BB17 General Discussion (non-houseguest-specific) - Part 2

linda60639

Wonder who will be evicted if it is Vanessa vs Shelli. Becky & Johnny Mac seem to want Vanessa out, and can probly count on Jackie, but need 2 more votes. Not James-he'd be nuts to keep Shelli, & Meg MIGHT vote with him out of loyalty. Steve will be assaulted with game talk from all sides & could go either way-if he doesn't implode from sudden popularity.

From what I have seen and heard on the live shows and BBAD, Vanessa will DEFINITELY be the one to go.  Meg, James and Jackie have assured Becky that they will definitely vote Vanessa out.  Johnny Mac knows Vanessa has thrown him under the bus, trying to get him placed on the the block as the replacement nominee, so he will definitely vote her out. And it really doesn't matter what Steve, Austin and the twins do, because even if they gave Shelli their 4 votes, Becky, as HOH, would be the tiebreaker.  

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sick of Shelli talking about being alone now and not knowing what to do! She had someone half the summer. Do what everyone else has for 50 plus days!

I'm sick of the only reason Liz ever has for evicting someone is because she doesn't like them. Fake it. That's part of the game. She has proven with Austin that she is pretty good at it.

Sorry if this isn't the right location for my comment. I'm new and the only person out of my family and friends that is obsessed with BB. If I don't find somewhere to share, I'm going to start rambling crazy stuff around people who won't know what I'm talking about like Vanessa!

Doesn't matter that everyone else except the twins is playing without a partner they can really trust. She seemed to think her relationship with Clay was more important than even the twin sister bond.

The whole Liz/Austin thing is just wrong. Last week on the feeds they were lying down together and he was rubbing her bare stomach for the longest time. If she has no romantic feelings for him and actually seems to think he is kind of gross, how can she let him touch her all the time? Her behavior with him is wrong and sickening.  

Shelli is aligned with Steve and Jmac. She is also aligned with Austwins and I think something with Jackie and Meg. 

Shelli is sitting pretty. 

The touching creeps me out with Austin and Liz. All Liz has to say is no touching. Lets be buddies in the house but I don't want any romance. 

Shelli is aligned with Steve and Jmac. She is also aligned with Austwins and I think something with Jackie and Meg. 

Shelli is sitting pretty. 

The touching creeps me out with Austin and Liz. All Liz has to say is no touching. Lets be buddies in the house but I don't want any romance.

Liz wants both her sister Julia and Austin as allies in the game. Liz knows that Julia will not dump her under any circumstances, but if Liz tells Austin to back off, she's afraid that he will turn to Jackie or Meg after being rejected by her. Liz feels safe with 2 allies, not understanding that having 2 allies makes her a big target.

That's true. But it may be safer to clue him in before the JH. There's no telling how he will react in JH. There is a darkness about Austin. He's super possessive. He mentioned a few weeks ago that he pushed James into backdooring Jace because Jace like Liz too.

What is wrong with these people? 

It was "so unfair" for Shelli and Clay to be on the block together and be split up instead of spending the summer cuddling in the jury house together because they were entitled to be there;

Vanessa has "no idea" what she did to cause Becky to yell at her, point fingers and storm off (all of which was greatly embellished and got worse every time Vanessa told the story to anyone who would listen) when all Vanessa did was

keep her "word" and "be loyal" to everyone;

Clay:  what to say except I am glad he's gone!  Apparently the "super fan of 3 months" decided the BB experience was not his cup of cinnamon coffee and quit, falling on his sword for a girl who would chew him up and spit him out if it benefited her.

The Twinstons:  what show are these people even on?

The twins are awful, aren't they?

They think that the show is about them now that the clay & Shelli showmance is over. One of the twins was complaining that they won't be on the show this eek because they have not been called to the DR. And it's only Monday.

I don't think that they understand that you get on the show when you are nominated and when you play (and win) in comps. The twin twist was weeks ago and the novelty has worn off.

