she competes to come back in the house, she only has a 25% chance of winning.

And yes, we need some HOH's who can THINK FOR THEMSELVES! I don't ever remember a season where so many decisions were made by committee.

He is the biggest whimp all because they are afraid of Vanessa well you stupid idiots why don't you just leave and go to jury and make the check out to her.  I cannot stand these people.  I think I am done with this show. They don't even cast people anymore they recruit them and they do a crappy job of that.

Johnny Mac & Steve should approach Austin with a deal that if either one of them win the veto that Austin will name Vanessa as the replacement nominee.

I bet there wont be any throwing the veto comp by Johnny Mac or Steve this time.

Everyone is with Austwins secretly because they really have no choice at this point. They are paying for not breaking them up before. Since JohnnyMac and James weren't close (teaming up wasn't going to happeen) and everyone got on board to get rid of Vanessa (while not getting rid of Vanessa) it left everyone needing to group with Austwins just to have a group. I can't believe these 3 dingbats are running the show at this point. They arn't good gamers but this year, how good do you really need to be?

Austin is an idiot to trust James. He'll put power couple/twin out ASAP. Meanwhile Austin targets Steve and J Mac. Julia to her credit realizes Vanessa needs to leave ASAP. But Austin won't listen to Liz. Now what kind of woman wants to do what her "man" says to do?

Do you think James is buying in to deal he has with Austwins? I can't tell anymore. I hope you are right and he would break them up. It's my only hope for something exciting to happen.

Steve and Jmac on the block

Marty, I assumed they were. I guess Steve/Jmac will be targets and then next week whoever returns will go on block against this weeks block survivor. BBAD is like a bad Disney cartoon now. Pot ball sucks!

Also I figure Austin could beat James in HOH comp because he's taller than James. Some endurance type comps require height. Can't wait for the twins to go up so they won't be so damn silly. They're downright delirious.

Austin is soooo whipped. Twins want to keep Vanessa as a target to stand in front of them. Steve was a complete idiot when he got his HoH, his noms really screwed up the game.

Hoping for a better cast next season.

Sara in previous years HGs were waiting in line to wash their clothes. I have seldom seen that this year.

Also, on LFU Austin told Liz, "DR told me someone's lying to me,,,who is it?" Now, let's see, dummy...Vanessa, James....he's an idiot.

I remember in the past people always hanging around the washer/dryer and playing pool while they wait.

I was just reading that. I can't take the lack of brain cells this year. I bet they are really driving the DR crazy bc their attempts to manipulate the game just go right over these guys heads.

Sara in previous years HGs were waiting in line to wash their clothes. I have seldom seen that this year.Also, on LFU Austin told Liz, "DR told me someone's lying to me,,,who is it?" Now, let's see, dummy...Vanessa, James....he's an idiot.

Austin also expects more ass-kissing from the HGs too because he is the king of the house.

I'm gonna have to put Johnny Mac in the "Stupid People" alliance because he asked Austin who he should pick in the veto comp if he pulls the "HG Choice" chip. What the hell is that.??? When he did it last week, I thought it was too much, but again this week is just stupid.

NOW Austin suddenly realizes that he and the twins are huge targets?  Duh !!  Stupid is too kind a word to use for this

bunch.  NOW he thinks they need to keep Van around to give them the numbers?  Like Van is so trustworthy?  He is

forgetting that someone is coming back into the house and if JM is evicted this week, it is doubtful that it will be him

returning and I am sure if it is Shelli, Becky or Jackie coming back, they will be gunning for the Austwins... lol.. But

Austin can't think that far ahead.  Their collective goose is cooked no matter what if they don't keep winning HOH.

If they don't backdoor Van this week, I am done... done... done....with BB this year.  lol...way too frustrating for all the wrong

reasons. Early on, I had high hopes for JM but he is proving to be as stupid as the rest of them.    

I agree I like JMac as well. Would be fine with him or James winning. I wouldn't even mind Meg or Steve. But please for the love don't let it be messy Vanessy, the idiot twins or Austin. Actually, I wouldn't mind Austin so much if he used his own brain and distanced himself from the twins. It will be interesting to see who comes back in the game and what kind of effect it has on the game overall. Please someone do something that is any kind of a move.

Me too. Veto comp has been 5 hours and still going. Speculation is it may be zingbot in comp. That would suck we'll never know what zingbot says unedited. I drank coffee earlier and am watching taped stuff on TV. If Steve or Johnny don't win veto, they will remain on block!!!

Oh gross. Worst possible scenario. I'm in Los Angeles and was wondering what was taking so long. Dammit. So now Jonny Mac will probably get voted out. Well I wouldn't mind him coming back over the others, cause he'll have a fire in his belly to get out Messy Vanessy - probably even more than the girls.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name