BB17 General Discussion (non-houseguest-specific) - Part 2

linda60639

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK so now that Vanessa has won the POV, I wonder how she will wheel and deal this win to her advantage in the game.

Clearly Austin & the twins are back in Vanessa's pocket, so it's only a matter of time before Vanessa comes up with a perfect plan to backdoor James. And if she's successful in backdooring James, she will have Johnny Mac & Steve in her debt for saving them.

Eliminating Vanessa at this point would be foolish for Austwins as she's a vote on their side. Despite her micro-managing and dramatics, she has been loyal to their alliance when it comes to voting.

As for using the POV, Austin missed out on a great chance in reducing the numbers on the other side of the house. Voting out Meg would keep his alliance stronger and the chances of her winning a chance of coming back in are, well...zero.

I think we're all bored this season because everyone is getting along at this point in the game and there haven't been any major fights other than Vanessa's crocodile tears. We could definitely use some Jason and Mama Dae right about now to stir the pot.

Austin is a pig and so is Liz. How do,they act like they do when they know everyone is watching them. They are more disgusting than McRae and Amanda. Compared to Austin and Liz, they were Angels. And if Liz is using Austin to get herself and Julia to the end, she is beyond words. I would like if she screws Austin in the end. He'll finally get what he want, figuratively, not literally.

Liz's dad is from Virginia..he hunts deer. He ain't gonna like no freak who's left arm looks like a damn anaconda! Liz is a flirt. She can't stick to one guy. Austin is in for a big letdown. I hope all three...of the austwins catch hell when they leave the house.

I hope that the recycled houseguest teams up with James, Meg, Steve, and Vanessa and take the Austwins out ! !    They are really stupid if anyone but one of those 3 goes next week.  Just hope that Aus or Jul do not win HOH.  Would love to see Liz go first and see how those 2 hold up.   Season is so boring with no blindsides on eviction night, and everyone getting along.  Need a season with peeps that have no clue about Big Brother.  Austin and Liz really make me gag--He is nasty ! !

I hate to say this, folks, but Bachelor in Paradise is 10 times better than big brother and I HATE BIP as a rule. I'll stick with BB but this little twin click has to LEAVE! I hate watching Smurfette and her twin freak!!

And BTW Smurfette is now f"cking Gargamel!!! lol

post-19494-0-09508400-1440472160_thumb.j

LenRay... I feel like there's something really off this season too.

It's so predictable...

Same HGS running the HOHs..

Same HGS being used as pawns...

Same HGS falling for Vanessa's obvious BS

.... that being said... it will serve them right when she walks away with the $$$s... and they watch reruns and see how gullible they were.

LOL.... but I'm still watching :-)

Me too slowpoke! I'm watching! I noticed how ugly those twins are. Real dogs. They think they are the cutes little things in shoe=leater....old expression. Hate how mean they are to Steve and John...I want them to win.

Me too slowpoke! I'm watching! I noticed how ugly those twins are. Real dogs. They think they are the cutes little things in shoe=leater....old expression. Hate how mean they are to Steve and John...I want them to win.

The casting of the Nolan twins for BB17 has been a big dud. The only entertainment value they've provided for me is the dumb & stupid things they say.

The "twinnies" from TAR proved to be entertainment & ratings gold for CBS. And the fact that Natalie won Survivor without the aid of her sister was amazing.

As far as twins go, I'll take Nadia & Natalie over Liz & Julia any day.

I hated Nadia and Natalie on TAR and I hated that Natalie won Survivor. That being said, I am really losing interest in BB this year. There is no one I really want to rally for so far. Maybe James, but if he doesn' win HOH, he will probably be gone soon. With the Austwins and Van, no one really has a chance. They really messed up by letting the twins in. I am still at a loss as to why they thought it was the so cool for them to play together?

Is Johnny Mac staying as of now? Please please please!!!

Sure his "game play" is bizarre, to say the least, but I love him more everyday!

I hated Nadia and Natalie on TAR and I hated that Natalie won Survivor. That being said, I am really losing interest in BB this year. There is no one I really want to rally for so far. Maybe James, but if he doesn' win HOH, he will probably be gone soon. With the Austwins and Van, no one really has a chance. They really messed up by letting the twins in. I am still at a loss as to why they thought it was the so cool for them to play together?

They were annoying on TAR but still likeable.

I loved that Natalie won Survivor!

I'm rooting for James & Johnny Mac, and I don't mind at all if Meg gets carried to F2. Better than Julia!

New to posting so sorry I don't know where this goes on the forums.  So where would I post about channel 6, CBS not being broadcast through Dish network anymore:(  I know the shows are actually boring and I find most my info right here on Morty's page.  By the time the show airs you know what is happening.  I do have a few other shows that i watch on CBS but not many.  Anyone else getting the repeat talk about the blackout?  Again sorry in advance if in wrong forum.  Thanks.

New to posting so sorry I don't know where this goes on the forums.  So where would I post about channel 6, CBS not being broadcast through Dish network anymore:(  I know the shows are actually boring and I find most my info right here on Morty's page.  By the time the show airs you know what is happening.  I do have a few other shows that i watch on CBS but not many.  Anyone else getting the repeat talk about the blackout?  Again sorry in advance if in wrong forum.  Thanks.

I don't know where you live but around Birmingham, AL there is a dispute with ABC, haven't heard if there is one with CBS stations. You can get on the cbs website and watch the previous night episodes.

I don't understand what more you want these people to do in the house. They at least entertain us sometimes. I think this is a good year. Quit watching if you just want to complain all the time.

I know it's counter-intuitive, but most people aren't happy unless they have something to complain about. LOL

I think that's why message boards and forums were invented in the first place!

Newspapers, magazines, TV shows and pretty much every business, they all get about 20 times more complaint letters (more like emails, these days) than praise letters. So it would seem to just be human nature.

Dont worry bout Dish... they just want more money from CBS... im sure CBS will be back on Dish soon...

as far as how to watch the BB episodes... u can watch them LIVE on the Eastern Time when they Air here...

http://www.videobrother.net/live-stream

I wouldn't go so far as to say they're ugly, at least based on their looks.  Their personalities are definitely not attractive.  They're not nearly as good looking as they think they are.  I remember thinking at the beginning of this season that there weren't any drop-dead gorgeous women on this time. 

What stuns me is seeing how Vanessa's looks have changed.  She was once considered to be sort of a sex symbol in the world of poker.  That's hard to fathom now.  She looks like she's in her 40s and was rode hard and put up wet.   

I don't understand what more you want these people to do in the house. They at least entertain us sometimes. I think this is a good year. Quit watching if you just want to complain all the time.

Well, now you're complaining about our complaining.  :)

As someone else said, that's sort of the nature of these forums.  They aren't "fan clubs".  Everyone sees things their own way.  You think it's a good year.  I think this year isn't nearly as entertaining as the previous two.  We're all allowed to have our own opinions.  And voice them. 

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name