BB17 General Discussion (non-houseguest-specific) - Part 2

linda60639

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that the goblins are gonna get suspicious if/when Shelli doesn't do some campaigning to stay in the game. Last week Shelli let Vanessa campaign on her behalf and a stupid fight broke out hours before the live eviction.

Vanessa believes that the fight caused the vote to flip in Shelli's favor, but it really didn't. Early that morning, Austin didn't want James to be blindsided so he confessed to Meg that they didn't have the votes, so they knew before the fight that Clay was gonna be evicted.

If Shelli continues to act all high & mighty, that might be just enough to get the goblins to switch their votes.

Even though James didn't say anything bad about Becky's ratting to Clay & Shelli, that had to hurt him just a little. Jackie & Meg understood and forgave Becky, but I think that "Generals" alliance still bothered James because he was not included.

Listening to Meg and James just now trashing Becky and coming up with every reason they can think of to justify betraying her. Stuff like "Who does Becky think she is trying to keep Shelli in to take us out while she stays safe!" "Shelli and her are best friends and they have been working together this whole time!" and "Becky is trying to run our game this week!"

BB is so interesting the way close friends will turn on each other in an instant and sell each other out, even if that means fabricating all kinds of crazy ideas and stories about each other when there is a bunch of money at stake and they see an opportunity to get closer to it. It really is an evil game.

Right now they seem pretty set on keeping Van. I'm guessing it won't take much at all to get Austwins and Steve on board.

The are so stupid just where on the bb food chain do they think they are going to be???? Vanessa will kick them to the curb as soon as she does not need them.  They are tied with 5 and 5 and those are better odds then they are going to have after Thursday.  Meg has no room to open her mouth she has won nothing and sucks and is ok with that.  Maybe if she tried to win something she too could have had a no slop pass and 10,000 dolllars.  Also James let Becky keep the prize she received and didn't she say she was splitting the first 5,000 with James? They all deserve what they get now Good Luck idiots.

Hi All! I'm a newbie (as far as posting) so pls forgive me if this is not the correct section to ask this Q! I'm wondering who are the "goblins" of BB & why are they called that? Thank you!

James, Jackie, and Meg are screwed either way. I actually think keeping Vanessa may be better for them. I get she is on the other side but even if she guns for James/Jackie/Meg, I dont think she will before she goes for Becky and Johnny Mac first. She also may be more likely to keep her word (for a short while) than before to prove that Becky is wrong about her. (I think she may continue to obsess over that) People are also a little leary of her now and she may keep digging a hole for herself. Shelli won't do that. Shelli will play it cooler because she's scared of the block now. Becky can't save them becauae she will think she can pull Shelli to her group (which wont work but becky will be blind to it) and that will end up burning James/Jackie/Meg anyway. Shelli is for sure gunning for James now. Vanessa may not be yet.I think the key is to go to Vanessa first as her 3 knights in shining armor and not wait till Vanessa brow beats them with all her game talk. She needs to feel like it was the 3's idea and not her great game skill. That may buy them a little more time. In her eyes, Becky kicked her while she was down. They need to act like they don't approve and want to pick her back up. Who knows, if they can buy some time, Vanessa may flip on twins and Austin again. Goblins may not even have to try to do it. The only advantage to Shelli I can see is it may put the house in 3 groups of 3 plus Becky but if Shelli can play Becky, then there goes the level playing field with numbers anyway. Having said all this, I still think they are screwed. They are in the phase of the game where people start to pay for not making more of the game and relationships early on. That's why there are only 3 of them! It's the phase of BB that's like sports...Win or Go Home.

I couldn't understand that Shelli wasn't James' target in the first place. He has to know she is gunning for him. After all, it is his fault that thr Prom King and Queen were separated. In Shelliworld, how could he not understand that they were ENTITLED to go to the end together?

I think all these people have slop for brains.  See how easy it was for Van to turn them all?  What a bunch of cattle.  And they think Shelli is the bigger threat.  What do they think Van is going to do with them?  If they turn on Becky, she will have a plan.  She is a wild card and has suddenly shown she is good at comps.    By the way. Didn't Van say she never lies?  When is it going to dawn on these people that she promised not to campaign against Shelli and here she is campaigning against Shelli.  Like I said....  slop for brains.  They better get her out.  They may not have another chance.  Van is way smarter than most of them.

