BB17 General Discussion (non-houseguest-specific) - Part 2

linda60639

Most of the remaining HGs are terrified of Vanessa. Everybody that Vanessa has screwed over and/or lied to wants her out, but they don't have the balls to do it.

Becky tried to do it, not just talk about it, but she failed because Vanessa had enough dirt on her to blow up her game and cause the goblins to question Becky's loyalties going forward.

Everybody saw what happened when Becky took a shot, and now, they're afraid.

Austin & the twins want Vanessa out now that her double dealing has been exposed, but they're depending on Becky to take out Vanessa. I don't think that if Becky wins another HOH she gonna take another shot at Vanessa. The twins are targeting Johnny Mac for eviction, but he is their best HG positioned to take out Vanessa. Jackie is another one who would have targeted Vanessa, but they voted her out instead of Meg.

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are right. No one will. I don't like the thinking some of them have about keeping bigger targets in front of them. Maybe for a while but they are big targets for a reason. If you wait too long, how do you think you will get her out? She is 1 vote in jury. Everyone should realize that she won't have as much power of manipulation in jury. There will be nothing at stake for them. They listen to her out of fear and paranoia. That won't apply in jury house. Now that peole are on to her, whoever takes her out could get jury votes just from that alone at this point. It would make up for losing her 1 vote. I both love and hate this season if that makes sense.

If Austin is the superfan he appears to be at times I am pretty sure he would be objective when it came to voting on the jury. His ego alone that someone dared to try and get him out. Also the twins do not seem "BB loyal" to Austin. I guess my point is it really is not a block of three votes at the end of the day (brass tacks : ) ?)

The twins are harder to tell apart when Julia's not wearing make-up and Liz is wearing the bandana. 

Which ever one is NEXT to Austin... is LIZ... easy to tell cause Austin is ALWAYS next to Liz, lol...

Vanessa will make it to the end because eveyone wants her out but they won't vote her out.  Call me crazy but if I knew what Liz knows about Vanessa I would put her up so fast.  Who cares if Vanessa rats them out seriously is there no one in  the house that doesn't know they are in an alliance??????  She will probably win the next HOH and I am sure that she will send out James if that happens so really all he got by voting out Shelli was 2 weeks.  I cannot believe that they are afraid to put up Vanessa she will eventually have to go so why not get her out now when you know they all want her out. I hope this comes back to bite them in the butt.

UGH. I wish they would have dinner before BBAD. Especially Liz & Julia. Gross me out.

I know what you are talking about.  I want to know how they eat so much and are so thin???? Must be youth.

Every season, I wish I lived in the LA area!!  I would so fly a drone over and start dropping notes!!  I think it would a blast to screw with the players!!

I have a feeling that CBS has a sniper with a high-powered paintball gun on standby at all times.

Back in the early seasons (Season 2) when people started flying over in planes with messages behind them, CBS was caught off-guard.

(But now they make the houseguests run inside when they spot one coming, so nobody bothers anymore.)

So I just figure they might be more likely to be prepared for those kinds of things before they happen.

One of the things that really frustrates me with this particular cast is that they always seem to be playing for the next week before the current week has played out.

Steve & John were busy making plans for an alliance with Shelli while she was still on the block. They should have been working hard to ensure they had the votes to keep Shelli in the game first.

Liz has all the power by winning HOH & veto this week to backdoor Vanessa. Now that they have all this new information about Vanessa, and how she's been lying to them and making deals with all the other HGs, they should make a move on her now. But instead, they are taking out one of Vanessa's targets and leaving her in the game. They are depending on someone else to take out Vanessa next week.

If Becky gets voted out on Thursday she will be reunited with her 2 BFFs in the jury house. They will have a week to share sob stories about how Vanessa screwed them over by getting other HGs to do her dirty work.

If Vanessa is not backdoored next week, I believe that Shelli, Jackie, & Becky are highly motivated to get Vanessa out if any of them return to the game.

Apparently Vanessa believes that her powers of persuasion extend to the jury house.

First, let me say I believe it is everyone's right to like or not like anyone.  But I do think it's weird, how often someone says they hate all the houseguests.  We all spend a lot of time watching and commenting on BB, so do we really hate them all ?

