BB17 General Discussion (non-houseguest-specific) - Part 2

linda60639

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If James doesn't win the POV, all of my interest will have left the game. I'd like to say I will stop watching, (I've felt that way in a few seasons in the past - the end of the season with Gina Marie's horrible mouth come to mind), but in the end I always watch until the very end, because I am addicted. But it will be pretty joyless, without someone to really root for that I want to see win. Darn it James, dig deep son!

If James doesn't win the POV, all of my interest will have left the game. I'd like to say I will stop watching, (I've felt that way in a few seasons in the past - the end of the season with Gina Marie's horrible mouth come to mind), but in the end I always watch until the very end, because I am addicted. But it will be pretty joyless, without someone to really root for that I want to see win. Darn it James, dig deep son!

JAMES WON! Now put up Liz as replacement because she has the votes to stay, then James, Steve & Jmac can vote her out and keep Meg. Bet she puts Jmac up in reality.

Yeah she's already talking about putting him up ughh

I hate that the game is playing out this way, but, I do not feel sorry for Jmac's punk ass. He deserves to be on the block and he deserves to be voted out...again. The week before Jmac was voted out, he and Steve made an alliance with Austin and the twins. So, during the HOH comp, he and Steve threw the comp, Austin won and Austin ended up putting them on the block and Jmac was voted out. He then won the right to go back into the house. So, what did he do? Did he learn anything from the previous week about what could happen when you throw a comp? NOOOOOO. He didn't learn a thing. He made a deal to put his bb life in the hands of vanessa...an ally of the three people who double crossed him the previous week. So, in my opinion, he does not deserve to make it past this week. Send the stupid dentist home.  

I hate that the game is playing out this way, but, I do not feel sorry for Jmac's punk ass. He deserves to be on the block and he deserves to be voted out...again. The week before Jmac was voted out, he and Steve made an alliance with Austin and the twins. So, during the HOH comp, he and Steve threw the comp, Austin won and Austin ended up putting them on the block and Jmac was voted out. He then won the right to go back into the house. So, what did he do? Did he learn anything from the previous week about what could happen when you throw a comp? NOOOOOO. He didn't learn a thing. He made a deal to put his bb life in the hands of vanessa...an ally of the three people who double crossed him the previous week. So, in my opinion, he does not deserve to make it past this week. Send the stupid dentist home.  

Jmac has the huge huge fan base. He is not even playing the game. I don't get it. He seems to not care about staying and makes no good game moves. Just on the CBS chats while watching the feeds the people are going crazy that Jmac might go up on the block. WTH? What is sooooooooooooooo great about Jmac?

anyone explain? 

Jmac has the huge huge fan base. He is not even playing the game. I don't get it. He seems to not care about staying and makes no good game moves. Just on the CBS chats while watching the feeds the people are going crazy that Jmac might go up on the block. WTH? What is sooooooooooooooo great about Jmac?

anyone explain? 

If he didn't care he wouldn't have held on as the last juror standing in the comp.

What's so great about him? He is interesting and odd and straight forward and honest.

I think he does have game. It's just not as overt as Vanessa's. 

Even if Johnny Mac isn't put up and by some miracle a twin is put up instead I'm not even sure the other houseguest would be smart enough to vote the twin out

That would be a total downer and disappointment.

If Vanessa is going to be exalted as a great player, she has to pull the trigger now. If she doesn't she's playing for 4th place.

If she does put one of them up & Jmac and  Steve don't vote them out, they're all a buncha idiots.

That would be a total downer and disappointment.

If Vanessa is going to be exalted as a great player, she has to pull the trigger now. If she doesn't she's playing for 4th place.

If she does put one of them up & Jmac and  Steve don't vote them out, they're all a buncha idiots.

If you asked me, they are all scared to make the move and go for the win. Based on the way things are going, the person who wins will win by default, not because of the moves they made. Vanessa is playing the best game, even though everyone is on to her and talks about voting her out, they haven't. If the vote was held today, I don't see how anyone could vote for anyone else. 