I never remember HG's changing their minds so much... or blabbing things told in confidence to anyone who will listen.

Is it me ? Or are these folks just clueless as to how this game is played ?

Thank goodness for the LFU's.... watching the feeds is painful.

Now that I think about it, you are right.  It all started with James having Clay's shirt and Shelli getting it back.  James started freaking out and the chatter started.  But

Van sure pounced and the 'save Van' movement was on..lol.   This year's BB is just pitiful in a way.  Wonder how Becky is going to react with everyone jumping ship?

If Van stays, Becky will realize it would have been best to put up one of the Goblins if not two. Becky will get the message that she is at best No. 4, behind the goblins.

BTW, is there a definite double eviction this week?

Hi All! I'm a newbie (as far as posting) so pls forgive me if this is not the correct section to ask this Q! I'm wondering who are the "goblins" of BB & why are they called that? Thank you!

Hi KP, welcome to Mortys.  I think the Goblins are Meg, Jackie and James.  I'm not sure why they are called that, but I felt you deserved an answer to at least part of your question. LOL

Hi KP, welcome to Mortys.  I think the Goblins are Meg, Jackie and James.  I'm not sure why they are called that, but I felt you deserved an answer to at least part of your question. LOL

I think that Meg originally referred to herself, Jason & James as the "goblins". After Jason was evicted, I think Jackie became a member, but Becky was never a goblin.

I think it's funny that Steve keeps referring to them as "gremlins".

Well I guess its that time of year where I absolutly hate the show LOL.  Becky should have said her target was Shelli and then they would be voting out Vanessa.  I have never seen more paranoid people in my life.   I am not a fan of any of these house guests except Johnny Mac and right now I would love to see Shelli blow up Vanessa's game. Becky just told Johnny Mac that the 3 idiots want to keep Vanessa and asked him to talk to Shelli to get her to do something to make them want to keep her. Hopefully she realizes she has nothing to lose even if she came back into the house why would she want to work with Austin or the twins after they voted her out????  I hope that after all the dust settles and the double eviction is done if Becky and Johnny Mac survive I would love to see them win the 2nd HOH and put up 2 of the 3 gremlins or whatever they are calling themselves now.  Why is everyone so appalled that other people have alliances?  Are they the only people that are allowed to have them? 

It is going to be on another network here in South Florida...they had a tag-line during the last two shows. I don't remember which one, but I am sure they will run it on tonight's show again.

Could there be a worse week to prempt BB?

As far as the house flipping and Vanessa staying, which I hope turns out to be what happens...I was very surprised that James EVER agreed to evict Van before Shelli. He has to know she will target him if she ever gets in power again. Just foolish for him not to try to get her out, and Meg and Jackie can't think for themselves and will do whatever James says.

I do not like Jackie. She had her chance on one reality show, someone else should have had those two BB slots besides her and Jeff. I don't like it when they bring competitors from one of their games and insert them into another one. I would like to see Steve win HOH, just to see who his target would be. I think that there is a possibility that Steve has been not so much a floater as a sleeper in the game...trying to stay under the radar so he wouldn't get any 'blood on his hands'. He said that Becky blew up his game by saying just that...and then he turned around and won POV. Maybe he is a better game player than what he has been given credit for.

So, Thursday's show is being preempted by pre season football.  It will be broadcast in our area at 10:30 pm CST.  Do any of you know where we will be able to see the live show when it happens?  Thank you for your help.

you can watch the Live show Online on the East Coast Stream here:

http://www.videobrother.net/live-stream

These people are so unbelievably stupid.  In 24 hours, Van has managed to manipulate them to keep her and vote out Shelli.  Now, as we

speak, she is using Julia to drive a wedge between the twins and Austin (nice move, Van) and they think Shelli is the more dangerous

player?  If they don't get Vanessa out while they have the chance, they never will.  Talk about taking a snake to your busom...lol..  Van

will bite them all in the end (pun intended).  Bunch of sheep and spineless to boot.  They deserve what they get.  It won't be pretty.  But

it will be boring.  This is the most boring BB I have ever witnessed. 

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name