BB17 General Discussion (non-houseguest-specific) - Part 2

linda60639

These people are so unbelievably stupid.  In 24 hours, Van has managed to manipulate them to keep her and vote out Shelli.  Now, as we

speak, she is using Julia to drive a wedge between the twins and Austin (nice move, Van) and they think Shelli is the more dangerous

player?  If they don't get Vanessa out while they have the chance, they never will.  Talk about taking a snake to your busom...lol..  Van

will bite them all in the end (pun intended).  Bunch of sheep and spineless to boot.  They deserve what they get.  It won't be pretty.  But

it will be boring.  This is the most boring BB I have ever witnessed. 

Vanessa has NOTHING to do with her staying. The Goblins decided what was best for their game.

Yep right now Vanessa is trying to start a fight with Austin and turn the twins against him. He is really pissed. 

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really?  Van didn't start it but she sure weighed in when she got a whiff of the change in which way the wind was blowing.  Didn't you read all

the feeds where she is stoking the fire, bad-mouthing Becky and Shelli?  Did you read/hear where she said she wouldn't campaign against Shelli

and then campaigned against Shelli?   The 'Goblins' wouldn't know what was good for their game if it walked up and smacked them in the face.  I

think their collective I.Q. is about 17... perfect foils for Van's game.  She thinks/plays circles around them.  The only ones that I think can see thru

Van's manipulations might be... repeat... might be Becky, Jackie and John.  Not too sure about the last two..lol.

Unlike in other BBs, I don't have a favorite yet but I was beginning to admire the 'Gremlin' bunch when they got rid of Clay and then...... I thought...

Vanessa.  Breaking up the shomance and then getting rid of  'the brain', Vanessa, was brilliant. The next logical step would have been going after

the twins/Austin block ... but it will be Van leading the parade now, not the 'Gremlins'.

I hope that Austin stays mad enough to flip the vote and send Vanessa to the jury. Once Vanessa realized that she had the votes to stay, all she had to do was chill out, relax and calm down. Vanessa's paranoia is causing her to lash out at her own alliance. She never asks them what they think, instead she tells them what to think. I don't think that Vanessa understands how her strong-arm tactics are affecting her alliance.

Vanessa does not really have a social game and I think that she resents it whenever her crew is having fun with the goblins. Vanessa is always scheming, plotting and manipulating 24/7.

After Vanessa was named as the replacement nominee, she isolated herself, then lashed out at her crew because she didn't get a hug or consolation. Then when they did come to her to offer comfort, she drilled them about "what did you know and when did you know it?"

TBH, I was wondering when Austin was gonna finally stand up to Vanessa. I was getting really tired of the way that Vanessa has treated her crew. She constantly talks down to them and her arrogance is ridiculous.

i dont understand... when did Vanessa have the chance to tell her puppy dog to Evict Jackie???... OMG, Please HG's...Target Steve and send him OUT Now !!!!!... UGH !!!!....

our Reaction when they Evicted Jackie over Becky... WHAT !!!!!!!....

CMVg4YDU8AAnGQk.jpg

"Oh what a tangled web we weave, when we decided to flip the Becky plan. James, Meg & Jackie should have stuck with Becky's plan and evicted Van. Now look what a pickle they are in. Jackie, gone, and with Liz the new HOH, don't you think Van will make the nominations through her. So now James, Meg and Becky are in jeopardy of being on the block and voted out. The thing they feared the most has come to pass. Too late now. We have to see how it plays out. "STICK TO THE PLAN"

Now that Liz has the HOH Vanessa will be in control of the nominations and replacements if the veto is used.

The goblins may have had a chance to align with Austin & the twins if they had voted out Vanessa instead of Shelli. With Jackie gone they don't stand a chance. I suppose that now maybe Meg will believe that Vanessa is with Austin & the twins.

I just watched last night's AfterDark.

Vanessa, Liz, Julia and Austin had a long discussion about nominations.

This concluded with them jokingly naming this new alliance of 4 "Asutin's Angels", after which they did a classic Charlie's Angels pose, and then came up with a hand signal, while standing in a circle, of holding up their clasped hands like a gun, blowing it out and lowering it into the circle.

Then, as soon as Vanessa left, the three remaining started questioning Vanessa's loyalty to them.

And considering that she may start building bridges with the other side of the house behind their backs.

Austen seems to hold way more sway over the twins than Vanessa.

But, even so, the twins stand their ground on certain things, such as NOT wanting to target Johnny Mac over James (even though they are willing to use Johnny as a a pawn).

The HN room should be very entertaining this coming week. Vanessa, Johnny Mac and Steve are the HNs. This could be good for Johnny Mac & Steve to hang out without causing too much suspicion. However, Vanessa is up to her deal-making manipulations again and she's been making overtures to Johnny Mac since last night about the three of them aligning together.

