POV - Who Goes Home VS Shelli

whokayers

Who goes home vs Shelli and who votes that person out? I think its even divided between the sides of the house and the votes are most likely in tiebreakers with the exception of Vanessa who probably gets a 6-2 vote.

Austin

Liz

Julia

Vanessa

John

Jackie

James

Meg

The voting HGs are evenly split James, Jackie, Meg & Johnny Mac vote to evict Vanessa. And Austin, Liz, Julia, & Steve vote to evict Shelli, and Becky as HOH breaks the tie. Bye Bye Vanessa, go relax in the jury house, no more scheming.

The voting HGs are evenly split James, Jackie, Meg & Johnny Mac vote to evict Vanessa. And Austin, Liz, Julia, & Steve vote to evict Shelli, and Becky as HOH breaks the tie. Bye Bye Vanessa, go relax in the jury house, no more scheming.

I don't know if Austin and the twins will vote to keep Van if Shelli reminds them that Van was willing to backdoor Austin before even talking to him about what happened with Jason because she didn't want to get blood on her hands and because she did that not only did he have to blow up his game to save himself by making final 2 deals but because she ran to the HOH room after dropping the bomb of putting Jason up it left Shelli and Clay to take the hit for Van's actions leading to Austins boy Clay to be evicted. If Austin realizes that Van is the problem then maybe the 6th sense can regroup and get back on track maybe even pulling Becky on their side.

I don't know if Austin and the twins will vote to keep Van if Shelli reminds them that Van was willing to backdoor Austin before even talking to him about what happened with Jason because she didn't want to get blood on her hands and because she did that not only did he have to blow up his game to save himself by making final 2 deals but because she ran to the HOH room after dropping the bomb of putting Jason up it left Shelli and Clay to take the hit for Van's actions leading to Austins boy Clay to be evicted.

LOL, that is the longest sentence that I have ever seen on this forum.  And I totally agree with you, Crappy.  :cheers: