BB17 General Discussion (non-houseguest-specific) - Part 2

linda60639

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rolli, three BBAD's ago for the first hour the twins had wet hair and no make up and they were UGLY....even with a face transplant they are so ugly inside it doesn't matter anyway.

LOL, well no wonder they're so adamant about getting themselves all made up before going to the DR.  I loved seeing Ginamarie in DRs when she looked like she just rolled out of bed (which I'm sure was the case, of course). Do these dingbat twins really forget that the cameras are on ALL the time....not just in the DR?

And yes, they're butt-ass ugly on the inside.  Plus they sound very trashy.  No class at all.

I think its not so much complaining as frustration.  All of us are of course are big brother fans and we look forward every year to watch this show.  Its my summertime addiction I get mad threaten to not watch but I always watch anyway. For me last year was the worst it was predictable from start to finish and I was not a Derrick fan. I was really mad when they brought the battle of the block back this year I hated it and I think that Battle of the Block is the reason a season can become predictable.You have 2 hoh's working together you have people throwing comps it sucks. I wish they would return to the old concept of playing for food and  privilages (didn't they used to have to earn the hot tub?) and get rid of slop and the have nots.  This year I want to strangle these people but I am afraid its too late and Vanessa will walk away with 500,000 dollars.  Johnny Mac should have played the game and not thrown every comp he was asked to. I think they cast Steve as a Ian character and I don't think it worked out like they thought it would.  I could be wrong,

I think its not so much complaining as frustration.  All of us are of course are big brother fans and we look forward every year to watch this show.  Its my summertime addiction I get mad threaten to not watch but I always watch anyway. For me last year was the worst it was predictable from start to finish and I was not a Derrick fan. I was really mad when they brought the battle of the block back this year I hated it and I think that Battle of the Block is the reason a season can become predictable.You have 2 hoh's working together you have people throwing comps it sucks. I wish they would return to the old concept of playing for food and  privilages (didn't they used to have to earn the hot tub?) and get rid of slop and the have nots.  This year I want to strangle these people but I am afraid its too late and Vanessa will walk away with 500,000 dollars.  Johnny Mac should have played the game and not thrown every comp he was asked to. I think they cast Steve as a Ian character and I don't think it worked out like they thought it would.  I could be wrong,

I so agree about the slop and have nots. It's like kicking a person when they're down.  I'd much rather see them playing for perks. 

I'd really like to see the house get away from "voting with the house" mentality. 

As far as complaining and frustration, this is a competition.  Complaining and being frustrated is just what we spectators do when watching competitions, along with cheering and picking favorites.  If I were to go to a performance of some sort and then complain about it, it would be fair for others to point out that I shouldn't go to subsequent performances if all I'm going to do is complain about it. But this is a competition, which isn't the same as a performance.

I just thought it was hilarious that someone would complain about others complaining and advising us that we should quit watching BB.  The logical answer to their complaint would be to advise them to stop visiting this forum if it bothers them to do so.  But perhaps they enjoy complaining about complaining, so far be it for me to tell them what to do.  :)

I love the forums. I can vent, change my mind about venting, change my opinion on the house guests, like one day and hate the next, and so on and so on. Things happen in the house that makes you (me anyway) start to see things differently.....but then, it can completely turn me back to my original thinking. LOL

At this point, James is about the only one I can root for. JMac has thrown too many comps. Steve is too "needy"?  Always asking others what he can ask, discuss, say, etc.

Anyone of the jury people who comes back into the game will probably go after the twins and Austin.

This is only MY opinion and thoughts. I don't consider it "complaining."  LOL

Have I ever complained? Absolutely LOL

I don't think of any of it as complaining - just sharing thoughts, frustrations on the actions of the HGs, and reactions to gameplay - to me, that's partly what these forums are for - they are also for sharing info, and getting recaps on the goings on that I missed, but for me personally, the best part is the humor -

I like reading where everyone is regarding each houseguest - I like the reasoning that goes into it - I even enjoy the reading why someone is fed up with not just the HGs but with production too!!  vent away! - this is not required reading, after all - so thank you to all the recappers, and thank you to Morty!! - complaints, vents, laughs and all - I thank you and I wouldn't miss it for the world!

LOL, well no wonder they're so adamant about getting themselves all made up before going to the DR.  I loved seeing Ginamarie in DRs when she looked like she just rolled out of bed (which I'm sure was the case, of course). Do these dingbat twins really forget that the cameras are on ALL the time....not just in the DR?

And yes, they're butt-ass ugly on the inside.  Plus they sound very trashy.  No class at all.

What's worse, they dissed their younger sister saying "she hasn't been laid in a year!" What kind of parents raise children like this!

I so agree about the slop and have nots. It's like kicking a person when they're down.  I'd much rather see them playing for perks. 

I'd really like to see the house get away from "voting with the house" mentality. 

As far as complaining and frustration, this is a competition.  Complaining and being frustrated is just what we spectators do when watching competitions, along with cheering and picking favorites.  If I were to go to a performance of some sort and then complain about it, it would be fair for others to point out that I shouldn't go to subsequent performances if all I'm going to do is complain about it. But this is a competition, which isn't the same as a performance.