I don't either and I've heard some saying that Vanessa will not get any votes in the jury with the way she's playing. What? As much as I don't like her she's playing the best game and I think she has all the jury votes right now

Van is the brains behind this game, she has even enlightened Steve a few times BUT, if she is not smart enough to see that this week, hell or high water, she needs to get Liz or Austin out she is not the player I thought she was and I want her to go next.  She doesn't deserve to even be there.  This is her last week to make a huge move and she better THINK instead of believing that stupid ass Austin.  He sickens me as does Liz.  I would rather keep Julia before them but that would make to much sense.  I wish I could get in there and tell each one how ignorant they are being.  I think I would love to see James and Steve and JMac final three, at this point.  It could change by Sunday though.  Until now I was routing for Van all the way, just because she is very good not because her constant talk doesn't drive me crazy.

Young women like Jmac because he's a dentist and they she $$$$. Jmax has skinniest legs I have ever seen. He looks like a stick man I used to draw in first grade....also he is birth son of Bobcat Goldthwaite..

https://youtu.be/O0qAfWWQJ5w

:smilielol:

Yes, his legs are very skinny.  It's a wonder he can do anything at all in physical comps.

Young women like Jmac because he's a dentist and they she $$$$. Jmax has skinniest legs I have ever seen. He looks like a stick man I used to draw in first grade....also he is birth son of Bobcat Goldthwaite..

https://youtu.be/O0qAfWWQJ5w

I'm not a young woman (44) and i LOVE him. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!  He's interesting and clever and witty and fearless and straightforward & honest. Some of those things may not come across to many, but they're true, imo.  I also think he is very attractive. 

I think a lot of his behavior is an act and if he doesn't get back-doored this week, he may just make it to the end. Probably not :( but maybe!

I was thinking, what if Julia does get nominated, Jmac, Steve, James and even maybe Judas (if he has that kind of spine), vote out Julia, then maybe Liz would be so shocked and maybe Austin if he doesn't know it's flipped they wouldn't be ready to play for HOH! With there being two HOH's that night, chances are Van, Austin or Liz wouldn't win and one could be voted out during DE or the following week!

I was thinking, what if Julia does get nominated, Jmac, Steve, James and even maybe Judas (if he has that kind of spine), vote out Julia, then maybe Liz would be so shocked and maybe Austin if he doesn't know it's flipped they wouldn't be ready to play for HOH! With there being two HOH's that night, chances are Van, Austin or Liz wouldn't win and one could be voted out during DE or the following week!

I was thinking the same thing. 

I hope the plan says intact and they get rid of Lame ole Meg ... People may not like the Austwins but at least they are playing the game.  Meg just floats by every week not because of strategy but because she just sucks at pretty much everything except a very good social game.

Once Meg goes I'm good with both the twins packing it up and getting out so I can enjoy the rest of the season so at the DE please get rid of Meg and a Twin I really don't care which one ... surprise me!

Same thing for Vanessa I know people don't like her but she's played the game very well including moments when she got into trouble ... I'm all for Jmac and Steve to take this all the way to the end but Vanessa deserves the win more than anybody there IMHO.  People tend not to like people in the house that screw up their favorites chances of winning so they tend to look at these players in a negative light.

I hope the plan says intact and they get rid of Lame ole Meg ... People may not like the Austwins but at least they are playing the game. Meg just floats by every week not because of strategy but because she just sucks at pretty much everything except a very good social game.

Once Meg goes I'm good with both the twins packing it up and getting out so I can enjoy the rest of the season so at the DE please get rid of Meg and a Twin I really don't care which one ... surprise me!

Same thing for Vanessa I know people don't like her but she's played the game very well including moments when she got into trouble ... I'm all for Jmac and Steve to take this all the way to the end but Vanessa deserves the win more than anybody there IMHO. People tend not to like people in the house that screw up their favorites chances of winning so they tend to look at these players in a negative light.

Sorry for the accidental repost. I don't like Vanessa because I think she is a terrible person both in and out of this house. She is playing the game, but this season has no players. At least not any that would compete in the past seasons.

Me too. I'm really hoping for a meaningful appearance from Judas lol

Austin had a chance to have Judas make a meaningful appearance during his HOH, but all we saw was that Judas is a dud.  Perhaps that's why his wresting career is also a complete and utter failure.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name