BB17 General Discussion (non-houseguest-specific) - Part 2

linda60639

Vanessa was really bullying lil Steve!  she is a real beatch! He can't make a move without asking someone's permission and he needs to go. He will not go against Vanessa and the Austwins.

Steve is great kid and probably has been bullied in that little burg all his life! Boooo Vanessa...now she's taking him to him to her HOH bed...it gets lonely up there...sounds like Bette Davis in "The Little Foxes" when she asked her daughter to join her and daughter leaves. Steve however will do as he's bidden.

Vanessa getting "lonely" reminds me of Davis in "Foxes"....she's just murdered her husband, goes up stairs to "HOH room" only daughter grows a pair and walks out on her...Steve can't do that yet...someday IRL Vanessa will be all alone...

https://youtu.be/HgWmbg0ZRuU

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steve is great kid and probably has been bullied in that little burg all his life! Boooo Vanessa...now she's taking him to him to her HOH bed...it gets lonely up there...sounds like Bette Davis in "The Little Foxes" when she asked her daughter to join her and daughter leaves. Steve however will do as he's bidden.

Vanessa getting "lonely" reminds me of Davis in "Foxes"....she's just murdered her husband, goes up stairs to "HOH room" only daughter grows a pair and walks out on her...Steve can't do that yet...someday IRL Vanessa will be all alone...

https://youtu.be/HgWmbg0ZRuU

LOL, that was an enjoyable clip. 

I agree.  Vanessa will be alone some day.  Karma for the witch.  ;)

Well I am officially in the "I DO NOT CARE ANYMORE" mode!  JMac throwing the comp to Van......  I will keep up with the show but I am just not enthused to hurry up and see what is going on anymore. Once I saw who won the HOH, I just lost interest.  

thanks Roli...did you see the clip of vanessa russo giving a tour of her mansion in vegas?

https://youtu.be/IHbu2P5mwf8

Yes, I saw that.  Looks like she enjoyed that partying lifestyle, at least when the clip was made.  I think it was pre-Mel.  That lifestyle is expensive to maintain, especially when one loses their sponsors and their winnings decline.

Well I am officially in the "I DO NOT CARE ANYMORE" mode!  JMac throwing the comp to Van......  I will keep up with the show but I am just not enthused to hurry up and see what is going on anymore. Once I saw who won the HOH, I just lost interest.  

I went into that mode after the second successive HOH by Austwins.  Somebody should have been smart enough to break that up weeks ago.  I conclude that none of them are smart enough to win.  I'll watch, but it doesn't matter to me who wins. 

If Vanessa doesn't break up the Austwins (looks like she's not going to), she doesn't deserve to win either.  She has to know, with the Austwins still in the game, she is playing for 4th or 3rd.  Austin will take Liz, Liz will take Julia and Julia will take Liz.  Vanessa doesn't fit into that plan at all.

I'm right there with you.  Just kinda of blah right now.  Can we do a month of BB in a night and just get on with it? 

I am liking Steve a lot more than I did.

I think Van wants to keep the twins because she wants those votes in the house for awhile longer. I am not sure she has the same feelings for Austin.

But, I think time is running out for the rest of the HG's to evict any of them. If James is evicted by Van in the first eviction, I am afraid it is all over. But if James stays and wins HOH for the second eviction, it could get interesting.

If Vanessa doesn't break up the Austwins (looks like she's not going to), she doesn't deserve to win either.  She has to know, with the Austwins still in the game, she is playing for 4th or 3rd.  Austin will take Liz, Liz will take Julia and Julia will take Liz.  Vanessa doesn't fit into that plan at all.

If Whinessa doesn't lose the Austwins they will chew her up and spit her out. I say loose Big Foot Austin first ...AusLiz pitted against each other but Van doesn't want blood on her hands...

post-19494-0-71735600-1440780675_thumb.j

You should change your user name now.  ;) j/k

what the hell Vanessa is going to be the reason I quit big brother!!! Well ok maybe not but I cannot stand to watch her and listen to her mouth anymore help me.................. I actually had to turn the channel because I couldn't stand to hear who wants to see my HOH room??? coming from her mouth.  Johnny Mac is an idiot for throwing it to her.  I did not think they could talk about splitting money.  Wasn't that what Vanessa was pushing on Austin when they get to the final 4???

what the hell Vanessa is going to be the reason I quit big brother!!! Well ok maybe not but I cannot stand to watch her and listen to her mouth anymore help me.................. I actually had to turn the channel because I couldn't stand to hear who wants to see my HOH room??? coming from her mouth.  Johnny Mac is an idiot for throwing it to her.  I did not think they could talk about splitting money.  Wasn't that what Vanessa was pushing on Austin when they get to the final 4???

I just read part of what is said to be the contract from BB14 and it does say that the HGs are not allowed to promise to share any prizes, so unless the contract is different now, Vanessa is no doubt breaking that rule.  And production is apparently fine with that.  Lots of favoritism in BB. :(

I'm not sure how that pertains to bribery.  Is she promising to share, or is she promising gifts after the show?  I don't know, but it doesn't seem right at all.

