BB17 General Discussion (non-houseguest-specific) - Part 2

linda60639

If Johnny Mac really does vote for Steve to be evicted I will lose the little bit of respect that I might still have for him.  Just once I'd like to see it all come down to Vanessa's decision so she would have to own it and get that blood on her hands. 

I believe Jmac best move this week is to join Liztin and vote out Steve. Vanessa doesn't get to play for HOH, so one of them will be the HOH. If he splits the vote, then Liztin will know they cannot trust him and if he doesn't win the HOH, his chances of being evicted will be much higher. Vanessa has already showed which side she prefers to be with, so Jmac should be looking to get rid of Vanessa and take his chances at F3. 

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe Jmac best move this week is to join Liztin and vote out Steve. Vanessa doesn't get to play for HOH, so one of them will be the HOH. If he splits the vote, then Liztin will know they cannot trust him and if he doesn't win the HOH, his chances of being evicted will be much higher. Vanessa has already showed which side she prefers to be with, so Jmac should be looking to get rid of Vanessa and take his chances at F3. 

Good points.  I just wonder if Johnny Mac's chances wouldn't be greater of getting to F3 with Steve still in the game.  Of course it'll all come down to who wins the next HOH and POV comps.  I could probably figure this all out if we had some Skittles around this house, but, alas, Skittles don't last long enough around here to use them to figure out complicated strategies. 

I just really want to see Vanessa have to struggle with the decision of who to get out, instead of coercing someone else into doing her blood work.  I honestly don't care who ultimately wins.   

Good points.  I just wonder if Johnny Mac's chances wouldn't be greater of getting to F3 with Steve still in the game.  Of course it'll all come down to who wins the next HOH and POV comps.  I could probably figure this all out if we had some Skittles around this house, but, alas, Skittles don't last long enough around here to use them to figure out complicated strategies. 

I just really want to see Vanessa have to struggle with the decision of who to get out, instead of coercing someone else into doing her blood work.  I honestly don't care who ultimately wins.   

Either way he goes, he's in a tough position to actually find a path to winning. In fact, I believe he has the least chance of winning of all of them. Whatever happens, all of them need to make sure that Vanessa is sent packing in the next round, unless she wins the veto. 

JMac has two choices, siding with Liztin by voting out Steve, or forcing Vanessa to get blood on her hands. I can't see for the life of me why JMac would want to do The Vanipulator any favors, but stranger things have happened this season.

If Steve goes out under Van's HOH it would be fitting punishment for being her lackey.

JMac has two choices, siding with Liztin by voting out Steve, or forcing Vanessa to get blood on her hands. I can't see for the life of me why JMac would want to do The Vanipulator any favors, but stranger things have happened this season.

If Steve goes out under Van's HOH it would be fitting punishment for being her lackey.

JMac could force Vanessa to get blood on her hands, but he can't save Steve, if Steve is Vanessa's target.  So unless he wins HOH or Veto the next week, he will surely be sent to jury.  But, if he does her bidding, and he doesn't win HOH or Veto, Vanessa has promised to take him to F3 next week, if she wins the Veto.  He would then have a chance of staying in the game, if she keeps her promise, that is.

I would love for Steve to go this week, but I fear that he will vote for Vanessa to win even if she had to break a tie and send him to jury.    So why should JMac stick his neck out to try to save Steve?

I think V would rather see Steve go than Austin. Thinking of final two...if she is sitting there next to Austin or Liz, she will win.

If she is next to JMac, she could loose...I think the jury loves JMac, and would rather see him win than Vanessa...they HAVE to be talking and realizing how she manipulated everyone and is responsible for all for their evictions even though she thinks she 'didn't get any blood on her hands' (Good grief, I hate that phrase!)

I am sooo tired of watching Vannesa's 'inquesitions' until she gets them to say what SHE wants them to say.

They're going to kick themselves when they watch this stuff when they get out of the House.

Oh.... did anyone else turn off the sound when Frankie's looong segment was aired last nite ?

I personally did not have a problem with Frankie last season.  I thought he played a good game, given he was up against a master manipulator like Derrick.  Yet, I never understood all the Frankie hate on this board. He was certainly not the first, nor will he be the last, HG who used Big Brother as a career stepping stone.  Apparently, it paid off big for him as Frankie garnered two television shows as well as a stint in a Broadway musical.  

I say way to go Frankie!   :cheers:  

Vanessa won the VETO

Steve claims he threw it at Vanessa's urging.  If she was able to pull that off, then she deserves it all, but I sort of doubt that Steve really threw it.  If she was able to coerce a super fan into throwing a comp this late in the game, the game should be hers. 

I personally did not have a problem with Frankie last season. I thought he played a good game, given he was up against a master manipulator like Derrick. Yet, I never understood all the Frankie hate on this board. He was certainly not the first, nor will he be the last, HG who used Big Brother as a career stepping stone. Apparently, it paid off big for him as Frankie garnered two television shows as well as a stint in a Broadway musical.

I say way to go Frankie! :cheers:

I love Frankie. He is the glitter Richard Simmons. Lol

I hope I get my wish of Steve and Vanessa final two.

Well its been an interesting season first one for me that I didn't have a favorite in fact pretty much disliked this whole cast.  I stuck it out but it's time to say good-by.  I do not think Vanessa played a good game probably because I dislike her so much nothing she will ever do will make me think she was good at anything but lying and crying.  Steve was talking to himself that he should have won the vero and used it on John if Steve threw her that veto then yes she does deserve to win but I don't have to like it or watch it.  I think this will be the worst final 3 ever but of course that is my opinion. Bring on Survivor I am ready and over this year's big brother.

Well its been an interesting season first one for me that I didn't have a favorite in fact pretty much disliked this whole cast.  I stuck it out but it's time to say good-by.  I do not think Vanessa played a good game probably because I dislike her so much nothing she will ever do will make me think she was good at anything but lying and crying.  Steve was talking to himself that he should have won the vero and used it on John if Steve threw her that veto then yes she does deserve to win but I don't have to like it or watch it.  I think this will be the worst final 3 ever but of course that is my opinion. Bring on Survivor I am ready and over this year's big brother.

Yes indeed...bring on Survivor...is anyone suprised that the crying bully is still in the game...LOL  I hated hearing her talk game and the crying....OMG!

If that is the case, she is making it very hard for the jury to vote against her. At some point, you have to accept that her accomplishments in the game are too overwhelming.

why do you have to accept that? Her social game is a zero. Unless she plays flawlessly at comps and mentally, i wouldnt respect that and neither will this jury. She cannot win. Someone mentioned Russell Hanz earlier.

Wow Marty, Audrey/Amanda combo ??  That's genius....I acknowledge her game play and Vanipulations of other houseguests, I wish we could see more of the Steve we see in the DR, but he's probably right to meekly question her that's as close as he can get to calling her out.  If Jmac goes I hope he actually gives to Vanessa in his Jmac way :disgust:

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name