I just thought it was hilarious that someone would complain about others complaining and advising us that we should quit watching BB.  The logical answer to their complaint would be to advise them to stop visiting this forum if it bothers them to do so.  But perhaps they enjoy complaining about complaining, so far be it for me to tell them what to do.  :)

NEW RULES: A punishment for all HOH's who demand how other HGs vote! I'm sick of this herd mentality so late in the game!

If these idiots really think that they can force Steve & Johnny Mac to play the Rock, Paper Scissors game to decide the vote they are crazier than I thought. The fact that Vanessa thinks it's a good idea will encourage them to try it. So instead of giving their last minute plea speeches, they play a game???

I hope that production steps in and puts a stop to it.

At least Austin seemed to be aware that it would make them appear to be indecisive. Austins is getting a pretty good edit considering how indecisive he's been.

If these idiots really think that they can force Steve & Johnny Mac to play the Rock, Paper Scissors game to decide the vote they are crazier than I thought. The fact that Vanessa thinks it's a good idea will encourage them to try it. So instead of giving their last minute plea speeches, they play a game???

I hope that production steps in and puts a stop to it.

At least Austin seemed to be aware that it would make them appear to be indecisive. Austins is getting a pretty good edit considering how indecisive he's been.

What they are talking about now in HOH is they are going to make it a house decision. Van throwing out other ideas but AusTwins say they are going to decide with Meg and James.

I really really really hope that whoever is evicted on Thursday night that they win the re-entry comp and come right back into the game.

It will nullify Austin's HOH win, and put him & Liz in someone's crosshairs, with Vanessa as a backdoor option if the veto is used.

If they are truly going to let James and Meg decide, I hope that means JMac stays. These people are so lame though. If I hear "blood on my hands" one more time! Do they not realize they are playing a game? This is not a contest to be Cub Scout leader (though that is a noble endeavor). Whatever happened to expecting the unexpected? James and Meg get it together and bring it together for all of us that have faith!

The somewhat lame zings from ZingBot are a testament to their respective lame games they are playing.

The only one that I thought was halfway clever was Meg's. and that's only because she tries to portray her life in New York city, like the girls from the HBO show "Sex in the City".

I did expect more conversation & discussion among the HGs about their zings, but it just didn't happen.

If they are truly going to let James and Meg decide, I hope that means JMac stays. These people are so lame though. If I hear "blood on my hands" one more time! Do they not realize they are playing a game? This is not a contest to be Cub Scout leader (though that is a noble endeavor). Whatever happened to expecting the unexpected? James and Meg get it together and bring it together for all of us that have faith!

In order to win this game, you need to make it to the final two, by either winning your way there, or by being taken by someone else...

and THEN, the ONLY way to win is to receive the most jury votes.

Getting there is only half the battle.

And having more "blood on your hands" usually means that more jurors are mad at YOU than at your final two opponent.

So maybe they're just equating blood on their hands to pissing off jury members, and thus trying hard to avoid that.

Now, James doesn't seem to mind getting blood on his hands by making "big moves" and eliminating "big targets".

That seems to be why he has many fans and followers in polls forums and BB-sites all over the BB-sphere.

James, like some players in previous BB seasons, believes that making big moves will be respected by jury members instead of being vindictive over being voted out, with him responsible for their eviction.

Which is smarter, "play it safe / no blood on my hands" or "big moves / getting out big targets"?

Honestly, it depends on the season, and the jury.

Only time will tell, so we'll see in a month!

The somewhat lame zings from ZingBot are a testament to their respective lame games they are playing.

The only one that I thought was halfway clever was Meg's. and that's only because she tries to portray her life in New York city, like the girls from the HBO show "Sex in the City".

I did expect more conversation & discussion among the HGs about their zings, but it just didn't happen.

What I hated was how vicious some of the bullies were about Steve/Jmac...whoever picked this bunch needs to be fired.

What I hated was how vicious some of the bullies were about Steve/Jmac...whoever picked this bunch needs to be fired.

LOL that is so true but unfortunately I think the producers probably think they have a great cast.  Since most of the casting involves recruiting maybe they should try not recruiting for one season and see how it goes.  I know they get enough people at open casting and through videos that are sent in. I did go to an open casting this year in Denver with my nephew and trust me some of the people in line you knew were not going to make it but some were the typical blonde hair very pretty I figured they would have a shot.  What was interesting to me is that my sister was on her way up the mountain to Black Hawk and she saw the Big Brother Van with the Big Brother eye and house going up the pass a week before the open casting in Denver.  She called me and asked if I was sure that the open casting was a week away and I re-checked.and it was, which means they were probably recruiting people for at least a week.  I also heard if they recruit you that you still need to go to open casting but you don't need to stand in line. I was there to give support to my nephew so I never witnessed anyone not waiting in line so I don't know if that is true or not. If i am not mistaken they found Becky on Tinder or something so she did not just show up and apply.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name