BB17 General Discussion (non-houseguest-specific) - Part 2

linda60639

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the last man left the house. Now it's 3 eunuchs that happily handed over their balls to the two of the women and a brat.

Eunuchs, absolutely, every single one of them.  The last man did indeed leave the house tonight.

But make that three brats.  There are no women in the house at this point.  Just brats.

James was popular ...  Doesn't mean he was a very good Big Brother player.  How far did going after "Big targets" get him?  It's one thing to go after "big targets" but you gotta make sure you got the backing and he didn't have it.  You need your side to actually win and he aligned with some pretty crappy alliance members ... maybe if they could actually win something!  I used quotes because IMO everyone is a big target ... even weaker players are because they tend to slide all the way to the finale or close to it.

Don't get me wrong I was all for James staying and the double eviction probably cost him a chance ... if he had time I think he could have had a shot at staying heck probably a very good chance but there was no time to strategize.  I do think he was fun to have in the game but his overall game play wasn't that impressive.

It's hard to get a biased opinion on who's playing a better game because people have such a dislike for the players that they have blinders on and seem to only wanna focus on their negative attributes.

Steve, John, Vanessa, Meg and James have only themselves to blame for what's happened or about to happen. Who in their right mind let's a power trio get that far into the game. You really have nothing to lose by going after them, even early on. The longer you wait the harder it gets. 

The way it stands now I hope John goes next, then Steve and then Vanessa. I hope Liz wins the final HoH for nothing other than watching her stress over having to send either her sister or her boy toy to the jury house. At least that would give me some entertainment.

Steve, John, Vanessa, Meg and James have only themselves to blame for what's happened or about to happen. Who in their right mind let's a power trio get that far into the game. You really have nothing to lose by going after them, even early on. The longer you wait the harder it gets. 

The way it stands now I hope John goes next, then Steve and then Vanessa. I hope Liz wins the final HoH for nothing other than watching her stress over having to send either her sister or her boy toy to the jury house. At least that would give me some entertainment.

The power trio is way overblown. Vanessa, Steve and Jmac have their own power trio. Austin and Liz going on the block. If one comes down Julia goes up.

Vanessa wants to go to F3 with Liz and Jmac. She is locked in. She has her weaklings 

James made one big move, nominating Clelli after promising them they were safe, but after that he floated. He might not have said the words but after that he was just as worried as any of the others about getting blood on his hands. Not a great game player- when he was supposed to throw the BOtB comp to keep Liz on the block, he failed. Van made a mistake that time in expecting James to be able to throw that comp. she should have put up JMac with Liz- he certainly knows how to throw a comp!

The power trio is way overblown. Vanessa, Steve and Jmac have their own power trio. Austin and Liz going on the block. If one comes down Julia goes up.

Vanessa wants to go to F3 with Liz and Jmac. She is locked in. She has her weaklings

Liz overestimates her popularity. Earlier she said she could beat anyone in F2. Really Liz? For riding Austin's coattails? So happy Austwins are unhappy. Is Austin real target?

Vanessa really should go to F3 with Steve and Julia. Liz or Jmac could beat her.

Actually, Steve, John, Meg, and James (plus Jackie and Becky as well) -- really had no choice but to group together.  Everyone's fate was sealed in that house once Austwins, Clelli, + Vanessa

wed themselves together extremely early on in the game.  When a group locks in that hard and has a task master driving them at every turn (Vanessa), there really isn't much the rest of the house

can do, especially when the rest of the house did not know that those six people were cemented.

It's good for the six (although Clelli got kicked to the curb -- thanks to James, by the way -- ), but it makes terrible tv and a BORING season for the rest of us.

I'm chalking this year up to one of the worst.

I wonder if the POV will be a chicken wire kind of one. Thought it was when all would be playing, but that one does favor someone with long fingers and small hands. I still want Vanessa to go, so for me Julia winning it and taking Liz off, replacing with Vanessa would be wonderful. But then again, I want her to go at four left and have to go to jury for the week and all of them can tease her.

All these people are SO worried about getting "blood on their hands". Do they not realize that's playing BB and not floating. Usually jurors will acknowledge that they "got got" and in many cases reward the person who backdoor-ed them with their vote for nothing more than beating them at their own game. They seem to think that the less blood on their hands the more votes they will get. The only players with less blood on their hands are the floaters. I would vote for the player with the most blood soaked hands. Now that's a player. (Vanessa)

UGH!!!!  Just once I'd like to turn on bbad at midnight & not have to watch AND listen to them eating. Can't production make them eat at 8:30????

Liz and Julia are the worst!  Julia must be in dr.

Their voices mixed with chomp talking and the constant stabbing at their plates.  GROOOOSUH!!

UGH!!!!  Just once I'd like to turn on bbad at midnight & not have to watch AND listen to them eating. Can't production make them eat at 8:30????

Liz and Julia are the worst!  Julia must be in dr.

Their voices mixed with chomp talking and the constant stabbing at their plates.  GROOOOSUH!!

Sadly, nobody ever taught them good manners.  :(

I literally just yelled f*** across the house! I've said before I only like the twins because it's nice to see family loyalty so I hope Steve will nominate Vanessa. He's been telling us that Liz wasn't his target and he's pissed at Vanessa so maybe. Either way I was looking forward to seeing a house full of humans and not a Sasquatch in the mix.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name