BB17 General Discussion (non-houseguest-specific) - Part 2

linda60639

Besides the Twin thing .... what / where were all the Twists BB claimed they'd have this season ??

Did I miss something ??

I think there was supposed to be a new twist every week, via the "takeover".

But after the third twist, in Week 3, it just disappeared. No announcement to the houseguests (they were STILL wondering about that even last night), and no announcmement to the viewers either.

It's too bad, because that really could have kept the game more interesting.

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So wait - let me get this straight. They are really going to leave Liz in the game who has won so many competitions and evict Julia? Because it's what the twins want? How stupid can they be? Almost all of them, even Steve and JMac could win over Julia. She's the one to keep in the game. Not to mention the fact that taking Liz out would really rattle Austin as he's had her as a crutch the whole game. They have basically used each other. How they all don't see this is beyond me. This is exactly why I'm not gung ho about anyone in particular winning. Lame.

So wait - let me get this straight. They are really going to leave Liz in the game who has won so many competitions and evict Julia? Because it's what the twins want? How stupid can they be? Almost all of them, even Steve and JMac could win over Julia. She's the one to keep in the game. Not to mention the fact that taking Liz out would really rattle Austin as he's had her as a crutch the whole game. They have basically used each other. How they all don't see this is beyond me. This is exactly why I'm not gung ho about anyone in particular winning. Lame.

Other than James and Becky, no one wanted to take out any top players unless they could blame it on someone else. This is the blood-free season. Maybe, they should pull straws to see when each of them will be evicted. 

I just can't believe they would do that! Johnny Mac would love Julia for F2 & I'm sure knows this agreement is friggin absurd.

Vanessa needs Julia for F2.

I can even see Austin realizing it's better to keep Julia & voting Liz (planning to blame Vanessa) while hoping one of the others does too, which would be hilarious if it's a 3-0 vote.

I doubt it's gonna go the way I want, but I'm going to keep my fingers crossed until eviction.

Other than James and Becky, no one wanted to take out any top players unless they could blame it on someone else. This is the blood-free season. Maybe, they should pull straws to see when each of them will be evicted. 

So true. Vanessa is so afraid of "blood". She is afraid to go against Austin and the twins this week.

Van just told Jmac she would throw the HOH to him. 

Something I remember reading or seeing, was a conversation between John and Vanessa about this.

They mentioned that there is a danger of dragging Julia along to the end (Final Three), because then the other two might want to take her to Final Two for the "sure thing" win, instead of taking each other.

I guess that really is something to consider, at this point.

If the idiots keep Liz over Julia, I hope Austin and Julia are the F2.

I wouldn't like that, but me too.

It seems weird that John & Vanessa would vote out Liz w/out telling her, going by past evictions. Besides, there is absolutely no reason or benefit to blind-siding her.

I would love to see it though! Fireworks and drama!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed, but my hope is diminishing. 

Did anyone notice that on the re-cap page, it appears to be Liz for Julia's picture?

I have also been disappointed with the lack of twists this season, especially with this boring blood-free cast.

I am also surprised the house is willing to send Julia home over Liz, but I guess no one wants anyone else to have goat access.

I don't think Vanessa needs to sit next to Julia to win. I think Vanipulator wins against anyone she sits next to in final 2, especially with the jury mentor pushing for game-play > emotional votes.

I have also been disappointed with the lack of twists this season, especially with this boring blood-free cast.

I am also surprised the house is willing to send Julia home over Liz, but I guess no one wants anyone else to have goat access.

I don't think Vanessa needs to sit next to Julia to win. I think Vanipulator wins against anyone she sits next to in final 2, especially with the jury mentor pushing for game-play > emotional votes.

If Liz stays, I could see her beating Vanessa straight up.

Here's a scenario to consider. Liz stays and wins HOH. She evicts Steve. Jmac wins at F4 and Austin is evicted. Liz win at F3 and evicts Jmac. In my opinion, Liz would have the resume to beat Vanessa straight up. 

If Austin or Liz wins the next two out of three HOH's, Vanessa's chances of beating them at the end is very slim if you ask me. If either Austin or Liz makes the final against Vanessa, they will have two automatic votes on the jury to Vanessa's one (Steve). Actually, they would probably have 4 votes because of the way Vanessa treated James when he tried to talk to her. When you start counting jury votes, Vanessa better make sure that she is sitting next to Steve or Jmac at the end. 

If the idiots keep Liz over Julia, I hope Austin and Julia are the F2.

I don't think I understand.

If the "idiots" keep Liz instead of Julia, then that means Julia gets evicted, so how could she be final 2 with Austin?

VAnessa Finessa on convincing Julia to go against Austin...but voting out Julia instead of Liz...is nutz. That is Van trying to keep the pretense that she is on the side of the Aust Angels...serve her right if Liz wins HOH..given that Julie never won zip

Julie Chen's schedule change announcement, from the end of tonight's show:

Here's what's in store as we close in on the live finale...

Tune in Sunday to see who will reign as the new Head of Household, and whom he or she nominates for eviction.

Then, starting next week, to make way for Thursday night football on CBS, we are changing our schedule for the rest of the season.

On Tuesday, you don't want to miss a special eviction episode that the houseguests won't see coming.

The Power of Veto is back up for grabs, another houseguest is sent packing, and a new Head of Household will be determined.

Then on Wednesday, another houseguest joins the jury, leaving the final three in place to begin the push toward the half-million dollar grand prize.

It's amazing that no one is writing anything about the remaining houseguest. Could it be that we are all bored to tears with this group. It looks like Van will take it all because she has willed it. I am praying and wishing that there is a flip and Van get evicted at the last possible moment. The look on her face will make up for the most predictable BB ever. I really think I am done with Big Brother if it keeps up this way.

I'm glad JMac won the veto. I wouldn't mind seeing him win it all. Yes, he's strange and a little off putting - but I think a lot of it is an act to keep people (meaning the other players) off kilter. He's a wild card. He never really made alliances until he had to. All those weeks that he went up on the block and just rolled with it? I think he def had a plan. He is now my choice to win it all.

So i was soooo disapointed to watch week after week when groups of people would let vanessa tell them what to do with their hoh.. it would of been nice if a few more people made some big moves like becky n james.. no one wants blood on their hands so why win hoh to run to vanessa n let her choose only to have vanessa get that same person evicted soon after lol duhhhh ... I hope its jmac or steve ..but im leaning to jmac only because steve always says hes doing something n then it takes very little convincing from vanessa n hes doing whats bezt for vanessa again... I love this season though ..i disagree with alot of you it wasnt boring or a let down it was entertaining and mannnnn i lovvvvve that jmac won veto this week because im hoping it means maybe vanessa game goes down in flames before final 2

If Johnny Mac really does vote for Steve to be evicted I will lose the little bit of respect that I might still have for him.  Just once I'd like to see it all come down to Vanessa's decision so she would have to own it and get that blood on her hands. 

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name