IMHO, the twins are gross, mean girls whose only humanity seems to be Steve, sometimes.  Vanessa's game play is irritating, and I hope she goes sooner than later.  James is growing on me, Johnny is still my favorite, but the funny ways he irritates Vanessa may be the reason.  Austin blech!

Meg is the smartest person to take to the finals at this point.  Steve is an Ian wanna be and I only feel sorry for his mouth issues, and Bye Becky !

They annoy me, but I enjoyed last night's BBAD as they played Pot Ball together, drinking and teasing.  Some of the teasing is rather pointed, but that happens in most social situations, never mind 9 people who have been sequestered together for 60 days!    

Remember when there were seasons when things actually happened in the house and people would post flashback times? There would be real fights (not like the ones Vanessa makes up), big drama or total mayhem?

I do flashbacks every day. I get the times in CBS chat. Lots of good stuff to flashback on this season 

I'm just glad that James and Meg made it through the week without losing either of them.

What would really make for an interesting week, for me, would be that somehow Johnny Mac got evicted and Becky stayed in the game. Vanessa would be furious and would probably lose her mind again.

The only 2 HGs that have a "reason" to evict Becky are Vanessa & Steve. Austin & the twins don't care either way because both nominees are targeting Vanessa. James & Meg haven't really collaborated with Johnny Mac the whole game. And even though Becky ratted out James's game to Clay & Shelli, they might feel that they "owe" Becky for not voting out Vanessa last week. Meg & James have no game-related ties to Johnny Mac.

If James & Meg had some game they could pitch the idea to Liz as a big move in the game. Austin & the twins are already suspicious about Johnny Mac's numerous DR sessions.

If Becky gets voted out on Thursday she will be reunited with her 2 BFFs in the jury house. They will have a week to share sob stories about how Vanessa screwed them over by getting other HGs to do her dirty work.

If I remember correctly, they are individually sequestered until one of them does come back. After that the remaining three and all that follow go to the jury house. So they don't have an opportunity to "compare notes".

If I remember correctly, they are individually sequestered until one of them does come back. After that the remaining three and all that follow go to the jury house. So they don't have an opportunity to "compare notes".

Thanks for the info, I wasn't aware they were sequestered individually prior to the re-enter the game comp. That makes perfect sense. The commiserating doesn't take place until afterwards when all the HGs are out of the game for good.

I was confused because I remember one of the evicted HGs bringing in a tape/cd and they all watched it together of how they got evicted & who won the next HOH comp, but I'm assuming that doesn't happen until much later in the jury.

It's not a matter of who is your favorite HG left. Instead which HG you think is the least obnoxious. They are all awful.

I completely agree.. I'm totally over this cast and don't really care who wins.  That being said I'd prefer it wasn't one of the whiner sisters or vanessa.  The three of them have played such an entitled game.  Still can't understand how the others knowingly let the twins slid by.. 

Thanks for the opportunity to vent.  Don't know if I'll be back this season or not. 

What's hilarious is all the comments about Vanessa getting other people to do her dirty work ... Isn't that a brilliant strategy?  I mean it's gotten her this far and she survived almost certain doom they had her with one foot out the door and they let her back in and she seems to be able to get out some of the perceived "Big Targets"

I guess at this point if you are still there your strategy is working whether we as fans appreciate their game play or not they aren't there to please fans they are there to win some cash!  Meg for example has done absolutely nothing the entire time besides crying yet she will probably end up in the final 3-4 at the very least.  The players that play the hardest tend to find their way out rather quickly or become targets over the Meg's of the game.  So you walk the fine line like a JMac or Steve.

Ultimately if someone doesn't take out a big player the perception is that they aren't playing the game but with that being said I think someone like Meg is actually very dangerous given her very strong social game ... The everyone loves Meg could end up earning her half a million bucks!

I pick my favorites based on strategic play and personally I think Steve and JMac have played the best games ... I do think Vanessa is very good as manipulating people in the end I don't see her making it to the finale but stranger things have happened.

My least favorite players are the players that really offer nothing or whine too much ... The twins and Meg fit this category - and I used to like Meg but it's getting old now lol

Anyway that's my 2 cents (Even though we don't have pennies anymore)

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name