BB17 General Discussion (non-houseguest-specific) - Part 2

linda60639

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lucigio... hard to put your finger on what's so different this year.

Even folks I know who aren't Morty posters seem kinda blah about this season .

BUT... they're all still hanging in there.

At least we have Vanessa being a nut job, James pulling silly pranks and Austin sniffing after Liz.

Not much, but enough I guess for us BB junkies

I wished that Liz used the veto and put up Vanessa. But that didn't happen because they all want someone else to do the dirty work if Becky or John go, I wouldn't mind either one to come back. I still watch, but not with any anticipation. It's a habit on Sunday, Wednesday and Thursday. There might still be some excitement left when it comes to the twins and Austin. What will they do to each other when the time finally comes. The flock is getting very thin at this point so pickings are slim. That what keeps me interested.

I really think this BB is not a good season, I have noticed that there is very little discussion in the fan forum. That just seals the deal. Worst season ever.

The worst season to me by far was Season 9.  This one I can at least tolerate the sight of all of the HG's.

last season was the worst. I lost interest in early august. It was too predictable. None of the eviction votes were competitive as everyone followed the house.

The one with Enzo was even worse. Completely boring from the start with little change of course.

Last three season or so people form this monster alliance of 6-8 people, control the votes and the rest of the house is too stupid to pick up on this. It makes for a really boring season to watch. Seasons where there were better players those early monster alliances were sniffed out immediately and broken up. I don't understand how in this season not one person has put those twins up. Even Vanessa I would think would find it in her best interest to break up that Austin, Liz, Julia alliance.

They are only three and have control of the house via virtue of HOH win. The good, smart players in the game in the past never depended on comp wins. They just won when they had to.

Steve's HOH was stupid too. Maybe one of the worst unstrategic evictions in the history of this show.

last season was the worst. I lost interest in early august. It was too predictable. None of the eviction votes were competitive as everyone followed the house.

Steve's HOH was stupid too. Maybe one of the worst unstrategic evictions in the history of this show.

That's why I really want Jackie as the returnee, so she can win HOH & put Steve on the block with Vanessa.

The fact that Steve brags about Christine from BB16 being his favorite player says it all, I guess. Steve still doesn't quite understand why she got booed. Steve even wrote to Christine, and apparently she wrote back.

Thanks for the info, I wasn't aware they were sequestered individually prior to the re-enter the game comp. That makes perfect sense. The commiserating doesn't take place until afterwards when all the HGs are out of the game for good.

I was confused because I remember one of the evicted HGs bringing in a tape/cd and they all watched it together of how they got evicted & who won the next HOH comp, but I'm assuming that doesn't happen until much later in the jury.

My bad, mayzee - - -Shelli and Jackie are already in the jury house. Sorry for the bad info. Guess my memory isn't all that good.

UGH... i hated the Live show... everything we saw we knew already... Plus Julie didnt Say A Word about Becky's TOE... which was a HUGE Issue this week... including the FACT that it Almost KEPT her in the Game as of early today... i HATED that Whole Steve storyline... BLAH !!! ....

Yawn.... another week listening to them .....

ANY bets on who 'they'll' put on the block?

OH... the suspense is killing me :-)

Easy... Jmac & Steve will go on the Block... the BD?... Asstin is still Unsure of that...

But Vanessa's name hasnt come out of Asstin's mouth yet... Im sure he will KEEP her this week...

Neither Steve nor Vanessa are willing to go up as a pawn so that somebody else ? can be backdoored.

Clearly Steve and Vanessa don't trust that they would have the votes to stay in the game. The fact that Johnny Mac willingly agreed to be the pawn should show Austin that Johnny Mac is easier to work with than Steve or Vanessa.

Austin is an idiot to trust James. He'll put power couple/twin out ASAP. Meanwhile Austin targets Steve and J Mac. Julia to her credit realizes Vanessa needs to leave ASAP. But Austin won't listen to Liz. Now what kind of woman wants to do what her "man" says to do?

All night Autin wanting Vanessa out but the twins want to keep her. They went back and forth all night. Julia especially wants to keep Vanessa in the game

Frustrating. I hope Austin doesn't give in and he goes after Vanessa like he wants to do

Marty I think Austin is afraid Vanessa will come back in Jury Comp. I think she will be so unnerved to be on block or backdoored she'll lose her cool in the return from Jury comp. I noticed last night before HOH Jmac was saying something to her...maybe she lost her "concentration"...

I am so tired of all of these people!!!!  Where are the people screaming in the backyard please come back at least that was exciting for about 2 mins.  Austin should do what he wants period. Just how many more people can they ask to go up as a pawn?  If Johnny Mac throws the veto then he deserves to go home.  Wake up people this is getting ridiculous.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name