I just read part of the contract from 2011 and it does say that the HGs are not allowed to promise to share any prizes, so unless the contract is different now, Vanessa is no doubt breaking that rule.  And production is apparently fine with that.  Lots of favoritism in BB. :(

They have broken every rule like that this year! DR needs to step up and give offenders auto elimination votes.

UGH! - Vanessa - again- I want the twins gone so badly - especially Liz - if I were their parents I would be horrified by their behavior - forget the whole Austin thing - just their behavior in general - I cannot stand to watch them - unfortunately we are stuck with a bunch of - I don't even know what to call them - whimps? Did Johnny Mac really throw that comp? 

I just read part of what is said to be the contract from BB14 and it does say that the HGs are not allowed to promise to share any prizes, so unless the contract is different now, Vanessa is no doubt breaking that rule.  And production is apparently fine with that.  Lots of favoritism in BB. :(

I'm not sure how that pertains to bribery.  Is she promising to share, or is she promising gifts after the show?  I don't know, but it doesn't seem right at all.

It was on after dark last night and she was insinuating that they could work out a compromise so that it would be favorable for the 4 of them,  I am not sure but I thought I heard something like 25,000 dollars and maybe they were talking about something else but the impression I got was that it would be a money deal of some sort.  Did anyone else hear this conversation????  I heard also she told Juilia she would buy her a car.  She also made comments to Jason about hooking him up with a job after big brother; Liz has also said she was splitting the winnings if she won with her sister.  I guess they don't care.

It was on after dark last night and she was insinuating that they could work out a compromise so that it would be favorable for the 4 of them,  I am not sure but I thought I heard something like 25,000 dollars and maybe they were talking about something else but the impression I got was that it would be a money deal of some sort.  Did anyone else hear this conversation????  I heard also she told Juilia she would buy her a car.  She also made comments to Jason about hooking him up with a job after big brother; Liz has also said she was splitting the winnings if she won with her sister.  I guess they don't care.

I watched AfterDark from my DVR earlier.

But I was doing other things at the same time.

I do remember hearing $25,000 mentioned, but more as it being the difference between second place and payout for anyone who makes jury.

(2nd place gets $50,000 - before taxes - and does NOT get the weekly stipend. Thus, this implies that anyone who makes jury and gets paid about 15 weeks of stipend is making around $25,000, which seems rather more than the around $750 per week that I remember being discussed in previous seasons, so either I heard wrong, or Vanessa may be under the impression that they get paid about $2000 per week. Hmmmm, maybe that is what she was told SHE would get paid, since I believe she was recruited and may have a special deal?)

I didn't hear anything about buying Julia a car.

As far as the twins talking about splitting the money between them, I think it falls outside the rules somehow only because they are immediate family.

I watched AfterDark from my DVR earlier.

But I was doing other things at the same time.

I do remember hearing $25,000 mentioned, but more as it being the difference between second place and payout for anyone who makes jury.

(2nd place gets $50,000 - before taxes - and does NOT get the weekly stipend. Thus, this implies that anyone who makes jury and gets paid about 15 weeks of stipend is making around $25,000, which seems rather more than the around $750 per week that I remember being discussed in previous seasons, so either I heard wrong, or Vanessa may be under the impression that they get paid about $2000 per week. Hmmmm, maybe that is what she was told SHE would get paid, since I believe she was recruited and may have a special deal?)

I didn't hear anything about buying Julia a car.

As far as the twins talking about splitting the money between them, I think it falls outside the rules somehow only because they are immediate family.

I had read or heard on the feeds something about Vanessa promising a car to someone but that was a few weeks ago. Also remember one twin saying that if the other won the $50,000 then she would get half ($25,000) but, again, didn't hear that last night. 

I was under the impression that the stipend was $1,000 @week ($15,000 for the full season).

Echoing the I don't care sentiment. Vanessa. Is the only real player in the house this year, and she is a horrid person. She would have been gone early in most other years. Fortunately for her the rest are non players.

How do you let a known three person alliance last for 5 weeks? How do you get voted out and come back with a plan to target the weekest player? And for most how do you let a known self absorbed crybaby bully talk to you? Why talk to Van at all? She has offered nothing but deceit and manipulation and these geniuses think she has good stuff to say. She made her bed and they should have let her lie in it long ago. She deserves an Audrey send off where she is isolated the hole week. Becky showed the balls but was awful player too.

Come to think of it, there was never really a good player in the house this year. Great candidate for worst season ever.

Echoing the I don't care sentiment. Vanessa. Is the only real player in the house this year, and she is a horrid person. She would have been gone early in most other years. Fortunately for her the rest are non players.

How do you let a known three person alliance last for 5 weeks? How do you get voted out and come back with a plan to target the weekest player? And for most how do you let a known self absorbed crybaby bully talk to you? Why talk to Van at all? She has offered nothing but deceit and manipulation and these geniuses think she has good stuff to say. She made her bed and they should have let her lie in it long ago. She deserves an Audrey send off where she is isolated the hole week. Becky showed the balls but was awful player too.

Come to think of it, there was never really a good player in the house this year. Great candidate for worst season ever.

Usually I reluctantly am at peace at end of bad season. This year I could care less re: who wins. Whole house still votes in unison.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name