Liz is only making herself look bad by "playing" poor Austin and Julia isn't doing herself any favors by constantly talking smack about Steve, Johnny Mac and James. The twins are acting like dumbass brats, and I hope they're in the jury house soon to keep Vanessa company.

I have a help question about doing the live feeds updates.  I was perusing them a few weeks ago and saw Morty was asking for help so I sent an email saying I would try. I was kicked by a cow (we're having steak next week) so I have stationary time to try and help for about a month!  I didn't hear anything back so I tried today anyway.  I tried to read the format as to how the updating is done but here are my questions:

Is there a trick to this? 

Do people sign up and each take a camera feed to report on at the same time?

How do you handle the whispering?  (I hooked up the computer to the TV with HD and Close Caption but it didn't report what they were saying so any advice on this would be very helpful).

Thanks for any advice or help!

It's in James', Meg and Jackie's best interest to get rid of Shelli.  She's come close in the last two comps and she wants revenge.  Vanessa is all over the place and doesn't really have a target, but is running scared wanting to make deals.

GreatSaltLuke, what the heck happened overnight ???  WE AREN'T GOING TO CHANGE THIS PLAN !!That was all Jackie, Meg and James could repeat this is hilarious... :bangin:

Well James, Jackie and Meg got together and said "Uh... wait a minute... Shelli hates us and likes Beckie. Van likes us and hates Beckie. I just thought of a BRILLIANT IDEA!"  :giggle:

If Vanessa could just get to James and convince him that Shelli is targeting him first, it could work. Vanessa could tell James that her #1 target is Becky and that's believable. Once Shelli is gone, he is safe. Because James is fully aware that if Shelli is in the house and wins the next HOH he is going to be nominated.

James is still pissed that during his HOH he sacrificed money & prizes for the veto to ensure that Shelli was evicted. The house flipped and Shelli's still there. James liked Clay, and a few of the others did too, and that's why Vanessa wanted to keep Shelli instead. James isn't really tight with Becky, he's closer to Meg & Jackie.

James is gullible enough to fall for another one of Vanessa's schemes. And if James flips, Meg & Jackie probably will too.

James is gullible enough to fall for another one of Vanessa's schemes. And if James flips Meg & Jackie probably will too.

They already flipped last night. They want Shelli out now, not that it couldn't change again today. Van didn't even need to do anything. They used their own common sense and realized how stupid it is to keep someone in the game obviously gunning for them right before a double eviction as opposed to Van, who would be gunning for Becky and JMac.

I think that is mostly Goblin talking and they were just throwing out scenarios. 

If they went with it that would really destroy Shelli and these new alliances she has build with Jmac and Steve and also her one with Austwins. I think Shelli was working on one with Jackie also. 

It would be interesting

I think that is mostly Goblin talking and they were just throwing out scenarios. 

If they went with it that would really destroy Shelli and these new alliances she has build with Jmac and Steve and also her one with Austwins. I think Shelli was working on one with Jackie also. 

It would be interesting

I think the Goblins (James, Meg & Jackie) are still feeling pissed about "the house" flipping and keeping Shelli instead of Clay. They may think this is their best chance to get Shelli out. Jackie is tight with Becky, but she also knows that Becky likes Shelli and wants to keep her in the game. Shelli was kinda lukewarm when she talked to Jackie (because Shelli already has a plan with Johnny Mac, Steve & Becky).

All they need is a reason.

I couldn't understand that Shelli wasn't James' target in the first place. He has to know she is gunning for him. After all, it is his fault that thr Prom King and Queen were separated. In Shelliworld, how could he not understand that they were ENTITLED to go to the end together?

It doesn't matter which one goes because they are both threats but I would be mad if I were Becky and they did this to me.  Shelli was stupid for going through James's things even if it was Clay's hoodie he evidently didn't want it that bad or he would have taken it with him.

Yet another reason why being HOH sucks. The house never wants to evict your target because they can just leave them in the house to come gunning back after you while they spend another week in bed. Why would you ever want to win HOH in this game?

Anyways, for the sake of my feeds I hope Van stays. We can't afford to lose the constant drama she brings.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name