Johnny Mac & Steve are both aware of Vanessa's double dealing, manipulations and lies. Vanessa was the person who called the HOH DE meeting where Shelli, Johnny Mac & Steve were targeted by the group of 8 HGs.

Instead of Vanessa taking her nomination in stride, she went on the cry-path blaming Becky for breaking the deal. Since everybody else knew about the HOH DE meeting the only ones in the dark were Steve, Johnny Mac & Shelli. Vanessa lied to Steve & Johnny Mac about the meeting and now that they know the truth Vanessa wants to align with them - that's crazy. But I think that Steve & Johnny Mac will humor Vanessa by pretending to go along with the idea in the event Vanessa wins the next HOH. Vanessa has destroyed her credibility with the whole house because of her tactic of making too many deals and promises of safety.

I was thinking.... watching earlier today where Vanessa was confronting Steve for answers and then later she had Jmac in hammock room for 40 minutes grilling him.

He kinda just laughed at her and finally told her that he thought she was a bully when they had the blowup last week. 

Vanessa finally got frustrated with Jmac and she walked out of the room un-happy. 

The have-nots are Vanessa, Steve and Jmac. I think Jmac needs to get Vanessa to go on one of her crazy rants making her a target. 

It happens to me every year. The SMH moment. Only this year there were two in the same episode. Why J J and M did not keep Shelli is beyond me. They should have told James we know you fear Shelli's wrath but suck it up. We have at least a 50-50 shot of winning the HOH after Vanessa is gone and everyone knows we have to get the Austwins separated at some point and this is their best shot. Maybe we can get Shelli on our side as a bonus. Which leads me to SMH moment #2. The most worthless HOH I have seen in a while. Steve, the superfan, also fails to try and break up the Austwins for what looked like personal dislike of Becky. Now the solid block of 3 will have a real good shot of the final three. Make that SMFH.

None of them are thinking. They are embracing each other with their hatred of Vanessa. They have all made so many alliances it's crazy. Liz is so obsessed with the big dufus who is going to get her kicked out because he will be the next one they hate. They're all crazy and run to power. Austin and the twins forget how they promised to vote Vanessa out for Becky.

I don't even know who I want to win now.

None of them are thinking. They are embracing each other with their hatred of Vanessa. They have all made so many alliances it's crazy. Liz is so obsessed with the big dufus who is going to get her kicked out because he will be the next one they hate. They're all crazy and run to power. Austin and the twins forget how they promised to vote Vanessa out for Becky.

I don't even know who I want to win now.

Much of this season has been week after week of mob mentality. James isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer either. And yes, please get rid of sasquatch aka Austin. And the twits...er twins too.

I think so too. In past seasons, 2 types of alliances seemed to work. In one people actually built trust quietly and didn't let other people make them question it so easily. They were also willing to take calculated risks (the block for example) and know people had their back at least till the numbers were very small. This year people panic and plans get forgotten. It turns into trying to survive for 24 hrs instead of long term plans. In the other, some alliances haven't been so terrified for people to know they were in a group and openly worked together. I get that can be a risk but it's better than constantly getting caught lying to everyone to cover it up.

I'm not convinced that taking Shelli out was a bad move. It was in hindsight but remember these people (and some with pretty low IQ's) were choosing between two bad choices.

if you are James, Jackie, Meg:

Shelli is gonna come after James.

Meg and Jackie really need James to stay.

They may end up having JMAC and Becky helping Shelli if she stays.

Vanessa will target you but probably not as quickly. (remember you are heading to a DE when Vanessa hates Becky)

They see Becky as a buffer the same way Austin see Vanessa as a buffer.

Lastly, they don't realize until after DE how tight Austwins are with Vanessa.

I think if Vanessa had gone home and Steve then wins he probably does the same thing. Steve is scared of Austwins and isn't gonna to turn into a Mega Player just because he thinks Shelli will be there for him. Maybe with Shelli there, James goes home instead of Jackie. Who knows. You have some players who arn't the most observant picking between two bad choices. The only way they would have come out ahead is if Julie announced that they could evict both...and let's face it, they probably would have screwed that up.

I may be in the minority on this one but if this was a season where people could actually think for themselves, I would keep Vanessa for a while. She wouldn't be scary if people would stop listening to her. If the Austwins really scare everyone because of the 3 votes, then why are they waiting till later? The earlier they go to jury increases the chances they may get over it. (Not always but sometimes) Those 3 votes are count them...3! That's alot. The more time in jury also increases odds that they arnt 3 votes together. Liz will probably dump Austin and Julia will vote whoever she's wants for winner anyway. That could make it 3 separate votes just like the rest of the jury. Do you really want to go to the end when anger is fresh or worse, have one of them there at the end with the other two in jury? This only woks in theory and not with this group of people. It doesn't say much for their game play when 1 person is scarier than 3. Vanessa is nuts but she isn't the problem. She can only keep doing damage because they keep falling for it.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name